What does Veeky Forums think of Matt Easton?

What does Veeky Forums think of Matt Easton?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bb7xYfdBqIo
youtube.com/watch?v=dm7GeUgZ268
youtube.com/watch?v=jBFTedeMccA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty good for the most part. He's like Lindybeige but without the napoleon complex.

Boring

He is knowledgeable, informative and has an impressive collection. Shit sense of humour though.

He is way more funny when he had a few drinks.

He's certainly not as charismatic as Lindybeige, but I quite like him.

>Lindybeige but without the napoleon complex.
isn't lindy like 190cm tall?

>isn't lindy like 160cm tall?
ftfy

He looks like he's 5'7" or something. Matt is a pretty tall guy, prince Babylon like 6'2"-6'4"

Not prince Babylon kek
*probably

Lindy is 190cm, he said so in some of his videos

Matt is 5'10 (said so himself)
Lindybeige is well over 6 feet.

Damn, he must hang out with a ton of manlets then. He always seems quite a bit taller than others when he stands next to them. I still don't believe Lindy is taller than 5'9" though

>I still don't believe Lindy is taller than 5'9" though

Ok, here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=bb7xYfdBqIo

What the fuck. He looks like he literally got stretched out. I never noticed how freakish his build is, maybe that's why he frames himself to make it look like he's a manlet in most videos.

Well, it's not easy to tell people's height by stuff that's around them.

>"they penetrate like you couldn't believe"
>"I like the feeling of something meaty and chunky in my hand"
>"up to 6 inches is all you need"
>"if you're gonna go anal go full anal"
>"over penetration is a real problem"
>"let's measure my meaty cutlass"

I loved this episode. He has to have known how it sounded

I bet he did it as some sort of inside joke where he bet a friend he could put a bunch of innuendo in the video and it would still make sense

Hes less insufferable than Lindybeige

Sauce pls.

Check his latest video.

Pretty much the only youtuber worth listening to on his subjects.

>"If you like deep penetration, then a short blade can sometimes be better"

Hi guys, Matt Easton here, Scholagladiatoria

First of all, context

Second of all, while I've never really seen anything like this, I can't say for sure that it didn't happen

Cheers folks

HI FOLKS, MATT EASTON HERE, SCHOLAGLADIATORIA

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. Every once in a while, there's a back-and-forth between Martin Austwick's (Matt's brother in law) channel and his. And Matt does try to funny sometimes; he was giggling enough in the video, I thought it was intentional.

What video are you talking about? Link?

Is there a pic with Matt in the triggered meme but with "CONTEXT" instead of "TRIGGERED"?

youtube.com/watch?v=dm7GeUgZ268
youtube.com/watch?v=jBFTedeMccA

There's two videos from a series of the two trolling each other about whether sabres or backswords are better. The second one has Austwick explaining that it's all banter, and they do stuff like this sometimes. There are lots of little things in a bunch of their videos if you pay attention, though. The two have been friends for a long time, married a pair of sisters, and give each other shit in videos; banter is a big part of what they do.

And, despite what some people in this thread have said, Matt has a sense of humor, and tries to put funny things in his videos. Filling a measuring video with dick jokes seems like something he'd do.

>Maybe it's the seamen in me

>"I got so excited and went around measuring everything I could find to measure"

The Matt Easton / Lindybiege / InRange / Skallagrim contingency are knowledgeable, but they can come off as smarmy and "xD DEMOCRACY FREEDOM" as Veeky Forums itself often does.

It puts me off watching any of their stuff in bulk.

He's like 6ft easily. Honestly 5'11 at the shortest.

He's a cool guy but he has the worst limp fish handshake in the entire world. He does it on purpose I'm sure. He has that way about him.

The best Veeky Forums grade youtube personality. Qualifies as Veeky Forums level except for his being on youtube.

Which one? Matt or Lindy?

>he has the worst limp fish handshake in the entire world
video?

Can't speak ofr InRange (don't care about modern firearms) but it's harsh to lump Matt, and to a lesser degree Lindy with Skallagrim. That guy's cringey as fuck.

>Skallagrim
>furry
>vegan
>neopagan
>tranny wife

I don't know who InRange is but how dare you put Matt Easton and Lindybeige together with Skall. I mean Lindybeige says a lot of bs but at least he can be funny and charismatic.

The neat thing about his wife is that after the point where he stops referring to her as "my wife" and "she/her" and starts saying "my partner" and "they" she shows up in his videos much less often

>tranny wife
Wat. Is she really?

I though he always used to call her "my spouse".

Matt.

Oh shit have they broken up?

Probably just started fucking other dudes

When he found success too. Thats odd. Oh well no great loss.

Do you have evidence for that? In his latest video he said his wife made him a calendar for Halloween, so I assume they're still together.

>calendar for Halloween
What a shitty gift

looks like nosferatu