/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Cheeki Breeki Edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60270/RM-10-Bombushka-Plane-and-Bombushka-Run-Mode-Now-in-GTA-Online

Other urls found in this thread:

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/operator_hotline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quick, post your embarrassing meme garages

Transgenders destroyed GTAG.

The RE-7B looks like a UFO and the X80 is a fagmobile. Guess right now I'm going with the Wagner.

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/operator_hotline

We (I) exist

Sorry, I realize my original reply was asking for pure performance. But I wanted to see what were the best, and then decide which I liked the look of most

Viva is cute! CUTE!
C U T E
U
T
E

blater is cuter, and much more Veeky Forums

what do you do that gtag pc doesnt?
besides have no fe(males)

Heists are BRILLIANT!

It'll have the highest acceleration of all similar land vehicles, loses to Rocket Voltic. Top speed is nothing special, grip is horrible. Will do well on courses with lots of moderate-strong turns.
Alsooo I believe it'll cost $1,980,000.

so it's useless for stunt races

Okay guys, so, I got a Virgin vs Chad meme ready, but for Trevor and Niko. Can y'all give me some of the attributes for Virgin Trevor and Chad Niko?

>people actually think RDR2 will replace GTAO
RDR doesn't have enough shit to monetize to sell Sharkbux. It will get bare bones updates and be mostly abandoned within a year.

just in time for gtao redux

hi viva
hi blater

>gtao redux
"Due to unforseen complications, characters cannot be carried over, and you will have to start over. To apologize and speed up your progress, Sharks Cards are now 5% off! :)"

Lol random vs decisive and calm

I don't post without my tripcode, my guy. Also, I don't like that "x is y. Y!" meme. I have self-respect

insecure, randumb, overcompensates
confident, assured, calm, knows he'll fuck up everyone no problem

>Self-respect
>uses a tripcode

100% reason to remember the name

i was just looking at the map, and horizontally, with LS on the west and Chilliad on the East the area all looks way more fun to travel

Better gather up some gtag degenerates and go exploring those mountains!

All you have to do is type chilliad and he lashes out with unrelated shitposting.

let's stop by binco and get some new outfits for our trannies before we spend 20 minutes walking in silence just to take shitty snapmatics :3

Talking about gtag in gtag is off-topic?

Oookay

Omg, totes. Let's share our epic snapmatics with the thread and talk about how consoles are superior than PC like a bunch of poor folk

>it's another "viva complains about how others play episode while still being terrible at what he plays"

go whine in discord some more

Thank you guys. Here's the finished meme.

I didn't say off-topic, I said unrelated, as in unrelated to what anyone was talking about. For someone that doesn't like the crew, you sure spend a lot of time talking about it.

fight blater irl

Not a lot of whining goes on over at our Discord. No degeneracy either, praise Christ

Same can't be said about your Discord, though, huh Blater?

A guy talks about mountains and wanting to travel through them. I respond with mountain talk and who he ought to travel with. If you think the two aren't related, you're mistaken

He didn't talk about driving though the mountains, he said the map would be more fun to drive if it were turned 90 degree, which granted doesn't make any sense. Literally all he said that was mountain related was chilliad. You're so focused on the gtag boogeyman it's all you can think about.

>play forza 6
>go back to gta
>cars now feel like insane bumper cars with ridiculous physics
i'm not complaining, but the difference is jarring

>play ArmA 3
>go back to CoD
>it's not the same

Whoa
Wow
It's almost like gta isn't trying to simulate real life?????

you sound insecure. why are you so defensive? i was just saying the difference between playing one and then the other is jarring. take your meds faggot

Fight me

>bought 5 bil bux from a skiddy for 10 usd
>1 month passed and no ban/reset

I'm from R* and I'm tracking your account right now, thanks for the tip

PC is DEAD!

I heard somewhere that Rockstar are planning on releasing a map expansion in the future. Can anyone confirm this?

No.
It's a very requested feature by players but Rockstar has never said they'd do it.

Where did you get it? So that I can report it to R*, of course

Damn shame. The map size makes flying seem limited.

>trevor will never be a well written and relatable character like Michael Douglas in falling down
>he will always be an failed cluster fuck of a character designed to pander to the underage edgy players

WHAT ARE THE CURRENT EXPLOITS FOR MONEY LADS

I played GTA online almost 3 years ago on PS3 and it was fun. I haven't played since and the steam reviews look like shit. Should I start playing again on PC or should I go fuck myself?

I wish I was PC then so I'd be dead

yeah nah
play something else fellow ps3bro

You should give it a try even though its dying

I'm not saying this out of rudeness, I'm only saying it because you wanted an honest answer. It's preferable that you go fuck yourself than to give more money to Kikestar games.

