/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Actually Heathstone edition

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

What are some good tech cards for beating Tempo Rogue?

Previous thread

*Keleseths on 2*

gg kid

dead game dead thread

winning a game in 25 seconds by coining out Keleseth on turn 1 is the only thing in this game that still gives me joy

>Keleseth+Shadowstep+Keleseth turn 2 or lose

Eh

Card game general power ranking

>1. /svg/
>2. /hsg/
>.
>.
>.
>.
>9999999. /gwt/

>turn 4 Lich King
>turn 5 Lich King
>Have to facetank it twice to kill it
>turn 6 mind blast death coil death coil, 15 damage, dead.
Nice game you got there
Would've brought it back 2 more times had I not die there, too.

it's like barnes cancer but it happens 2 turns earlier. Nice game blizz

Currently at rank 2 - Trying to make the final push to legend this month without playing Jade or KazaRaza. Just burnt out on playing those. Big Priest and Evolve Shaman are surprisingly fun at taming the Meta-Cancer so far. Anyone hit legend yet without Kazaraza / Jade? I just opened Keleseth in a pack so i might hop on this sudden prince craze...

sniff _this_

I didnt cuz im hot ass but Cydonia is top 10 legend with Evolve Shaman with an 80% win rate or so right now. I think its one of the best decks in the meta although im biased cuz i think morgl is cute.

i really hate niggers guys

>bad mulligan
>lose
>don't memorize every single permutation of possible openers
>lose
>a single misplay, ever
>lose
why did I ever come back to this game

Toast played this deck got from rank 3 to legend and he could even draw Kelesith late and win, its crazy pressure is too hard to deal with, you can build all kinds of boards and get all kinds of wacky free cards, you have big damage and charge minions and good weapon damage, its really strong even without Kelesith but shadowstepped Kelesith is basically a win every time.

Mill Warlock idea

>Legendary Minion that makes discards your opponents draw and adds a random card to their hand of the same cost

just buy more packs goy

Use the Hearthstone Card Generator and maybe work on your wording a little so it's more clear.

how have you not figured out the opponents most dangerous openings yet

why is this place so dead

We hate our own game.

why do you bother playing then just switch to something you can play without wanting to killyourself?

because I wasn't fucking playing during any of un'goro and barely played during the prenerf meta? fucking retard

I'm waiting for Magic Arena.

anyone need 80g eu? post tag

I wish there was some way to track your shit inside the game without having to use 3rd party software. I wanna know my avg wins in arena for past 10 runs and how many times I got 12 wins or 12-0 but I cba to use shit like decktracker on a children card game

GiseleAlain#1526

>open Hearthstone
>40g quest
>close Hearthstone

>Whenever your opponent draws a card, transform it into a random card of the same cost.

That could be pretty strong.

Give me a Legendary suggestion since I don't want to meme someone up.

So far I am considering:
Gorefiend (Fat Warlord version)
Varimatharas
Xavius

It's your OC you figure it out.

what about

>Whenever a player would draw a card, discard it instead.

Just want imput, Might just make it Varimatharas since that makes sense

Gorefiend is more about eating cards and Xavius could be better at two forms

Blatantly overpowered

here's a fun deck you might enjoy my friends

>wild

Why hunter may I ask?

all the fun decks are in wild. midrange/control hunter in standard is a joke

>hs
>fun
lad

the 15 second turn tournament being played at TGS should be the standard

The best deck in the game right now is Aggro rogue

list?

Interesting card.
Take your fetish elsewhere though.

are traps gay /hsg/?

>2x60g shaman quests
>draft shaman arena

please brode, only need 5 wins.

>play this on a minion
>silence it
gg

You mean evolve shaman

Silence it also cancel the buff shieldbearer-kun.

I like Hunter so I always played wonky decks with it, but he has a few specific advantages.
1. UTH+Drake has always been a solid combo, especially against Muster. I only run one Drake now but the combo still stands.
2. Elekk is great for draw.
3. Hunter's consistent early game helps me play a somewhat greedy deck yet still handle aggro on the first few turns.
4. The new DK is really what can get Rexxar going and consistently exhaust Midrange or enemy control decks. Against aggro or Silve Hand decks it's also a 5 Armor Consecrate and his Power can give me massive Taunts consistently.
5. I can run 1 Curator and Menagerie Magician because of the heavy amount of high power Beasts Rexxar runs and the DK Hero Power. Menagerie Magician is passable with one target and amazing when he hits 2. (I can't imagine a Deck that would consistently let him hit 3 targets, I think Menagerie was moreso intended to let people mash up 2 minion types rather than all 3.)

