Who /liveathomemasterrace/ here?

Who /liveathomemasterrace/ here?

>24, 70k in the market, earn 45
>invest 95% of my after tax salary
>woke about roasties so I don't worry about women
>no debt
>travel everywhere I want to

Honestly if the only reason you (((rent))) is for partying and pussy you deserve to be poor

Typical leech looking for validation.
If you live with your parents after 20, time to swallow some batteries

Honestly if the only reason you made this thread was because you were this insecure, you should off yourself.

All these people implying a family unit is a bad thing

I'd rather pay money for my mortgage and wake up next to my wife every day, thanks.

It's nice that you're a robot, but most people aren't.

first post best post

no i believe a family unit is very important. at 24, you should be beginning to create YOUR family unit. this is the destruction of the family unit.

I don't see the problem with living at home while you build up a good base. Obviously you shouldn't have half a million in the stock market and live at home with mom. At some point you should buy property/live elsewhere.

oh look another im a loser that lives with my parent thru my 20s and you should too shill

Goyim, I

what are you doing nigger
only reveal the power level in rent v. buy threads

All these threads implying codependence is a good thing.

Living in an apartment and starting a family are two unrelated events. Most independent 24 year olds are not living alone for to facilitate that, especially not if they have roommates.

Yes goyim keep renting and taking out huge mortgages at 25

Tiny houses are the future mate. Build a 25000 custom tiny house to raise your waifu and kids. Easily done at or before 24. Keep making excuses for yourself

>tfw living at home with mom to support her
>tfw everyone just assumes I'm a typical leech even though I'm just trying to keep my mom out of the poorhouse
>tfw don't even like living with her but can't afford to give her money and live somewhere else
>tfw mom is a leech and I am stupid

It depends on the area you live in desu.

In large cities such as London it is quite hard for a 20 year old to live on his own, especially because rent is sky-high.

Then move, you don't get the luxury of living in London if you can't afford it. That's not an excuse to stay at your mom's tit, boy.

Mein negger
>DEV, live at home, make $120k
>no problems no worries
>"normies" at work stressed and rushing all the time, bitch that no time to improve their skills and get that raise cause "wyf" is having her nesting period and wants to redecorate the house for the 10th time
>mfw when

>luxury
>less than 50% white

But I have severe herniation. Hmmmmmmmm and I still hold a job

>24
>live at home
>don't drink or smoke
>no friends or partying
>still broke as a joke
Where did it go wrong?

wise choice, the great french mathematician Cauchy didn't leave his parents house until he was 30 and his parents decided it was time for him to marry

Fucking looser leech. My digits confirm.