I'm holding PIVX, NEM, GOLEM, BitBAY and ETH

I'm holding PIVX, NEM, GOLEM, BitBAY and ETH.

I'm waiting for the pump for LEPEN.

What are your predictions for these coins?
I'm only listening to predictions, not shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/smartcontracts/@dzimbeck/pegging-and-double-deposit-escrow-hello-world-from-yours-truly-dzimbeck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ETH long term, Lepenn for a pump & dump on inaug week.

0.000000000 satoshi for all of those shitcoins

im holding monero

Sitting on 5 ETH and 300,000 BAY.

I'm a M A D M A N

But seriously once the peg is introduced BAY will go up. Worst cases scenario you make a little, moderate case scenario huge upside potential, best case scenario i'm a millionaire.

Plus the marketplace is tight.

Lepen is a pump/dump for sure, but I'm not confident about the ability of this coin to even pump. The devs premined 1 BILLION coins, so I think they're going to fucking shit all over the price the second it goes above 100sat

When will it be introduced?

Q4 2017.

David has issued a press release with more information on what this will mean for the currency (it's a long one but if you want to know what you're investing in it's worth a read)
steemit.com/smartcontracts/@dzimbeck/pegging-and-double-deposit-escrow-hello-world-from-yours-truly-dzimbeck

I'm really liking the sideways movement on BAY right now, very positive sign. Not invested in it as heavily as you though,only 25k BAY.

TaaS

My prediction is that PIVX will go up in the very, very long term but will go down first for a while. I don't see a bright future for PIVX and I would dump it while you're still "in the green."

NEM I see as a long term hold with potential but a lot of noise. It's going to have lots and lots of dips.

GOLEM I just don't see going anywhere after an initial pump.

BitBAY is a toss in the air. It might never recover. It's not one I would bet on.

ETH I believe is the future. This is a coin with amazing potential. I would put most of your resources into this as I think it will bring you amazing returns this year.

Yeah I wouldn't advise anyone to go full madman unless they truly believe in the mission. I personally just have spoken at length with David Zimbeck (bitbay.slack.com), perused the Bitcointalk forums, used the marketplace, I just do not at any point see myself losing my investment.

I wish these pumping faggots would pick my humble coin, all it's missing is more market awareness and it will zoom up.

Thanks mate

You just lost all your money senpai

BitBAY?
More like BITGAY if you should listen to me
> mfw Black Coin is the money of the future and you miss this opportunity

BAY holders: Patrician dispensers of wisdom & investment knowledge

Black Coin holders: offer absolutely no explanation of why their little pisscoin will ever matter

>not listening to shills
>sitting on bags of shillcoins

LOL. I give ETH a pass but everything else is going to bring you tears

Will get back into PIVX soon. It likes to gravitate around 61000. I got in at 10600 and sold at 72000 last time. It'll go back to 10000.

GNT I hold because of its association with ETH. I do the same for all those shitcoins.

ETH is my rock.

Bitbay and Nem are shitcoins that are so cheap putting .01 and forgetting about it is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

> He didn't buy in at 200 sats

Pic Related

This Kills The Shill

Also GNT is going to go to 10000 when Brass Golem comes out.

It's all about RAD. I Expected it to go up a lot more in the following days.

When will it be released ?

I don't think they'll get brass to work.

Your best investment will be LEPEN

LEPEN will moon

Pivx and Golem are getting bigger right now

Then sell at 90 you fagtard

They're starting to talk about some good marketing strategies on the board, so I see it picking up within the year. Especially after the pegging

Sitting on Pivx, ETH, ETC, XMR,TX and Siacoin (This one will get huge, rn its at 50 sats. BUY IN NOW)

your coins seem solid if they match mine.

Technically you aren't holding anything.

Nice try though.

What does SIAcoin have?

Nem, nxt, ardr, bay

genuinely believe in the potential of all these coins. in my wildest expectations i'd make enough to pay off my house.

also forgot about nxs

It's all about RADS.

Stop fucking tell people about this,
I'm trying to grab about 10 mill with my next pay check

Interested in ETH but I never buy at all-time highs. Reckon it'll fall back a bit?

hi, madman here. too lazy to post proof of that.

The reason I haven’t pumped BAY is that I actually believe in the project. I don’t want to give people the impression that it’s just another shitcoin pump and dump.

I am personally holding a butt load of BAY. I am also helping david with marketing and SEO on the project.

