/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

Delicious Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/22/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

chiaki

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

You guys are so, so cute.

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Beautiful, lovely Tangerine!

Posting best girl!

We're adorable!

I love my darling husband!
Is it worth coughing up the 60 buckaroonies for v3 on steam or should I just wait for the pirates?

previous thread...?

Animator!

Thanks

This is my girlfriend,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lots of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

/drg/ confession time! Get something off your chest with no fear of being judged.

Even though Clair de Lune is associated with Kaede in a way that makes me sad, I still find myself listening to it every so often and appreciating how great a piece it is.

So, someone had asked for Gozu and Nidai fetish art. So, I went on a site with TONS of fetish art, and searched up Great Gozu... and I regret my life choice.

I really like Todoroki but I actually think Deku is the best boy

last thread
sorry forgot

I GOT THIS FEELING ON THE SUMMER DAY WHEN YOU WERE GONE
I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE, I WATCHED, I LET IT BURN
I THREW YOUR SHIT INTO A BAG AND PUSHED IT DOWN THE STAIRS
I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE

I DON'T CARE!

Confession: recently I've been really, REALLY wanting to fuck Hajime, which is weird since his Izuru shtick is usually more my taste. But, for some reason, recently, the idea of having rough, rampant sex with Hajime has just driven me into a hormonal frenzy.

I don't reply to it any more, but I still get mad when I see blatant shitposting bait about my favorites.

>those hairy feet

Ugh. Ugh! Uooaaaggghhh! Ugh!

I love Junko!

I love Monokuma

Who is the worst group in this general?

Chiaki!

Whichever one you're part of.

Booki Body!

what do you mean by group

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Good taste.
Normally I think his haircut is ass and his mum cut it for him but something about his voice and body make me want to smash.
I want to have animalistic sex with Hinata.

sexy

Saiharaposters

discordfags

I love my darling boy!

I love seeing lewd pastas with my favorite boys in the thread and wish to see more of them.

I DON'T FEEL
LIKE I AM REAL
BUT I KNOW
IT'S ALL IMAGINARY
ARE THEY REAL
AND DO THEY FEEL
THIS OTHER PAIN
IT'S JUST INSIDE MY HEAD,
THEY'RE ALL INSIDE MY HEAD,
IT'S JUST INSIDE MY
THEY'RE ALL INSIDE MY
THEY'RE ALL INSIDE MY
I SEE THEM ALWAYS BUT THEY'RE ALL INSIDE MY HEAD!

Did tsumugi kill kaede first (second) because she was a lesbian?

Confession I know someone on the blue birdy website who is 100% unspoiled but she's in love with Tulpaman. I never had the heart to tell her about what happens to him and shes one of those sjw type teenagers, so I feel really awful that her heart may or may not get crushed soon.

I fucking hate his sprites, but all of the fanart of him, and especially how he looks in DR3 - oh my god, he's so fucking sexy in DR3. I have no idea why his sprites just make him look like a bucktoothed beaver when DR3 shows how absolutely AMAZING he can look.

Kaede a cute

wait fuck wrong picture sorry

what kind of pastas about the boys would you like to see

I think his face is really boring and unremarkable but his body is 10/10.

>I fucking hate his sprites

So how is everyone tonight?

t. Jess

My heart goes out to her, my friend is 100% unspoiled and he's laid down a laundry list of reasons why Kaede HAS to be the real protagonist and Saihara being first in the game file rips doesn't mean anything

I love Hoshi!

chiaki going down to the garage to wipe her hands on her rag bag

Maybe give her a gentle warning? Not anything specific but like "Hey, just a heads up that Korekiyo has some unsavory aspects about his character that you may find uncomfortable".

KABEDON

Asahina is underrated desu

Pretty good, trying to think of new shitposts.
Yourself?

Doing great, just finished eating some fantastic food

Not horrible. Listening to the V3 OST and putting off a short essay proposal that's due at midnight..

B O I

The sprite edits are great, don't get me wrong. But, like, fucking look at this. He never looked this good in DR2.

I'm a slut Niggi-kun

Going to a party! Getting smashed! And gonna watch scary movies!

His implied athleticism is hot.

Out at some arcade bar, not used to doing this kind of thing

I don't think I have ever seen Kokichi/Shuichi/Rantaro threesome

He was never supposed to look like a sex monster though, he was supposed to look average and boring

Will you be paying with your body again?

Ouma a cute

Whoever made this needs Jesus.

I've binge-watched DR3 for the first time, one episode to go. Bit emotional.

Only /drg/ kids will understand.

Enjoy it user.

What do you think of it?

>essay proposal that's due to at midnight
I know that feeling!

Comfy thread

Oof, which reminds me does anyone else have unspoiled friends that may get crushed from how v3 actually plays out?
Quickly trying to finish my homework and studying for the exam ;______;

who here /college/? Will you skip class for V3?

Yeah, but he still looks like a bucktoothed goddamn beaver in some of his sprites. He looks near retarded. Comparing it to him in DR3 is like night and day. I'd still fuck him either way tho.

Are you a chiakifag?

Yah. I go to uni, but only a couple of days a week.
I don't think I'll skip class cause I want to at least pass.
The game actually comes out on my mother's birthday so I'm not sure if I'll get it that day, probably the day afterwards.
I'll be reading the reaction threads though.

Thanks.

Writing's not as good as the games obviously, and it ruins some of the mysteries with so-so explanations, but overall I kinda enjoyed it. I wanted more Hope Academy shit and more of the characters, and I got that.

No, I wont spend 60 bucks im supposed to spend on food to play a game i already know everything about

If Danganronpa was a real TV show, what channel would it air on? I'd say MTV, or CBS.

Koko! Why this Oumasai bros?

I have night classes and I'll be free on Tuesday so I'm just gonna stay up for the midnight release
i had enough spare cash to buy v3 so I don't feel bad about the money

I can manage that. Give me a bit.

I graduate this spring, but I plan to be a good student this year and not skip anything for V3 since I skipped a few in January.

Potsubay's class?

It would air on G4 if that was still around

No.

I want to fuck Miu, Angie, and Mugi.

I don't have class Tuesday, but Wednesday is gonna feel long as fuck since I've never stayed home for a game

Is that the giant xbox room in chapter 3? I didn't realize it opened that early.

"lame" can mean weak-looking. Doesn't mean unattractive.

Shumai's weakness is cute!

BET

That is true. Personally I like athletic but not super buff guys, baras are too much for me.

who here getting V3 for less than $60?

Can't afford to skip class. I have three essays due next week as well as a calc test Thursday.

I'll definitely play as much of it as possible in my free time. I have no classes on Fridays so I'll probably just no-life it for a few hours if I have no other plans, which I know I won't.

I want to be taken sexual avantaged of by Chihiro

Can't afford to skip a single class right now, I'm on the fence about buying v3 on top of that.

>search dangan ronpa ndrv3 release date australia
>october 6th