totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wh68eFP3UnI
youtu.be/SgV4bctrG1w
youtu.be/7MjpoxM7XrY
youtube.com/watch?v=SOFCQ2bfmHw
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chasm_Spawn
youtube.com/watch?v=hu77pPes3TE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOVE ETERNAL!

post rarer malekiths.

Imagine being Darren in that stream and having to be all like "damn, Warhammer 2, you look fine, all nice with your nonexistant lighting and horrific graphics. I would totally play with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is play another 16 turns of medieval 2 in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Darren and not only sit in that chair while Joey flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she complained about the chat. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in chat tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, WARHAMMER 2 LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been playing nothing but a healthy diet of real strategy games and later alleged leaks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ireland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on casuals stomach as they struggle with a game made for babies, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in this "visceral (for that is what they call it)" gameplay, the gameplay they worked so hard for with designers in the previous months. And then the heads call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Darren. You're not going to lose your future streaming career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Imagine being Darren
>that
>Darren

0/10 pasta

>restrain myself to get Warhammer 2 so I don't fuck up at Uni
>The camapigns look more and more fun

Sup virgins

>The camapigns look more and more fun

Throwing rocks in a pond looks more fun than this

how old she is?
27?
look like she already hit the wall

WE'Z CAN'T LET DIS BIG FELLA GET TO DA WALLZ
SURVEY GITS, TIME TO EARN YER TEEF

Women get to enjoy 20 years of absolute privilege, but damn does time hit them like a truck

She just don't have enough makeup

she looked better in the miniature cam

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Dogbert is known to be THE most hung guy in Creative Assembly possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Attila the hun and Vlad von Carstein . im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed graces pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with dogbert barely able to force it past the knob, and gracw moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>not ditching uni to play warham 2

I can't take thurs off, but I'm taking friday off.

Does anyone else think it's funny that Darren has been shilling harder for WH2 now than he was when he still worked for CA?

22 according to her website linked on her twitter

Do i make the purchase or wait for more of the flc to unlock first?

oh my
that's quite unfortunate

Get game now, to incentivise FLC work

>lets player voice acting over the actual character voice acting

why the fuck would you think anyone would want to hear your faggot voice over a professional VAs?

fucking youtubers are such arrogant little cunts

The Irish are genetically programmed to serve their English masters.

What's funny about that?

>22
I hope she at least enjoyed her meth binges.

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

>Throwing rocks in a pond looks more fun than this
Actually it is.

based

>wait for more of the flc to unlock first
???
What's unlocking? You get Norsca from 2game so go for it.

add GAMESCOM to coupon for a bigger discount

He means to see what CA offers if we buy the game and dont pirate

>Most new maps have better lightning
>better optimization
>bigger battles overall
>The big battles are also slower from what I have seen

Pretty hyped

>60 gig

FUCK

Do it.

2bh she looks fine on other pics

use code gamescom
more make up, how old this photo is?

>Angles, lighting and make-up
Careful user I know so 5/10s that look like 9s in their pics

gig
preload when? I would need at least 3 hours for that.

I shudder to think of how bad things will get with the combined campaign
At least you won't have to have 1 installed to do the combined map

LEAVE FANTASY TO ME

>At least you won't have to have 1 installed to do the combined map

Yeah, thank god

>total war based on Ireland
>entire soundtrack with irish instruments

Why? There's not that much extra shit you need for it compared to base WH2.

thank you, friends

$48 cad is a lot easier sell than $72 cad

Need some good music for a Vlad campaign.

For fuck's sake, Empire's diplomacy, get it together.

Actually, with hindsight I should have accepted and started expanding the Maratha Prussian Empire from that province. Oh well.

What instruments can you carve out of potatoes anyway?

Like 1 year or less

Requesting drawfriend to illustrate Mazda wearing Leoncoeur's crown while lording over peasants

I would definitely play an Ireland TW set in the 16th century, with both european style troops and irish ones.

>youtube fags getting the game early
>PFM might be ded
>5 more days
FUCK

youtu.be/Wh68eFP3UnI

youtu.be/SgV4bctrG1w
youtu.be/7MjpoxM7XrY

>hair colouration where the top still shows the original colour
>hair colouration at all

6th edition Dark Elves lore and aesthetics really was the sweet spot. Their characterization went to shit in subsequent editions.