I noticed a typo in your post

>Evolve shaman

There, fixed.

How so? It has synergy potential with coldlight and discard warlock, but mana cost would greatly affect its usefulness. It could wind up as a double-edged gnomeferatu.

what does /hsg/ think of niggers?

Thanks Ben! easy 5 wins inc

They dont play white boi priest. So good

I wish there were more cards that involved action denial like Immune and "can't be targeted by spells".
They're my favorite.

I just started playing hearthstone and i already hate it, does it get fun at a certain point?
so far the only deck I can run with any success is this cheap hunter deck I found online

also will I ever play a sick warlock deck and not get btfod?

>caring about ladder
>not playing fun decks to have fun

Only way to have fun in this game desu

quest complete, peace the fuck out dudes!

only got 8/50 shaman cards played but too boring to bother playing more today.

Dumbass

It's not so fun when "fun" decks have their faces pressed against the gravel getting assraped by druid, mage and priest.

any decent mill rogue lists around?

is arena just really easy in this meta or what? I've gone like 5 or 6 12wins already, are all the skilled players on constructed or something?

Post dick!

> "how to kill every single combo deck on the spot" the card

Back to Kharazahn tier of randomstone? Atleast make it unplayable, like 2/2 for 8, only one-offs and disable your hero power for the rest of the game.

> 3 mana 1/1
> the next 5 cards that are drawn by either player are transformed into random cards.

Combo with other draw effects but hit yourself if youre shit. Counters manatide and deathrattles from turn 2.

Project #SaveValeera2017

Hearthpwn has some nice lists
Better even if you have 4 Mana prince

The card should read Inspire: Combos are activated.
Unless you intentionally want the effect to persist for one turn only.

when are they nerfing snapjaw so sick of losing to lucky evolve shamans or hunters coining it out

Yeah I was thinking about that. But really it'd be the same thing.

Would making it a battlecry be too much?

Why do you think rogue needs saving?

>But really it'd be the same thing.
If it's a battlecry, it's for that one turn only. If it's an inspire, it'll be whenever you hero power, not the same.

>coin snapjaw
>houndmaster
>4/9 with taunt
fucking ridiculous. how are you supposed to win against that?

I know that, but it's effectively the same since a 1 mana 1/1 isn't living past the turn it was played. But ultimately you're right, it should be inspire.

Im suprised paly is so low. Must be a crutch deck then

>1 mana 1/1 isn't living past the turn it was played
Plenty 1 drops live past turn 1.

Solid point

Post bullying

lel today i stole Antonidas from a mage and destroyed her aprrentices with free fireballs even when she froze my board.

>If it's a battlecry, it's for that one turn only
No. With that wording, it's vague and it could be whatever.

It needs to say either "this game" (like Raza) or "this turn" (like Solia or something), or have a passive effect/inspire.

>It needs to say either "this game" (like Raza) or "this turn"
user, that's literally what Battlecry means.

I got Lich Jaina at least two times off Swashburglar, it's ridiculous how strong that card is even with literally zero elementals in your reck and yet somehow it's still completely oppressed by the meta.

>This influx of rogues being faggots

>It needs to say either "this game" (like Raza) or "this turn" (like Solia or something)

Superier qt.

>wild
lol

How many wins? 4-0 currently

If Evens I play HS today
If odds I don't

Have you considered solitaire so you don't have to interact with other players at all?

>come back to this game after like 3 years
>go on a 13-14 game win streak in standard(a few games of casual but mostly ranked) with years-old shitdeck as mage

It's really hard having cards in your hand until you win.

>can't play the game because I rerolled to 3 victories

Fuck you Brode

>people actually getting butthurt over a card everyone rated 1/5
I'm actually having too much fun over here.
So who actually came up with the Prince 2 deck?

> give it taunt

Gz, you created an infinite game state.

>Play Prince on turn 2
>Win
Must have taken a true genius to work this out.
Could just play Druid with innervate Vicious Fledgling, higher chance of pulling off the snowball.