imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Simple minds who doesn't understand art

First for Hæstkuk

Xth for equinus benus

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Is the Party Girl the undisputed Dom of Terraria? Is there anyone who could tame the equine phallus?

The Crimson simply because it gives me better mage equipment in hardmode modded or not.

another horsecock

>strolling in the jungle to see how well my fists can fare on it
>almost die several times because turtles with "lmao 300 dmg"
>kill a moth
>it drops butterfly dust
>it can be used to craft the buttefly fist
>parrying a attack with it grants extra 500% divekick damage "sting like a bee..."
>while fishing i get a "The air is getting colder around you..."
>weave and parry bone zone mk.II while waiting for my damage to charge up
>every divekick on his face deals 3k+ damage
>tfw ending the fight without even losing half-health because i got gud on abusing i-frames and parrying

>Post displaying user powering up.

New Party Girl General when?

>Lihzahrd temple is level 78
>hardmode dungeon is level 73
Well fug, I'm so used to killing Golem while I'm still in the jungle that I completely forgot you're supposed to check the dungeon first.
In any case, it's great how The Black Staff deals so much damage that it lags my game. Hooray for toaster.

Let's play a game of find the temple, Veeky Forums

Temple location is hard

Really, again?
This pic was used for OP-pic like two times already

Go fuck yourself or make a thread yourself.
Last thread barely made it in time before the one before that 404'd, shitters didn't make a new one even though people pointed out it was on page 10, they just kept posting in the dying one.

from now on whenever someone spoiler's something in this general i'm just going to assume you spoilered the word horsecock.

like this?

yes yes horsecock to you too user.

horse semen to you too fellow partyfarian

fixed that for you, adding some more possible locations

Why so hostile?
I didn't say it was a bad thing. Just thought someone should mention it

Also, what do you mean "Make a thread yourself"?
Don't generals usually have just one dude naking new threads?

>being this new
welcome aboard,
you will be here forever.

My world spawned Corruption so I'm gonna make an artificial Crimson Biome in the sky

Nice

>re-logic's got more openings for testers
>have a job and two cars to work on

post pics

> new
Not really
I'm on vg for like half a year now.

Lurk for about 3 years, then you won't be new.
Newfag.

whatever

Do you praise the horsecock?

>truffle worm spawns
>tfw no net

No
I don't really care for the horsecock meme

Get out

Perfect, you can stay.

Great

Great

worldgen, is everything alright?

horsecock

Im playing calamablam, when should i fight the ice boss?

First boss of Hardmode after getting Titanium or equivalent.

Jesus fucking Christ, those sprites.. They look jarringly unlike anything in Terraria, it doesn't fit in with the rest at all. Would fit Starbound more.

>Ravager
Is that a dragon or something mooning me?

Only boss s[rites i like are Calamitas, perferator, and Devourer of Gods. Everything else is garbage.

>Is that a dragon or something mooning me?
No it's a mythical crab-demon having anal prolapse, isn't it obvious?

Now hold on a second. I'm not defending Starbound, but it has better art than Calamity.

Weird, watched Gungnir's guide and he fought it with a megashark, and even then the fight took a long time.

It depends on the player and the setup honestly.
I was able to reasonably do it at that point cause I had access to the Legendary Sword from Calamity, a lucky drop from Harpies.
That said, Piss and Crystal Rain can do it too. You just need to prepare and above all else, Warmth Potions/Hand Warmers.

Jesus god, those sprites are fucking atrocious. And why the fuck are there so many worm and slime bosses?

Is it ya-ron or i-ha-ron

Dunno.
>Scourge
Basic, kinda interesting, good spot.
>Crabulon
Acts like Slime King with projectiles. Not that good.
>Perforators
Parallel to the Eater of Worlds, not bad.
>Slime God
I don't fucking know, sucks.
>Astrum Deus
Haven't fought, no comment.
>Sentinels
The Worm Sentinel is alright.
>Devourer of Gods
Shit.

Ya-hron

"Yher-on"

>fist only run
>fighting plantera
>weave between the hooks and seeds she's throwing on me while i wait for my damage to charge
>managed to get it down to 50%
>it enrages and starts to fuck my shit up
>swap from the hallowed vembrace to the forbidden gauntlet for that dashing action
>keep weaving and dashing in and out of enraged plantera
>the tentacles are almost killing me there's just too many of them
>managed to emerge victorious with only 30 health left
>mfw the barbed knuckles she dropped is fucking OP can spend 3 combo points to trigger a leaf shield that also triggers i-frames, if you time it correctly you're pretty much immortal

Do you guys like to improve the world or the character?

When starting a new playthrough, i make a new char and several worlds, with one of them being my "homeworld". I put all of my loot and NPCs there, and then i just keep raiding the other worlds for loot.

theory: as mage you're absolutely expected to rush meteor armor since you only start with 20 mana and all of the weapons are halfway through pre-hardmode

>not rushing the jungle set instead

PHM is a mess as far as actual class based gameplay is concerned. A lot of the times it feels like they had very different design philosophies when making the original game and then HM later on.