>malekith even does his sword pose on his dragon mount

Good shit

>Empire diplomacy

Yeah don't even bother. Have fun with the brits always declaring war on you in the early game. Say hi to Churchill and his jolly band of starting stack rapists for me.

Request:
I wonder if any of you have old SFO file laying around that work with Steampunk cracked version and mind to upload it somehwere.

It's gonna be some viking memery though.

So skaven end campaign is getting a verminlord and a big moon blowing cannon, Lord Kroak for lizardmen, the everqueen for HE?

Completely legit other user here upvoting that user's request. Here's the crown for reference.

What website? I want dat deal

Maybe Caledor Dragontamer? I dont know if that works with the lore but maybe hes involved with defending the vortex

The cutscene on completing the first HE ritual mentioned getting ghosts of phoenix kings to help them.

Reminder to all skavenfags that Queek is a disgusting pervert who enjoys being tongue bathed by his harem of castrated slaves. It is not too late to play as High Elves instead.

Pic related: official GW canon

Is it even work?

>be orc
>get shot

Who is going to befriend every high elf faction in Ulthuan as Lothern, make High Elf NATO and then focus on colonizing the southlands like me?

Do they watch him fuck his elf-slave women?

youtube.com/watch?v=SOFCQ2bfmHw

>implying the other high elf factions won't be complete cunts who reject every diplomatic advance

>blinded
What do you think, user?

Me.
High Elf best elf.
Seriously but Lizards also look interesting.
Death to skaven filth or that traiterous edgy faggots.

but that doesn't make sense
the french are called frogs because they EAT frogs
they should be mortal enemies with the lizardmen

That disgusts me more than the Nurgle lore, holy fuck!

sounds baller, definitely my guy

Living the dream

Oh right, I forgot it was TW Saga.
Nevermind then.
Just do a 16th century in Europe, with Russians and Ottomoans on the sides.

What site

>fastidiously clean rat
Hmm, where have I seen that before...

> warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chasm_Spawn
In fair Bretonnia, frogs eat you

You gotta believe

>queek has an entourage of traprats to tend to his every need

Forgot link

>the french are called frogs because they EAT frogs
That's ridiculous, nobody call the Chinese dogs. Or Americans, bulls.

>tfw Warhammer II fixed so much shit that I don't even feel like using almost any mods

SFO is fucking disgusting. So glad I stopped using that putrid shit.

Like the other elector pricks always play nice with the rightful prince and emperor. I do not believe. Just war.

>PFM might be ded

It'll be very interesting to see what CA does with this. Mitch responded that they could give the PFM guy early access and code help, like they did with 1. But since the issue is more about him not having the time to play games and mod anymore, that only postpones the issue until the first major DLC comes.

Maybe they could finally unfuck their official tools, but I doubt that. CA has shown they do listen to the community to some extent (that Elf shield thing, dropping minicampaigns for more LLs) so I do expect some response beyond Mitchs comment. Even if it's only "We understand mods are very important for our fans and will look into it." Followed by absolutely nothing.

Just bought Warham 2, how's Norsca?

Apparently, Legend really likes it, and Milk/Cookies adores the game. Real review embargo will lift on Monday/Tuesday

>That's ridiculous
We actually eat much more cheese than frogs but are one of the only country where frog legs are a pretty common dish
It is pretty good. Kinda like chicken

Bonus Norsca with WHTW 2.

america doesn't have a 1000-year history of conflict with its neighbouring country that also happens to be a master of propaganda and the creator of the language we are speaking right now
also eating bulls isn't specific to america or noteworthy at all

I have managed to do a Imperial NATO campaign where I allied with every elector count(Hochland got fucked though) and it worked out pretty well. The grand alliance lasted basically for the whole game. I think I got a bit lucky though.

>that Elf shield thing
The reskin? When was it fixed? I am using a mod for it since forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=hu77pPes3TE
New video's up lads

They really nailed the Skaven and High Elf feel with their respective battle tracks

>buying TW1 right now
>not on sale

>history

His campaigns are often pretty comfy. Though they shouldn't be "shilled" here or whatever that way 2bh.

Who said they aren't? Mind you, this is from early Warhammer, where the Bretonnians would wear powered wigs, half the nobles were chaos worshipers, and they would tell the starving peasants to eat cake.

But one older French word for the English is Les Rosbifs. The roast beefs. As the English eat roast beef.