>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
imgur.com/a/d15zU
imgur.com/a/X56If
imgur.com/a/Suc8x
imgur.com/a/gl4LB
imgur.com/a/a9ymZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't mind me, just posting best girl

clips.twitch
.tv/SparklingTriumphantHumanPupper

BUY DISSIDIA
BROUGHT TO YOU BY CUP NOODLES®

would be better without the stockings tbdesu

Get on discord, I want to propose you something

Oh shit.

Mobius Final Fantasy X collab next

>my favorite game
fuck, guess I'm downloading mobius

>dat Bartz
>dat Seph
>dat Kefka

and that's because he's cheating. his hairstyle adds like 5 centimeters.

Pulling luck isnt the only luck that matters

I love him

Nice thighs baby.

would you shitlords stop bullying based Hazama-sama?

>black guy ready to jump on whitey

FFT is shit

sure my nickname there is Wynnona

So that's all we get to see of Ayaka?

How many Final Fantasy characters are canon lesbians?

>Implying SE would ever put gays in their game

Fuck off, SJWs. SE is wise to your degeneracy.

In the main story, yes. Her release will come with a story dungeon event, though.

>I don't know how to make a straight line
Still manlet, but c'mon user. You don't need to make it look worse, it's already bad.

Heh I just bullied the fuck out of JS Bahamut. Thanks for the Major Wind Orb fuckfa-

wait, what the fuck is with these lightning orbs

This guy seriously does not give a crap how he looks. When you use a picture like this in your game, you've just given up.

Also, it feels like this picture is kind of old, which makes it even worse

Only if it's a joke.

Lightning, Fang, Vanille, Faris, Seven, Cloud, Ultimecia, Gogo, ?

shit I dont' even remember how much % i lost with the 21O

Japan also thinks that putting fingers into another person's ass is hilarious, so it's tough to tell how they stand on the gays sometimes.

>faris will never kancho you
why even live?

I dunno, think of all the sweaty pirate behinds that her fingers have been in, and the fingers that entered hers after being raised by them.

Shit's getting leaked on reddit

October Login imgur.com/a/d15zU
Nyx gets buffed: JP TMR added as a passive to him AND TMR changed to 100 ATK 70 MAG +100% LB Fill Rate, Fire element Dagger. (Mimics Hawkeye's TMR). Can equip fist now.

Oct 13: FF4 fiends will have Barbariccia as a 5* , MAG based. Rubicante MAG based, Cagnazzo Tank. Scarmiglione possibly the 3*

Oct 13: New Bundle, 30% Trust, 12 tickets (2 4* ), 2500 Lapis, 20 NRG Pots. 47.99 USD

Oct 27: Bahamut

Oct 31: Get your $1 ready for VLC Fina Hat, her sprite is supposedly getting changed too. (15% HP, 30 SPR, 3 DEF)

BCL Lid 6*

Halloween unit awakenings (they are extremely good)

BC Lid imgur.com/a/X56If
VLC Fina, holy shit imgur.com/a/Suc8x
Dracu Lasswell imgur.com/a/gl4LB
Demon Rain, fuck wilhelm right? imgur.com/a/a9ymZ
Emperor (gets buffed, 50% fire imperil on FFB + 50% MAG Silence/Confusion immunity) Trance Terra Leon Garland (still trash)

>screenshots with MSpaint text plastered over them
>spreadsheets that anyone could make in minutes

I'm not convinced.

>imgur.com/a/d15zU
>that terrible paint job
wtf its real fucking hax00rz

>tfw you completely forget about target scores

who here going all in for sexy wind fiend

>david bowie is a troll rainbow

It happens in SP, but it only ever really sucks after MP stuff. Even if someone goes "we forgot breaks" in the chat, the raid lead has to notice and close the raid or we're boned.

I hope she has Shantotto's Tornado.

Seems like even with enhancements, the halloween units will not be amazing. BC Lid becomes a budget hammer finisher, mediocre. VLC Fina is garbage healer now and will be garbage healer then. Dracu Lasswell still doesn't have a job, but hey, 75% ice imperil. Demon Rain will be a great provoke tank though I guess. However, provoke tanks are far less important than team cover tanks.
Glad Bahamut is coming.

They're faked bro. I could make a spreadsheet like that too, it wouldn't prove anything.

They're not impressive fakes. That makes them convincing to me. Standard gumi lowballing. It's the exact treatment the units got when they were made.

go on then, i'd like to see you try

They don't even make sense as leaks though. Like, did they just have these spreadsheets on their servers? No unit sprites or event and item images?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

holy shit guys the leaks don't stop

Nothing popping up at 1AM for RK, right?
Banners will pop up at the usual 6PM?

