docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Friede = best girl

But Frost builds are good in Dark Souls 3 now?

Friede = literal shit

At least he clothes look nice. Aside from the bare-foot trousers, that is.

>frost will never be a full-fledged build type now that the series is over forever

Doing FAI

Should I spend my Champ Soul on the Halberd or the Prisoners Chain?

Yeah, I think I'm pass the "gave it another proper try and actually find it good now" phase of playing DS3, now I'm back to "this is just tedious, unrewarding and not engaging even a bit, it's time to give up pretense of smart play and just smash shit so it's over", or, as I like to call it, "the DaS1 approach". Ashes of Ariandel is just fucking bad and Friede is a badly designed boss.

Shit taste had unprotected sex with low IQ and the baby was you

Prith-
I don-
HEHEHEH

Chain

anybody wanna help with twin pursuers ? 3 mil SM range PC, ring set to Zinder, leave your sign in front of the throne room/near the chancellor
also
>just killed an invader with the lightning spear aoe damage through a pillar
HAH

Fateless here.

Suddenly feel like shit, probably not gonna do co-op today.

>aside from the barefoot trousers
>aside
Do not disrespect the feet waifu.

>Go in
>Pursuer starts teleporting all over the place
Holy fuck my man.

I must create a character with the most athletic build possible and call him Fatless

I'm all the way in baguetteistan so that's that
I still managed to beat them thanks to your help, thanks a lot user

>pyromancer crown for sweatband
>bare chest
>fire keeper gloves for boxing tape
>ordained trousers for sweatpants
>uses Drang Hammers as dumbbells and fights with caestuses
YES

Glad to hear you managed to do it.
Whenever the fuckers did the jumping move, they kept rising until they hit the ceiling on my screen. I had no idea when to dodge that shit.
Also, the bloody blue sword grab attack never showed animations.

Shit was wacky, didn't make it better that I came along with a meme build.

>tfw only one ITT who likes using the Splitleaf Greatsword

Feels good to get out of those grave warden rags and into proper armour that actually fits.

I figured he was just referring to the Herald's erect nipples in the image he chose for the OP.

>Billed Mask with Firelink Chest

>any armour set mixing whatsoever

>not playing as an uninspired 1:1 cosplay of a canon character

I'll pull it out if someone keeps trying to meme me by playing super passive and rolling all of my attacks.

I'll be there in a sec.

Fuck you too buddy I like how it looks

Whoops, nvm. So thirsty for a reason to put down DS3 covenant farming for a while.

Can anyone suggest a good starting class and build for DS3? I've played about halfway through, kinda doing the paladin thing (str/skl roughly even and some miracles) but I realized last night when I turned it on that I've totally lost my touch. So I want to roll a new character to warm up and then I guess I'll either switch back to my old save or just keep going, depending on how much I'm enjoying the new one.

tl;dr what's good and fun to play in DS3 because I can't remember

All effects should have scaled with luck.
Frost seems to have alot in common with magic though. Ice and magic goes together.

Sorcerer is the only class that starts with offensive magic, so that's probably the best place to start.

Focus on leveling for your spells/equipment requirements. ADP is much less important on casters since you'll spend most of your time outside of melee range.

The most important ring is Clear Bluestone Ring+2, dropped from the Skeleton Lords on NG+ (burn an ascetic on the bonfire right before them for it on NG). I consider the Ritual Bands optional, since you'll be leveling Attunement.

The Crypt BLACKEDsword is your best friend as a last-ditch melee weapon, but until you can ascetic the Rotten any Fire/Dark weapon will do. Even the Fire Scrubsword will grant a decent AR bonus from INT/FAI in the early game.

Not really, it's only because the only frost spell in the game is a sorcery.

describe how you want to play and what you want to do

does memezaki have a thing for long hair?
we already know he likes feet

Who doesn't? Girls with longer hair are more beautiful