Online monies

Has any one made any real money/living off of this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

90% of the websites.

So I follow a lot of the blog threads, etc. I have a blog myself.

The ONLY way these make money is when you have 100+ sites. Thousands even.

And all those sites get some traffic. Then you monetize the sights.

So ultimately it's actual work, and you have to know what you are doing.

I make 10-15k per month doing local SEO for businesses. They pay me monthly to keep them at the top of the search results for valuable keyword searches that bring them in tons of new business. I started this when I was 19 and im 21 now. I'm now mostly outsourcing all of the work while I smoke weed and play bf1 all day. Shits tight.

I have 1 site making 5k/mo. I know I can make more if I had help. If you know SEO and want to help, please email hi {at} rek2 {dot} net

Hmm, any proof?

Here you go

Emailed

I can Help. 200/wk For the first 4 weeks.

Up from there dependant on results.

I run a website that used to use Adsense. It was making me like $200 a month until a Google update killed 70% of my traffic.

Later I changed from Adsense to selling an ebook because it was more profitable. It still makes me like $150 a month totally passive.

In order to make money you have to have traffic and in order to get traffic you actually have to do real work though.

You realise nothing he's doing is illegal -
[email protected].

You fucking spastic cunt.

Emailed

well said.

Why does Google have to fuck the Adsense users so badly?

And why in fuck has a company not come up with a great competitor for Adsense?

Woah you are autistic

>The ONLY way these make money is when you have 100+ sites. Thousands even.

Nowadays it's easier and safer to make one giant site than to make 100's of small sites.

Those micro sites targeting 1 keyword each died off a few years ago when Google decided they were too popular.

oh ok.

Thats just what I had heard some of the affiliate marketing guys say.

Pls email me

>why in fuck has a company not come up with a great competitor for Adsense?

Because Google is one of the only companies in the world that has a huge database of people and their interests/hobbies

Hey dude, if I came and worked for you how much could I make..

Op here I don't see bf1. fake.

Im not looking to hire anyone unless you already an experienced SEO or Wordpress developer. My ID may have changed btw now that I'm on wifi

Media.net is owned by Yahoo and Microsoft.

But I saw that Yahoo.com also uses adsense.

i make around $15k a month online while playing bf1 as well, but the difference is I spend most of it on whores. i'm addicted to prostitutes.

At about $300 per month at the moment, that's after about 2 years of weekly posts. I recently made a video course for the site which is another ~$300 per month, so going alright so far. Would be nice to scale up 5x - 10x or so so I could quit the full time job, we'll see.. Needs more work.

I'm addicted too.

Can Confirm I've been doing wordpress SEO Work through a company literally called SEO Works, AUS based.

Would you hire based on a normal wage or Contracted?

Let's be honest, if you're a mad cunt and you and I jell well then there's no reason I won't want to help you grow your company mate.

Why work for my agency when you're already working with an established one? Send me your details and portolfio to my throwaway here dude [email protected]

I have one automated site that pulls $250 - $350 monthly for years

I was pleased with the site until I started deeply analyze traffic with fingerpritnting

then I realized at least 25% of traffic comes from click fraud botnet from russian mongoloids.

After fiddling with analytics benchmarking I found out that this botnet affects whole industry vertical not only mine site

After reading more info about this topic it seems like PPC is in deep shit right now

So, you just write a pdf, email it to amazon, and make $150 like clockwork? Any gudies i should read? Im a dumb autist but if i could crank out a book doing half that i would.

what do you actually do? stuff with keywords, advertising somewhere?

what kind of an ebook sells like that? Am I underestimating the amount of people buying random ebooks written by internet nerds?

The best question here right now would be how can I crate my own website myself to start with AdSense?

how did you create your website first of all? is it some kind of sub-website like tumblr?

There's ebooks on amazon making $5 a month that are just "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" for 200 pages. They sell on the meme cover and hipsters thinking "wow surely it's not just one letter for a whole book, where is the message here?"