Anyone have the spreadsheet for gains while doing air missions?

Steam reviews got nuked when kike-two tried to kill modding, even though thry backed off the reviews haven't recovered. It's a very good port, but because of how MP is designed it's loaded with skiddies.

Character transfer is dead because people were using it to put modded characters from dedgen on xbone and piss4.

If you've got friends and avoid public like the plague it is, you're good.

It's a whole new game. Gone are the days of being a two-bit gangbanging thug, now it's all about being a big-shot warlord tycoon thanks to the magic of Shark Cards™. It's a broken fucking game that's an order of magnitude more broken if you play on PC.
That's not to say it can't be fun, but you'd better be ready to grind and you'd better have some friends who are in it for the long haul.

I don't really have friends to play with. If I wanted to grind I'd go play an mmorpg. I was trying to play like a casual on the weekends. I guess I'll just go fuck myself.

Sven here, PC is kill half the time, less you enjoy constant PvP with script kids.

NO ONE wants to see your tranny.

Money drops anyone?

Why do the trannies in the crew like to ride bikes? And they ride bikes with fucking skirts.

To appeal to degenerates by flashing their bulges.
Good thing I'm a degenerate.

Makes their ass stick out. And if another tranny gets on the back its the closest they can get to dryhumping each other.

And it makes them feel more ''feminine'' driving a small bike instead of a big car.

SUBMISSIVE BETA MALES. Sneaking around corners on their beta bitch bikes. Legs spread, disgusting. Fish

how do hydra shitters even see people? i tried divebombing someone and i cant see shit on the ground, i just kind of fly at their dot and hope the cannon hits them

>"Merryweather has your delivery schedule"
That's the third fucking time in a row Agent 14, how do I fire this prick?

i shouldn't buy a bombushka, right? especially if i don't have friends? i hear it's terrible. i guess i'll save the dollars for a hunter. i've bought everything i'm interested in already besides that thing. what a shitty update, i was hoping the bombushka was gonna be a comfy indestructable chillin machine but it blows up in 3 explosive sniper shots and it's so slow you literally can't miss it.

Nope, not even worth it with friends. Needs a big fucking buff before it is. Hell, I'd even take a gun nerf if it meant it was able to eat an absolute fuckload of damage before going down.

can i get my request to the PC crew accepted?

pesse.jinkman

is the havok fast?

Use the radar, quickly check your surroundings, align and sweep, quickly disengage so you do not get hit by a rocket/HE-AMR, continue to sweep.

It's not as fast as the Swift, but barely.

It doesn't feel faster than the Buzzard

My new hobby is dressing myself in a headscarf and kamikazing my z1 into other people's planes

I ride bikes with pants

>''pants''

Why is the Elegy RH8 free

because rockstar wants you to make the most money possible out of duplication cars

Do you not wear the pants in your relationship?

marry me nessi

Get in line fagtron

>flying circles around a hydrafag in my polkadot ALFA z1
>futilely trying to turn quick enough to keep up with me
>cut a corner close to a mountain
>he flies right into it
this plane is fucking great

Where's the update that lets us hire an NPC taxi driver to drive a selected personal vehicle up to you, and take you to the waypoint while you ride shotgun or machinegun?

not to be rude but that's what friends are for

I painted mine bleached brown and red and crash into anything my friends try to fly. I know it looks nothing like a Zero but it’s still fun kamikaze-ing into shit

1 slot open for anyone who wants to run Pac Stan

Fine, bigger pants

for PC obviously

Now put on a shirt, no one wants to see your transgender cone tits.

mine's matte black with polkadots and i've just been flying it around into people. i just put pink smoke on too so now im just doing circles around hydras with the smoke out. a lot of them just jump out after getting frustrated and then i hit them with the plane on their way down.

Good boy

>an MC named Motorcycle Club
>doing Stand Your Ground
I hope you slaughtered them afterwards. Stand Your Ground is on par with solo Piracy Prevention levels of cancer.

Is the Vagner worth the investment? All I do is races and I haven't bought a custom car yet. I only have around 1.1 mil at the moment and I'm considering just grabbing a Zentorno.

You still need that 4th?

>All I do is races
>haven't bought a custom car yet
Thought those were kind of a big part of racing?
Keep on working towards the Vagner, will pay off way more.

wat are you implying
Why, I do not understand what you see in me.

Anyone else tend to like the cheapest options for things like vehicle warehouses and motorcycle clubs? I like the grungy, sort of realistic feel. Reminds me of a lot of the backrooms and offices and private clubs I've been to irl.

i missed u king cuck

welcome to the pc circlejerk