/TB2G/ Terra Battle 2 General #001

Test to see if it can it fucking survive editon

It would be nice, it's pretty hard to find an active community anywhere.

It won't, you shitposting retard.

My aren't you a negative one.

Does anyone know how the increase the U percentage of your characters? I already tried bumping other girl characters into them but that doesn't work.

There's reddit.

What does that feature even do i never touched it.

It's not that great for this game sadly. Makes me wonder if there's barely any players to the game or something.

Why are you so fucking angry?

The lack of communities is mostly because of how neglected TB1 was.

Oh wait you can increase that by having 100% C then the U % increases after that. Had it confused with something els.

He has a hateboner for anyone who's enjoying TB. Too bad for him, but I'll keep having fun.

Yeah this game is a lot of fun considering its not brainless waifu trash. It promotes a lot of thinking on how to maximize your turns. Not for the brainlets I suspect that's probably why hes so mad.

what's the reward for first in raid?

Does 100 needle stack on one character.

10 co-op medals and 1 dna exp booster. I have also gotten 4 daggers and 4 rods from first place.

No idea, but 100 damage at a 30% chance is pretty poopy anyway.

You have a small chance to get some exclusive weapons and champions. I think from only first place though.

I believe I have gotten some from second and third place as well. Probably need an A or higher score to get them, unless someone can confirm getting them lower.

Just wanted to post this raid where everyone knew what to do and finished in 2 turns

Yeah I wish this would be common practice where everyone just lines up and only 1 person goes and links the attack.

Anyone know if Yoichis Bow has range
I got it in one of my previous rolls but dumped it before I could look at it

Yeah it has insane range without unleashing it. It's a VERY large diamond shape aoe for tera attack type and has 171 attack.

How important are weapons? I thought a z character was more important so I dumped a double Z weapon roll.

I'm leaning towards both are equally important, you'll want the gear for stats and the guardians for skills. Dumping a double z weapon roll is heart breaking ;(.

Well I have the Z icemage and SS wind attacker. oh well. the gacha is mind of garbage.

Well that's good too, make sure you get the rod from the co-op it has a 3 row aoe at max level.

fuk my life
at least I got chirol as a consolation prize but fuk I should if kept the bow

Yeah that bow is insanely good but I think tera attacks arent that common.

So is the free energy as stingy as it feels it is?

It feels that way apparently these 'login bonuses' are a launch bonus and outside of that and achievements I don't see how well get many more. Probably events or something we'll have to see.

I got that 100 needle companion, wasn't in the first 3 for sure.

Yeah, really too early to tell.

Yeah the needle seems to be the reward for lower ranks, I haven't gotten one in first-third but have gotten 2 from the few times I got a low score.

How much score does healer bring to coop? Is it worth bringing one if im only constantly getting D - C?

I've seen a double king orb get first place before, so I assume it brings in some decent score. Although I wonder if they have to take damage for it to count.

I'd say weapons are more valuable, because you will want to switch guardians based on the situation, but a good weapon is always good. Z guardians don't seem particularly better than SS or even A, while weapons definitely are. I was in a raid where the top damage went to someone with two King Orbling (farmable C class).

Now I just want to reroll again.

I've seen double King Orbling get first place a couple times myself, but I think it has more to do with the healing done than damage for them. But I do agree Z weapons are pretty amazing I'm wondering if I should have rerolled more but it's too late now.

To add to this don't forget our Z guardians come with some gear when you max out their U so it might be Z gear.

>more to do with the healing done than damage
Could be a part of it, but they heal in an area(2), not chain, so I doubt that's the main reason.

I think healing works differently in co-op and it will heal a lot of people regardless of location.

Hopefully, even though maxing U will be an insane pain, it better give something, not like for everyone below SS.

Do i have to reroll on a phone?

Ah, that's true. I wonder how damage is calculated there... Base stats obviously, then skill damage, then probably skill activation chance and skill boost. Maybe skill element too?

mayb his +10% M.Atk counts towards his damage.

>almost have recode for double tornado that can nearly full screen at 80% frequency
>Staff is almost capped, z dagger should be getting its bonus ability soon
>get all the z guardian sluts requesting me

What element is good against the coop boss? Ice?

I believe Fire beats ice, Wind beats fire?

Earth beats fire, fire beats Ice.

It's all very unintuitive, I'll never remember this.

Earth beats fire, but I don't know if element matters there.

Yeah buffs could very well factor into it I didn't consider that. So if you guys don't have the strong damage I would recommend going the support route.

I can't make this works on my phone or emulator. help?

Double Z weapons god damn that's nice.

