vocaroo.com/i/s07Ha2shlv5u
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=m134Naz5Ex4
youtube.com/watch?v=9ciuxSxO6Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We made it :3
We survived girls!!!!!

push my fingerS into my MEMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guys how do I stop wanting to kill myself when some try hard rekted me?

kill yourself
100% guaranteed that the desire to kill yourself will go away!

>90 posters
>probably more like 40
"survived"

Keep going! I wanted to quit today after some air knight rekt me once...but I kept going and I finished with almost 4 ivi kdr :3

wow what a shitter

h...huh? I think nearing 4 ivi kdr is quite good. . . what do you think is good user?

1st for NC self destruction

40 at least

>almost 4
even prepubescent girls are at least ivi 10 these days, ivilet

das rasis

Sauce?

>tfw stuck on connery and can't be fucked to make new characters on memerald
Asian genocide when?

>still playing ps2 in 2017
>mfw

vocaroo.com/i/s07Ha2shlv5u

Finally got a reason to pull out the Skyguard today.
Whole platoon pulled armor and we jumped a tower. I don't think a single tank was touched by their air, which was kind of surprising considering they had 2 libs and at least 3 ESFs uncontested in the air.
Feels good, man.

>there are people RIGHT NOW who value ivi
might as well go lib and destroy zergs 24/7

Good morning memers!

Bazino?

>hear of vrchat
>see this
twitch tv/videos/172387572

Ptchooo :-----D

MORNING pinocciooo :-D

Morning!

*cloaks*

Good morning girls! I'm logging on to click mans RIGHT NOW :D

>lol no i don't need to aim well haha xDDD
>literally 1.5 ivi tier aim stats
>calling your character "aimbetter"
>ku ku ku le hackers i don't need to aim well
Kill yourself my man. I don't care about your excuses, don't call yourself a meme name about good aim when yours is barely adequate. It's embarrassing.

it's spelled pinocchio

>aiming better is synonymous with high numbers
hmmmmm

ops
pinohccio :!D!---d

Good morning sweetheart!

>man
she's a girl(female), now stop being such a bully

Are you aware that bullying is not allowed here?

Guys?

(female)

anyone here?

no

good morning :D

at that point you might as well be bolt shitting

cheedings gameblay :DD

>you might as well be bolt shitting

Ewwwww

That's me!

Even while working for ubisoft in swedenstan he still carries that case with him, I wish he would come back

Do you want him to hold you close and tell you it'll all be fine? Whisper sweet nothings of new continents and vehicles in your ears?

the latest map changes are making me miss clegg

yeah because he's got components inside, why would be throw it away ya dumb fuck

He's keeping it as a reminder of better times, now he has to live in a shithole full of mudslimes

I want him to nerd vehicle shitters

*buffs vehicles*

I'm pretty surprised they never bothered to shit out the ES-buggies and NS tank, though.

They looked pretty much ready to go back in 2014.

>ES-buggies
You mean Harassers?

Maybe they realized we don't need more vehicle shitting. Or just servers couldn't handle another vehicle type

Comrades?

harassers are NS vehicles

The enforcer, marauder and thresher were the faction-specific light vehicles, and they got as far as making the models for PS2 before the whole DBG thing happened.

Comrades (female [male])?

HAR
ASS
SES!

ASSES! GET IT? HAHAHA

Give me 50 bucks and I'll gladly play Titanfall 2 over this shit.

heheh assses :DD

>mfw I want to shot mans but have to wait for a refrigerator to be delivered.
At least I can fill it with expensive beer when it arrives, take a hot bath while it's raining, then smoke bowls and get to shotting mens.

manage better

but that will make your numbers go poo poo !!!!

Why would you need a refrigerator to play video games? Are using AMD graphic card?

good evening

wow, what sort of a backwards country do you live in that people get refrigerators delivered at 7 pm on a sunday?

HEY FAGGOTS
I haven't been playing since the end of May because I was away from home. What changed in this summer?

Good evening memer!

>expecting updates on a literally dead game
lol

Planetside is a dead game; there hasn't been any real update since construction came out over a year ago, and before that, Hossin. You're a fool if you expect anything. Daybreak has already sent pretty much anyone that could make an update, to go work on H1Z1 by now.

The only devs left are meme """ideas guys""" who only know how to alter spreadsheet numbers. That's the type of update on the horizon.

youtube.com/watch?v=m134Naz5Ex4

>this_kills_planetside2.avi

>bdjhu, budjhu
>ooga, ooga

>Planetside is a dead game

No, but you are.

*uncloakes*

Ptchoo :-----D

thanks werl
maybe I'll finally be free

>maybe I'll finally be free

Free from your head :)

Good night!

d let

Good night dear :3

It's 11 pm, I'm super tired, but I can't sleep, and tomorrow I start working at 4 pm
Should I shot mans??!

no die!

v1

no die while i sleepy sleeps

!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9ciuxSxO6Sg

:(

I want cute cat ear cosmetics for 5th year anniversary bundle, mrowr :3

i want to die

*dies*

Good night ladies! No die

*dies*

can you look into why youre so fucking bad at air vehicles yet you seem to have expertise in balancing them? dont fuck with shit you dont understand; who the fuck thought it should take 80 rounds of tank buster to kill an esf? are you retarded? theyre fucking AP rounds for gods sake.
making the dalton a 2 shot kill is a joke. youre a joke. do you realize how hard enough in its current state to deal with ganking esfs as a dalton lib? of course you dont, youve never even set foot in a lib and if you have it was to farm the ground. 3 decent esfs instamelt a lib, yet you think they all deserve a second chance in each engagement? fuck off. you shouldve never been chosen by DBG in the first place. youre a groundfag and nothing more.
to prove yourself worthy to anyone who has had more than 2 hours in a lib, you could sit in the tailgun of an experienced team and watch how fucking hard it is to survive against esfs. its amazing how different the perspective is when youre in the air and not on the ground jacking off and looking up at the sky. of course you wont do that because youre a self entitled ground player that needs to live for more than 5 seconds against any vehicle.

Good morning memer!