Why hasn't this been invented yet?

Why hasn't this been invented yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swNgjX0xHC8
youtube.com/watch?v=dTcPxzK0c2g
foldimate.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=swNgjX0xHC8

because how are you going to get it folded. also where are people going to put it. also it has to be able to do it better. also its a bad idea.

Because it would cost 10x as much as the other two units in order to do something that's 1/10th as useful

Now please fuck off ideas guy

It's called a gf/wife

>he folds clothes
>he doesn't just put his washed clothes in a huge pile or just leave it in the dryer
it's like you're not even trying

>not hanging all of your shirts

have you ever tried to fold the clothes for a household of 5 people or does mommy do it for you?

If I ever have children I'm going to teach them how to do their laundry at an early age.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTcPxzK0c2g

It does exist, but only in industrial scale in laundry facilities

I do this. Hang all shirts fold everything else.

>folding your clothes at all

>folding clothes
I just dump them into my clean clothes basket.

hmmm really makes you think

It needs to be capable of sorting the clothes from a pile, i.e. A person can just throw it in like a washing machine or dryer.

Current technologies require a human to manually hang the clothes for the robot. This is unacceptable.

You're thinking about it wrong...

SELL THE CLOTHES and a specialized folder machine. Clothes have tiny iron pills or perhaps special tags on them that make it super easy to build a machine to fold them.Lock them into the brand ecosystem. Turn them into zealous Apple-style evangelicals.

$$$$

>Handle and Razors approach

HA

b-but what about ironing first?

foldimate.com/

This.
Gotta have your shit together.

Just putting your clothes on the dryer fully straightened out using clips makes them dry without wrinkles.

>He doesn't have his house keeper take care of it

Is this a business board or just a place for poor people to cry about why their life sucks?