What, so you'd believe him more if he spent more effort making it look pretty? This is what you call "programmer art" or the UI equivalent. Why the hell would you put any effort into making data look pretty? Data is data.

>programmer art
>misaligned font that's not even in the game

Mhm.

>tifa
>4 star base

What, do you think he's building the entire code which he has no idea what the build setup for is and has no tables to run it against? Do you even know what data mining is? Of course he made the image.

IIRCt VI-2 will drop on Monday

I don't know what you're asking here - it's clearly a doctored image in some capacity. If he has the raw data he might as well show it.

>finally get around to doing the re-event
>look at wiki for chest locations
oh this doesn't seem so ba-
>have to redo the map from the fucking beginning with each time getting longer and having to redo bosses at all the same spots
I ain't got time for this shit

Tough titty. Back in the day we did it and with much weaker units.

You want to see compressed SQL file chunks? Because making the code look even uglier will make you believe it? Do you seriously think that there's a way to present data in a way that isn't possible to make up on the stop? How did it get there in the first place then?

God tech-illiterate people are so stupid.

Onion Knight is a tanky motherfucker.

>You want to see compressed SQL file chunks?

Yes? I don't believe any leaks without source files attached, thank you very much.

fuck off darkwolf

fuck it took till I got to zoldaad castle to recognize it but it's literally all copy pasted areas from story mode, huge fucking exploration maps glued together
fucking bullshit

Yes I would, faggot. I'd love to see the original DBs so that I could comb through them myself. And yes, there are ways to present datamined data in ways that don't seem made up. Usually by presenting the actual source data. I'm well-versed in software and datamining, friend.

>onion armor
wtf bros you told me the onion equips were useless???

so what, Aerith will be the best healer in the game?

>sub 1.1k attack

Step it up bro. That better be pre-esper too.

Because it makes Dark Knight Soul useless. After Enhancements, he gets a lot of stats from wearing Light Armor and Yew's TMR is a Werei TM for Swords. He also gets free EnSpells so he can make full use of Aigaion Fist later, so Onion Armor should be his best in slot after enhancements.

I don't think I can even with my current TMRs, unless I go Aigaion, and with no element to abuse, what's the point.

I just remembered that Zargabaath can imperil Light, so he keeps finding ways to be useful. I think this is the best I can get right now. Adventurer V will get this over 1100 though, currently shown with Adventurer IV and Odin.

I'm afraid your application into the high roller club will have to be denied.

That's not Aerith, it's clearly a new BE original, Aeristh.

>TMRs for the SD3 collab are being reworked into other units so there's an excuse to never bring them to global

Rats...

Wait wait wait, hold the phone, what? Is Kevin's tmr going to be available on a non-limited unit?

It's kinda worrying I know exactly who this poster is. And maybe, this is just saying that Nyx's TM will be identical to Hawkeye's. No word on Kevin's yet, and take any leaks with a pinch of salt.

>Emperor's 50% Fire Imperil and 50% Mag
Best news

>FF4 Lords
I mentioned that this should be a banner on more than a few occasions, so hopefully this is true.

>still can't dual cast FFB

>act dumb
what? no, fuck off
>it's ok, because I acted like a fucking retard before and now it's your turn

how retarded are you, exactly?

But Im Mohammad

Ah, okay. Well, I'll reel in the excitement and just feel a little hope then, thanks.

plan ahead.
if things are to be believed,
lorraine is probably taking noctis place on his banner.

>believing this shit

>people are actually falling for the hacker LARPing on reddit

Yeah that would've been best news, but I was always disappointed that they gave him a mediocre imperil and never gave him any more +Mag passives. I wish that he does get some though, or as you said, dual cast for Fires from Below.

>plan ahead.
you are like baby
watch this

can i laugh at you when it turns out to be true?

yes

>Summon Orlandeau in this all-new classic RPG
What did he mean by this?
All The Bravest is back on the menu?

FFBE getting Tyro.

They're finally collabing Mobius.

>Orlandeau
>Mercedes
>Ludmille
So who's the Regenerate unit?

Fucking nobody because the leaks are fucking fake.

Well jeez user if you want to be a spoil sport about it

I can't hear you with your cock in my mouth, bitch.

I don't follow. I think we jumped ahead a few steps user, you've lost me.

you might just have dicks in your ears.

Why would anyone pull for oldmandu?

OH FUCCK DOUBLE FREE PULL

Well I guess it's time to do my dail-

Oh shit.