Does that really even matters? PHM barely feels like Terraria for me desu.

You used to start with NO mana
And with Mana Stars taking 10 stars to craft

I have a Corruption and Crimson world set up specifically for fishing, so if my base world is Corruption I can get Crimson fish, and vice versa. I also use the Corruption world for killing the EoW so my characters from Crimson worlds can get the worm scarf.

Occasionally I create a new world to look for one object, like a living loom or something else you're not guaranteed to get.

Rate my frog

It's just kind of jarring. You go from exploring the world looking for treasure and using whatever you get your hands on without any real regards to class or whatever to essentially just repeating a cycle of farming enemies and retreading old ground to just to fight a boss over and over.

>12% mage crit chance
>16% cheaper spells
>have to either grind jungle enemies or look for jungle spores (on a fresh spawn)
vs
>21% mage damage
>infinite use for one of the best pre-hardmode spells
>just find some bombs and dodge slow flying enemies
wow hmmm tough choice

I wish the Recipe Browser mod had a function to separate hardmode items from pre-hardmode items

my autism compells me to grind for all pre-hm items before going into hm; i suffer alot to get the fargo enchantments because of this.

It's pretty obvious which shit is pre hard and which is post.

anybody got any mod reccomendations for a new playthrough? wanting a new experience

it is, but it's still annoying to have tons of hardmode shit cluttering up your list.

>have full bettle armor
>93 defense
>every enemy still hits you for 30-70 dmg
God fucking dammit, expert mode is a fucking joke when you reach end-mode

Thorium and Horsecockamity

That's why i like using the Leveled mod.

You can only become B E E F Y with mods

>For every 1 defense you have you block 1 damage
Fixed defense

does calamitas change forms or something?
a reskinned EOC hardly looks like a superboss

>be end-game fargo+revengeance
>soul of dimensions
>soul of terraria
>431 defense
>mfw anything but yharon and supreme hits me for

Well she does have three phases and is mostly a Retinizer clone
Also she summons her brothers: Catastrophe and Cataclysm, which are both Spazmatism clones

> superboss
Supreme Calamitas only has two phases
And her brothers are immune to damage and last through whole fight and disappear when you kill S. Calamitas

It's still up to your setup and what you have available m8, i fought that shit for his wings with dual wield slime slasher (a pre-hardmode weapon) and he's piss easy

I agree, but nonetheless, you can quickly see "wrong rarity" and ignore.

More mods really need to focus on expanding ideas and concepts in the base game. So many mods out that just pile on items and content but none that fix just basic shit like flails

I'm trying to grind out the Goblin Invasion for the jewwood, but i can't make a box and wait for my summons to finish everyone since the stupid mage goblin has an attack that pierces blocks.

Not even the pirate invasion has this level of bullshit, and this is pissing me off; can you believe the audacity of these devs? actually making me play the game? fuck this shit

Agnar

>Just found the Enchanter from the Spirit Mod
Ooh.

>Attacks will release bees
>BEES
oh my god

>Wall of Flesh moves slower if you hit them with whatever, probably Bee Gun or Bee's Knees for that point in time
>AND MORE BEES

tfw all these enchants are useless since i'm a summoner

What do you do while your summons do their thing?

dodge

>tfw finally killing the moon lord on this fist only run
my god, it felt satisfying as heck.

Damn user, you're really making me want to do this "fists-only run" thing now.

it starts really weak, picks up after EoC and becomes god-tier on hardmode.
The first thing you should try to look for is a Red Sash, an accessory that heals you after ending a combo so you can decide if you wanna get healed or wanna keep up the heat.
All your armors have shit defense, not like it matters on expert but you'll be forced to learn when you can trade hits and when you are supposed to dodge.
it's really fucking fun, i usually avoid anything melee on terraria because everything is just "laser sword or pseudo-melee", but those fists are actually good to use, with a nice risk/reward mechanic
overrall i feel like this is what melee was supposed to be all along.

What would you say were the most fun fists and armor combos?

What Mods are we talking about here? Please respond quickly as I am starting a new Playthru and may try this.

the best fists in my opinion are the combo ones and the parrying ones, majority of them felt unique to use, dashing fists are good but you know all of them are used mostly for crowd controlling and mobility with i-frame abuse.

i went with boxing based sets in the majority of the playthrought because uppercuts are god tier since they pierce and the bonus damage from the set was fucking great, but early-game was pretty much Dobok since with the headband you get a free lucky horseshoe and can spam the shit out of dive kicks.
WeaponOut

Mod name?

Thanks

Aesthetically i prefer corruption, but as far as gameplay goes, I prefer Crimson due to less giants pits you have to dodge in the early game.

It kills you in one hit with contact damage out of nowhere so that's why it's a superboss

>Decide to check out how bad the Corruption is in a few modded worlds
>
I don't think I've ever seen Corruption holes that deep.

One time in early game i was knocked into a chasm without a horseshoe. At first i accepted my fate. After falling for a while i thought fuck it, might as well try to save myself with a recall potion. I half-assed it completely and it paid off. Those things can reach very far down