Stop

This board is filled with digital money threads. Your all fucking stupid. Untill major retail stores have a bitcoin or what ever option to purchase shit its worthless. The plug can be pulled anytime on it, just wait until theirs a huge story connecting digital currency to human trafficking or somthing like silkroad but bigger their will be tons of regulations and it just wont work anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
shiftpayments.com/faq#fees
shiftpayments.com/agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>regulations
Oh my

Ill pay you $800 for any Bitcoins you have.

Its a free $800 per bitcoin for you.

>Your all --
You could've at least tried to come up with something better than that. There's plenty of reasons cryptos are fucking trash but you mentioned about none.

all this coinfagging is fucking cancer

half of you are probably worse off than you'd like to admit

one bad bet and all of your gains are gone

>has a market-determined value and exchange rate
>worthless

kek

thats why u invest in a coin that has great idea, hard working, active dev team and in long term your investment will pay off.

DELET THIS

Nocoiners will be saying this till the end of time. You were saying this shit at $5/ETH and you are still saying it now. You are nothing more than this generation's equivalent of people who said the internet was just a fad a couple decades ago and you will hate yourself within a decade when you look back and have to remember every day you were on a board telling you to buy crypto and you were convinced that we were all crazy and you were the one that was right.

at least pick the somewhat legit ones like maybe BTC, XRP, ETH

shitcoins like LEPEN etc are practically ponzi schemes made by literal nobodies who are cashing out on memes and speculative hype

for example litecoin was the next-largest coin after BTC back in the day but it's almost dead now

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/

There are more legitimate coins than just those, which you would realize if you actually looked into this. You're correct about LEPEN though, that shit isn't practically a ponzi scheme it IS a ponzi scheme.

blockchain tech can be used as vehicle to trade digital contracts of real world assets, from real state, businesses, oil, gold, silver, usd, eur and so on and so on
And it's going there atm

Using the coins themselves is pointless, they're not really scarce, all their good qualities can be launched over and over

the only strenght that btc or eth have over the rest shitcoins is mere standarization, it's more popular, it's getting a niche first

that alone doesn't justify it's current prices

so, all cryptos are a ponzi-like scheme

their design doesn't encourage anything else, inflation is settled on a really bad metagame

it doesn't come from real trades - human cooperation using the network; real use of the currency and correlated with its growth

it's just incentiving wannabe rich, and it does great at it

Nigga there are tons of technologies hat came and went since then. For all you know crypto might be the future but all the current shitcoins are going to be like beanie babies and POGs. It's pure speculation until major corporations start taking them.

>Your all fucking stupid.
you're.

There are already major corporations that take them. Adoption will continue.

If I see one more "If I see one more cyptocoin thread" I'm going to...

You get the idea. Btw, 1 bullet, all it takes. You can stop the pain. Good luck. And we'd prefer if you live stream it. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

The funny thing is, even when merchants accept Bitcoin, they immediately cash it out to USD. Why? You can't pay taxes in Bitcoin. You can't pay employees in Bitcoin (nor would you want to pay them in a deflationary currency unless you pinned the wage to the USD equivalent). Literal trash currency controlled largely by the Chinese.

Literally tax free investments/daytrading
Stay poor, wagecuck.

Meanwhile I will ride the PIVX wave to $2

Who holding BTC here?

That's literally what Bitcoin is for though.

>has a manipulated price brought to you by by HFT pros
>still thinks it is free market
>still never connected the space jamz with price movements
>loves mandelbrot sets

That's like saying earnings from tips are tax free. Just because you're not paying taxes on them doesn't mean they're tax free.

I would say enjoy prison, but I'm sure you're making such small amounts of money no one would care to prosecute.

The definition of major corporation is pretty loose over here. When I can go to Wal Mart and buy groceries in crypto it will be legit. When I can pay my utility bills with crypto it will be legit. When I can drive coast to coast filling up my gas tank on nothing but crypto then it will be legit. Until stuff like that starts happening it's just going to be a boutique alternative currency that can be easily replaced by a stronger competitor.

By then the time for gains will be over.

Those things will never happen until a government accepts it as the only form of payment for taxes. A government would never do that due to possibility of external manipulation.

These coins will always be a gimmick pass through for dollars. You pay a merchant and they immediately cash out for real money.

Its the mods. I know because anytime we start a thread like this it dies in 20 min....

Oh, and i got a warning for abusing the reporing system by reporting OVER 100 ETH THREADS

I did when I came from the west coast.

It's called shift card you fucking delusional retard.

I go to Walmart all the time to buy cancerous products.

What is shift card?

Inb4 MEH HAS TO BE CONVERTED FROM BTC TO USD MEH MEH MEH REEEEEEEEE

Even though you do the same fucking thing when splurging yourself in Europe. Cause your stupid credit card converts USD to Eur. Please go fun yourself you inbread retarded no coiners.

Fucking Christ.

You can still buy before we go back to 4+ figures.

>I only have coins
>sellers only want dollars
>third party converts currency for a (((fee)))
>this is the same as the seller accepting coins

>I am the Peter Schiff of coins

Goddamn you're retarded.

yeah you're right, reputable precious metal exchanges don't even let you exchange bitcoin for gold!

except they do

> Saying I'm someone popular
> Saying I make 6 figs

Dat logic tho.

> thinking there is a fee

K

>Real talk = spam
>100 ETH THREADS = legit Veeky Forums converstaion

At this point it is fair to say that Veeky Forums modz luv cryptocrack and will do anything to ensure its survival.

Sad really.

Bitcoin is the alternate to keep your wealth safe from the instability of the world markets and economic policies that destroy the ability for humans to have what little wealth there is to have. Remember 68 people own half of the worlds wealth. And these are the 68 people that we publicly know of. For there are more powerful men and families who's wealth knows no limit.

All this talk about bitcoin unlimited is pure fud from the greedy chink bastards and bitcoin anti christ roger ver. They have hidden agendas and are trying to destroy the concept of a truly decentralization monetary system. Bitcoin Core developers has all the talent.

This is the last time I post this right now there is a coin that is about to go up. It's RADS. Look into it before you get left behind.

Every source I've found says 1% + ATM fees. Some say more for international.

Effectively that's costing you 3-6% on every transaction when you factor in cash back from a normal visa. All so you can use meme currency.

Even with all that I'm not against you coin fags I just wish you'd be honest about how speculative they are.

from what i can tell from their website, domestic transactions with BTC to USD conversion are free.

shiftpayments.com/faq#fees
>Coinbase and Dwolla currently charge no transaction fees. Both companies reserve the right to create a per transaction fee in the future.
shiftpayments.com/agreement
>USD transactions made within the 50 United States and District of Columbia are not subject to a conversion fee.

yep use mine for pretty much everything

Yup. I've considwred leaving and just come back once or twice a year with a thread of i make it. I wish diy would pick up. I would jist be there and /o and gone daily.

>regulated
>the goyim believe this

>thinking theres not
Do you think they hamd out those cards for charity

>bitcoin
>safe from instability
Delusion

>LTC dead
Thank you for proving you don't know shit about altcoins

almost everyone who bought in 2014 is sitting with a pretty big loss

I understand that the fact you've lost your money makes you mad at LTC but it's not a dead coin. Look at the hashrate and the dev announcement and don't cry when LTC reach 6$ while your precious obsolete BTC falls back to 200$

i didn't fall for the cryptoshit meme at all i just pointed to LTC as an example that cryptocoins aren't a fool-proof "investment" and what's hyped right now might not be so hot in the future