/palg/ - Paladins General

Tyrant edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB59)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?56935-Open-Beta-59-Patch-Notes-September-20th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cE5t0BBtgms
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/b/b2/Flak_TR_Kill_Streak_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/5/5f/Demon_VGS_Other_G_H.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/9/99/Demon_TR_UnlockingClassSpecificCard_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/d/da/Demon_TR_Card_Select_3.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/4/4d/Demon_TR_Card_Select_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/0/01/Demon_SP_Joke_3.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/a/ae/Demon_TR_StunnedOrFrozen_1.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi-Rez drones out

I want to make a hot cup of coffee to help jump-start Fernando's day!

Aí, Renato, vai se foder.

Forgive and Relax.

>casual elo

Me on the right

Threadly reminder.

weird looking back before ranked 2.0 and seeing how casual was pseudo-competitive since the actual comp gamemode at the time was hot trash
nice not being pidgeonholed into playing onslaught, payload, or test maps if you wanna play to not have an aneurysm over your teammates performance for once though

>Deft Hands Victor does no damage and blames team for loss
>Paired with him the next game again
>No items Cassie
>Still blaming team
>Lose again
I want these cave people to GO!

>Andy not going "yeah, right"
One job

>tyro

Just go fuck yourself!

ftfy

The fuck is this?

I think I found a new strategy: you act silly and distract your enemy long enough until your team caps the point
youtube.com/watch?v=cE5t0BBtgms

Fuck you, Raeve Maeve is probably the best skin. The headpiece makes it just better, to the point where it looks like a completely new character. The music should be avoidable for those who dislike it tho

This is Talus. He's a Ska'drin. They're good people.
Say something nice about him!

Requesting art of makoa arms out stretched looking to hug the ying. Perhaps on the point. Perhaps she accepts the hug. And maybe perhaps have an explosion go off and once it clears makoa and ying are hugging inside makoa's bubble shield.

Have maeve die to the explosion too.

His tail looks really pull-able. Perfect for bullying.

talus cute

He feels good to kill

It looks bad, it clashes with the game style and the VGS and sounds are annoying.

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/b/b2/Flak_TR_Kill_Streak_1.ogg

>HUG ME

don't you dare lay a finger on monkey boi

>it clashes with the game style
art direction was thrown out the window a long time ago my buddy pal

he is a pretty girl

Finally tried Overwatch. I honestly never realized how good a job HiRez did until now.

It does some interesting things, but they're executed badly and the result is a shallow and boring game.

The choice to redesign Paladins around Overwatch makes so much more sense now. They saw the flaws in both games and found an ideal middle-ground.

I really bought into the idea that they differed mostly in terms of preference, but it's not true at all. Paladins is an objective improvement over the source materialy, and the only way someone could believe otherwise is if they never tried it.

It makes me feel better about the overall state of the game. No matter how many mistakes they make, no matter how bad the servers get, no matter how many bugs there are, it will never be worse than Overwatch.

>unironic paladrone

I wanna touch his butt

hi Martini

I've been shitting on them for 7 years, I can afford to make one nice post.

>tyrone

>art direction in a f2p game
Also do you hate Raeve because you don't have it? Be honest, we are all anonymous here.

Ugly.

wew reddit spacing

wew Veeky Forums spacing

>spacingatall

wew

delete loli champions (evie and maeve)

I have enough crystals to buy the VIP sub which would give enough VIP cummies to buy, it is just ugly.

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/5/5f/Demon_VGS_Other_G_H.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/9/99/Demon_TR_UnlockingClassSpecificCard_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/d/da/Demon_TR_Card_Select_3.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/4/4d/Demon_TR_Card_Select_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/0/01/Demon_SP_Joke_3.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/a/ae/Demon_TR_StunnedOrFrozen_1.ogg

>delete fake lolis and add a proper loli
Agreed.

and replace them with actual lolis

I hope Sha Lin and Androxus are connected in lore and that we get a skin of Androxus before he got a hold of the cursed gun he has now. I could imagine Androxus being similar to Sha Lin in ethnicity and Sha Lin being the innocent guy whereas Andro was basically friends with him but pretended not to be. A relationship kind of like Goku and Vegeta.