If you make a hundred of these retarded things you can rake in 500 bucks monthly for fuck knows how long. If you actually know how to write even SLIGHTLY - you can make thousands. So why aren't you selling your greentexts user?

It used to be yuuuuuge but there's still people buying this shit. Amazon cornered a good market with their KDP program too. You get paid for people "testing" your ebook, even if they don't read/buy a full copy.

Roosh V is pretty much an ebook seller.

I remember reading about a guy who because Uber's services for drivers is so shit made a nifty sum because of a ebook called "how to contact Uber's office" NOT "How to solve problems with Uber", just how to contact them.

Value Propositions maaaan

Found this site, it's legit
>logo evaluation
>$30 redemption
>10 tasks per day, each $0.4 - $1, each takes 10 clicks
>cashout in ~4 days
>more tasks/$ available from referrals

One of the highest paying GPT sites that I know of, use my reflink if you want

hotlogo.net/p402983/

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

yeah hire me I live in Melbourne

I made a website for personal use where I'd post "how to" style posts for things I worked out how to do because that information wasn't anywhere else. Basically as I've solved problems over time, I've posted how I solved the problem. People google search that problem and then they come to my site.

I would expect how tos for almost everything in the world to exist by now. theres this site i forgot name of that has like 100,000s of them, which is like howtowikipedia. Thats what usually pops up when i search in google.

Nah, mine are very specific and technical based on the area I work in, more niche I suppose.

gtfo w/ your shitty scam

>WikiHow
Yeah but they are really low quality and vague.
It's just a content farm. I'm sure there are some informative, authoritative articles, but most of them are just awful

How can a website have constant traffic to the point you can make $150 in sales without updating it?

In youtube you need CONSTANT content which is tiring, im suck of it.

I wish I could rank a really good site with some links to sell and just sit back and relax and enjoy the work done, not constantly needing to add more more more more content for dumb autistic kids.

How did you decide what niche to attack?

Can you $15k a month guys tell us how you make the money other than some vague LARP tier 2 liner reply?

I dont believe selling in amazon is that easy, specially ebooks which is a 0$ initial investment. It must be flooded with dogshit, why would your rank on top of all that?

by using secret wikipedia trick, all of my blogs -even I host them on blogspot and don't even buy domain names :) rank in the first search page on google for all relevant keywords. I simply make 400 to 1k a day. all seo tactics on the web are completely bullshit. never waste your time with these. high quality original content is everywhere on your eye's sight. never pay for content. just think a little deeper to figure out a way like I did.

He's speaking anecdotally, but there has to be an underlying truth to that.

this

Care to share your secrets?

where else can i sell ebooks at besides amazon?

I can't reveal my whole method for obvious reasons but I don't want to sound like an asshole so I'm going to give a hint:

1) english wikipedia and some other major language sections of wikipedia are very well sourced and moderated. however many minor language sections of it are not. but these are still trusted and ranked by google as wikipedia. also these sections are still heavily depended on english wiki articles.

2) google has been constantly doing something to limit original content on web. but this is still far away of being completed. if you figure out what google has been doing (not a secret/openly doing), then you will find enormous amounts of original content.

non english traffic pays like shit

in any case how are we supposed to create content in a foreing language we dont know

you don't understand what I mean. all my sites are in english. and traffic mostly from first world countries, number one the usa.

you don't need to know any foreign language since foreign language wiki is also mostly referenced to english sources. only sometimes you need to use google translate to just get the context.

How can I get in touch with you and learn more?

[email protected]

Email sent, user.

I still don't get it. Can you post an example of one of those wikipedia pages?

Is it better to have one mega site with multiple niches on it, for example stuff about cars and travel or splitting them up into multiple small sites based on the niche?

Other user, extremely interested.

really skeptical though, that much money seems like it's impossible to make online.

I still don't understand, but what if I do speak a language besides english?

when you're in the first page of google for high competitive keywords, you can even make much more than it. sadly, I'm not from western country and it limits my sales. with that visitor numbers I achieve I should have made 5k a day according to my competitors which are mostly professional digital companies.