/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Toussaint edition edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl or wtc.pleb.pl/
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9711pvZkc

>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Cyberpunk all possible classes included
youtube.com/watch?v=eTAf5S0g2_8

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hpbuiGSIII
youtube.com/watch?v=gKoN8JTcAGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geralt and Triss OTP

пpивeт

God, I love freezing Aard

Whoever is making these seriously embarrassing pictures (with seriously terrible graphical mods) is seriously autistic. Not in a good way, but like he lacks the awareness of how awkward his pictures look.

Rate my waifu

It's like they are made by someone like Chris-chan.

Yup, that would be me :3

Look how awkwardly everybody stands together and smiles... They don't look like they are human but some kind of brainwashed zombies... Come on...

Well, if you don't like it, that's fine. I do.

I guess so...

But cameras don't even exist in the Witcher universe... Why would they... Nevermind...

That's confusing, are they supposed to do anything else but stand still for a picture? And cameras do exist according to one quest in BaW.

I just like seeing the characters together. It's not suppose to represent a realistic game scenario.

Besides, look at the anniversary video, CDPR did something similar with all the characters together in the end.

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Cameras do exist yet they have no guns or advanced physics in general? How is it possible that in a war-filled world people invent cameras before advanced weapons of war?

Is Witcher lore all over the place?

Is that a bigger tits mod?

No, it's a world where magic is used as means to accomplish anything that the creators want out of their characters. Quest was called Big Game Hunter, I just checked, and found the premise really sweet. Camera was not conventional, but rather based around creating and storing images, called illusions for convenience, on a physical device, which the author later used as base for his pictures.

sup

That did not answer my question though. I mean you said "no" but you didn't really explain my core question: even when magic exists, why do not kings and emperors use the means of science to equip their troops better as well? They should be among first priorities in any universe with war.

To my knowledge, mages in TW verse are the prime driving force behind the advancement of technology. Their long lifespans and abundance of resources allow them to conduct as much research as they want in their respective fields. Protecting that knowledge is a recurring theme though, as often you run into an abandoned or secluded lab of a long-dead mage who took it upon himself to deem humanity unworthy for the fruit of his research, so more often than not mages are reluctant to let the uninitiated in on their vast experience.

Technological advancement is really not the main focus of TW verse though. Even Nilfgaard is considered more advanced than the average northern kingdom, yet you still see them utilizing sword and spear in battle. As a note, ballistae were considered the peak of military tech back in TW2.

All things considered, experienced mages can bring upon massive destruction on the battlefield, (eg. Sodden Hill, Vergen), and despite that knowledge monarchs seem pretty eager to include them in any form of military conflict.

Vivienne

cute little birdo

REdhead SLUT

I like listening to this on my mp3 player when I'm walking in the woods

youtube.com/watch?v=3hpbuiGSIII

Legs for days

No

Shani?

Fucking swamps in act 2 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Run to work listening to

youtube.com/watch?v=gKoN8JTcAGw

you'll need to be more specific

bump

Best girl

The amount of fake bookfags on witcher reddit is actually jarring, you can tell by their talking points they choose. B-but Triss should be wearing a burka, she has lesions all across her chest!

Who the fuck cares.

Found one! Found one!

shouldn't be going to leddit in the first place my good man

U right

I hooked up with a girl that has Yen's personality today...Triss doesn't approve...

I was defending Triss' honor against them. Witcher reddit is full of pretentious morons I hate from the bottom of my heart.

does hunt or be hunted ever get played again in the game? great track for a one off fight.

You're not your Geralt, user. I'm sure Triss would be happy to see you happy.

wew lad

How do i kill the rad lad agian?

Picking Yen honestly made me not want to play anymore. I still have to finish all of the DLC but... fuck. Dunno what I am fighting for

There's not much Yen in the DLCs, user. There's the occasional fling of a waifu to compensate, so hang in there.

It's more about the fact that I am thinking about what's waiting me at home you know? I wish it was Triss, not Yen. I am genuinely not shit posting, I just don't like Yen.

Do i kill Dijkstra lads?

Next playthrough or console commands.

any reason why you chose her in the first place? i'm curious

What don't you like about Yen, user? She's really tame and even sweet in the scene you're referring to.

Because it's "Canon", IE, I am dumb.

Her relationship is similar to my mother's relationship with my step dad only reversed so it bothers me.

That ass is divine.

Oh, I can understand how aggravating it can be to draw parallels between your personal life and ingame characters. Yen is a handful, and you deserve no less respect for pursuing her, but if you truly dislike the experience it just adds to your replay value. DLCs are great though, just don't focus on your choices in the main game too much and enjoy the great storytelling.

Some really nice pics there, are these yours? Can you post more?