I'll just reroll. Getting carried by a calbog Z stone man made me realize how little my people do.

Anyone ever run into a situation where none of your friends are available for use? Can't seem to get any of my friends to show up.

I have the opposite problem where i can apparently reuse them infinitely?

Yeah I think that's how it's suppose to work. I do get that but sometimes I have no one I wonder if its related to abandoning a mission while I was King Orb farming?

So i'm looking at the z weapons and armor. Are the bahamut threads any good?

No idea where are you seeing them? Are you able to see the stats or just the name?

Just the name. I'm trying to figure out what's keepable.

Yeah we just wont know until people grind them out I suppose.

z equipment gives the best stats, though only the weapons give your skills range.

I was wondering if the mage gear would as well because it sounds it. Are there datarips?

There doesn't seem to be anywhere yet. Currently everybody is figuring out the meme shit.

Does anyone have any idea what "Nano Exterminator" means in Revol DNA? RNA seems better because of 'Tachyon' (Tera Photon spell?)

I'm assuming 'Nano Exterminator' is a damage increase against a specific enemy type though.

It seems "random" to me so far? But maybe a specific amount of uses in a certain time frame? I used the same overpowered friend vs Leviathan but random ones in "story" maps

i'm guessing there's a race called Nano and that skill does bonus damage against them.

That was my guess as well, definitely doesn't seem worth it then? Maybe if you want a specific great team vs some boss but at the moment?

What's the difference b/w rna and dna and why would I pick one over the other?

seems totally different depending on character and since some skills aren't explained at all yet it's not easy to know which is best desu

Just two different routes you can take with a character, they're both objectively usually better than the initial form but the two of them are supposed to be equal but different. A few of them do seem to just be split into a preference for Mega / Giga attacks which would come into play if you're using Z weapons are the sole giga boosts ive seen so far.

Yeah I just tested to see if it was caused by quitting out of a story quest but I completed the quest and my friends all disappeared again.

So yeah lets go with random on this one lol.

Thanks Sakaguchi!!

Anyone can post the raid weapon screenshots? I heard a decent rod drops there, what else?

Just go to Details and look at it.

Right, I looked at that, but forgot. Thanks!

the rod is really nice with its 3 row aoe im definitely going to get 2 of those to 60 i think everyone should

co-op boss is dropping so fast now almost always getting speedy reward

is the drop really rare or something?

Not that easy to get though, I have 166 co-op medals and have got only one 100 Needles. Not sure how high you have to place to have a realistic chance, but I have had few 2nd and 3rd places.

pretty rare im sitting at around 750 co-op medals and ive gotten 4 of them which was about... 80-90 or so co-op runs? also have 4 knives though most of those are completed with A or higher rank though

I'm usually top 3 but jeez that sounds quite grindy, does the staff scale well in m.atk as well?

im not sure yet im still leveling them up im hoping the 53 magic 'max' on the detail screen is only counting for lvl 49 and not 60 but ill report it here when i finish it might take a while though

thanks buddy, 53 m.atk seems decent still, is it an A equipment?

Any point in playing TB1 or is it a ded game

its rank B

no idea never played but it seems pointless at this point since theyll be focusing all their efforts on 2 plus youll get launch bonuses making it easy to reroll

I can't seem to connect to TB2 on my uni's wifi, and I don't want to drain my mobile data. What do

go to the nearest fast food place and leech the wifi

Is there a more permanent fix?

sorry buddy i have no idea you can go to who ever is in charge and demand they let you play your game

So why was the first terra battle bascally abandoned? The devs can't into updates?

Will tb2 suffer the same fate?

Anyone?

They said they were going to make more terra battles so maybe.

nice roll homeboy im jelly while i did manage to reoll elga his weapons are trash ;(

Is there any point to dual-attack stat weapons? Wouldn't you always want to have full magic or full physical?

probably for guardians that have sword and staff icon i would assume since they make use of both stats and dual stat weapons have higher total stats but less in each stat over a pure atk or mag weapon

If you want to farm mat for recoding, the blue dragons can't move you, makes it a lot easier to camp the treasures and focus on the red dragons.

>Grinding recode character's level back up
>level 55 and still hasn't gotten skill 2 or 3

Fucking cold.

you can get all those mats from repeating the story chapters that way it dont cost you any stamina then you can farm leviathan for monster soul / monster heart and A rank gear + a chance at getting him as a monster unit he looks pretty good if you need an ice attacker

as it is right now i feel the recode mission is probably the worst use of stamina

How's the drop chances there? Do you get Un-matter or Un-core regularly there? If it's like one in 5 runs, then it would be worth running.