>ETH
Good for long term
>GOLEM
probably reached it's limit already, I doubt it will go up. Check out SHIFT as alternative
>BitBay
pump and dump shitcoin
>PIVX
will never reach DASH level, but has potential to go above $1 mark again
>NEM
less obvious pump and dump

>>BitBay
>pump and dump shitcoin
explain

My thought is that Pivx can get to 50$ in 6 months

8-10$ sounds reasonable to reach within a year

Just needs to be approved outside bittrex desu

Explanation and analysis on how and why this is going to hit $50 bucks in 6 months? Or else I'm automatically going to assume you pulled this out of your ass.

Look at all-time DASH chart.
Pivx is self named concurrent of DASH, if whales are aware they will do the same pump without reaching 100$, too risky

Eth will go up to $70 this summer.

It will go to 80-100$ this week you dumb negro

Absolutly

No , it's rising slowly but it will go up 100$.

hmmmm it is not dumb

I'm holding BitBay and PIVX and strongly believe in their future. Mainly because:
- privacy
- reward for helping the network without intensive hardware
- strong community (PIVX community governance)
- great perspective (PIVX: Poloniex and ShapeShift will have to add it soon, Coinomi wallet integration and Dash-Wallet in progress)

holding until when?

I'm going for passive income, so I'm planning to hold long-term and re-invest in different blockchain startups. Of course I will always check competitors like for Particl (e-commerce) or other evolving PoS currencies

for passive income, i'll also re-invest in Iconomi, Melonport, Digix,... all long-term

At bare minimum all BAY holders should wait for the rolling peg + the marketing phase that will ensue afterwards. Bare minimum BAY will reach a penny, imo, and I do mean MINIMUM. I won't tell you what my real prediction is because you'll laugh, but i've done my research.

From my research PIVX is a scam made by IOP (internet of people) / fermat.org.

From my research PIVX is a scam made by IOP (internet of people) / fermat.org.

Give it, 100 dollars ?

Put in as much as you're willing to lose, you're going to sweat if the value fluctuates. This is a long game. Every time a coin pumps and stabilizes again people think they're le bag holder and sell their shit, and we don't need that with BAY. Strictly real investors only.

I'll keep an open mind. Tell me what you think the price will go to and why.

Yes, that's why i'm holding.

BAY: Peg
NEM: Catapult
GOLEM: BRASS Golem
PIVX: Better DASH

BAY has a reliable price floor and a core community of devoted BAYholders, so even as a 'risky' investment vehicle you are in my opinion guaranteed not to lose your ass on it. That's my strongest reasoning to invest. As someone who bought in at 270 SATs, I had my opportunity to sell at 650 but held on to almost every last BAY save for a few I wanted to gamble on other coins with.

As far as the price, it really depends on the peg. The aim is for a relatively stable currency, so I wouldn't expect a meteoric rise to $10 or something. Do I expect it to hit a penny within the next year? Yes.

As far as longer term predictions, as soon as I see a GUI that's user friendly enough for the older folks, I won't hesitate to bet the farm on it. There's just no reason a small business owner would continue to sell their products on Amazon or eBay and pay their outrageous listing fees. 2% transaction fee vs. 20% Middleman fee - any business doing volume on this Earth can bypass numerous transactional hurdles with this thing - just wait for the fucking Chinese to get ahold of it.

I'm going to be completely honest - I expect this coin to hit a dollar minimum within the next couple years. Take me with a grain of salt though - i'm obviously very emotionally invested in this coin, but not without good reason.

If you download the client and try out the marketplace, I think you'll agree with me on the potential.

I've got over a mill of BAYs so I'm invested heavily into this as well. I was just curious to see if other people think its gonna go past a dollar because if not I will continue to buy until I hit like 5 or more million

Still holding BITGAY?
Are you fucking serious?
Pls listen to me and buy Milocoin, dopecoin or even Dogecoin but not BITGAY
FOR REAL JUST LOOK AT THE NAME

Anyway, mfw you didn't realize crypto is a ponzi scheme

Dopecoin shill, pls fucking go

I'm not the fucking dopecoin shill, I just say that bitgay is as shit as dopecoin.
Go buy some gofuckyourself coin shill

FUGKING LAUGHED

Are you retarded ? Bitbay is a hold coin not a pump and dump scam like the ponzi scheme you want us tu buy shill

Where the fug I buy Bit Bay ?!

Please respond

Bittrex

Can I buy bay on yobit.net ?

I don't think so

Of those coins I only hold 650K bay, I might grab another 650K and sit on it for a while, when it's all done and polished we could reach 10 cents each.

Dollar parity bro. We won't be connected to bitcoin at that point so we would control the price.

I hope so... that would make us rich

Sold all my PIVX for BITB, this coin will rocket to Mars.

PVIX is good mate