My heart belongs to her and only her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to protect her.
I wouldn't change her for anyone in this world, because she is essentially perfect; beautiful, kind and adorable.
She awoke feelings in me that I didn't know I could have. I love her so very much, so very very much. She is certainly someone special, invaluable, my very only significant other.

PIRANHA!
GOSTOSA!
UMA DELÍCIA!

I don't think the revolver's the problem here. His entire arm is cracked, mutated(?) and has green energy flowing out of it, The revolver is still just a gun.

do you even play the fucking game

The revolver bit his arm and corrupted it.

>tfw people still say evie is a loli

I do, yes. I'm actually a little late to this thread because I was just playing.
Who do you take me for?

slut

Meteu a real.

this isn't canon, mind you
it's fanart

My fucking ears, why is his voice so awful, what sins have we committed to deserve such pain?

that's a big revolver

Just started playing again, are the new champions worth a shit?

Gee user, I don't know.

When you say new are you talking about Lex or are you talking about Talus?

Inara is pretty good

playing paladins

4 us

I stopped playing a little before Lex came out.

little girl chef champ when

Buck is a really cool new hero - he's kind of like a Winston with a shotgun!

He's cursed because he killed some deity, apparently. I bet the retard just fed andro's reversal

It's actually a habit I picked up from long Facebook PMs. It's less cramped when you're typing in small boxes, more clearly indicates minor changes in subject, and makes it easier to go back and edit sentences for clarity.

In the 8 or 9 years I've been here, you're the first person to get chronically triggered by it. I'd recommend building a bomb shelter out of keyboards that have their enter keys removed, it's the only way to be safe.

wew normie

>chronically trigged with one post
lol

he is my son, I'm claiming him as my own and protecting him

>no andro lore
>no WEKANO lore
fuck usually i dont give a shit about lore and stuff in games all i care about is gameplay but i am interested in those 2

Why do I lose much more TP than I gain even with a similar performance?

Why can't I use my ult as Ruckus when it's at 100%? Sometimes when I'm alive it just makes the noise like it's not ready despite it being fully charged, and then I can't use it until I die or something.

I'm not counting, but this is probably your 3rd or 4th time by now.

Maybe you thought it was an epidemic, but it's just me.

MY THREAD

>TATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Because lo-rez are shitty developers

>>>/9gag/

you must have missed a few nights back, fella

>Facebook
Normalfag begone

>ska'nigger apologist

when will lorez give us a good patch again

watch out mate he's gonna call you me, but I'm not me I'm some other guy that has called him gay before or something

>>>/9gag/

>BOI

mal'damba's interesting tbqh
seris has a kill taunt that says "this world is not for your master." which implies that wekono might be out to control, destroy, or somehow 'own' the realm. on the other hand, one of mal'damba's match start line is "you should've left me in peace, but now i join the fight!" which suggests that wekono was doing his own thing and he was somehow disturbed into taking up arms. might be just really, really pissed because of that and decides to be on some grand scheme to take over the world through a spindly voo-doo gourd-throwing man
g-give lore please

get gud

I wouldn't be talking to you if I still had friends.

>again

>Play on PS4
>Use Kinessa
>tfw 0/25/0
What the fuck, am I just bad or snipers don't have a place in console?

What if I like evie?

hey cb28 was pretty good

You're really bad. The console versions aim assist is pretty much an aimbot.

Brainlet

we are your friends, user!
don't be so insensitive

ob59 was a good patch
prove me wrong

>"My suffering continues" when healed
>"My curse is stronger" when killing andro
> "I too wield ancient might" when killing makoa
> "You cannot hope to stand against what I am" as VET
C'MON HIREZ PLS

mount changes

Don't talk to me or my anonymous ever again