Was it autism?

Was it autism?
How many other successful millionaires are autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

contactmusic.com/gary-numan/news/numan-convinced-he-has-aspergers_1060637
wired.com/2011/09/mf_harmon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this guy, he pulls no punches

Does he not get that people are just memeing? He's usually not this much of a faggot.

He's definitely autistic

uestionably jewish though

When he's doing time he can let the other cons know that they're all just intimidated by his intelligence. Should go down a treat.

He unironically has a lot of the telltale aspergers signs. Probably why he's so touchy about it.

Are you kidding? That post is the most Jewish fucking thing I've ever seen.

>albania
>most muslim country in yurop
>jewish
you goyim are fucking idiots
i guess that's why it's so easy to profit off you

your right albanians are way worse

Shkreli definitely has autism.
He's socially retarded wiith an obsessive fixation on pharmaceuticals and finance.

isn't this guy going to prison? will he get ass raped in prison? how the fuck is he not going to get gutted by gangbangers? serious question if i was going to prison ide be fleeing the country or killing myself how is this guy so smug and passive is he actually brave or majorly retarded?

Rich people don't go to gangbanger prison they go to rich people prison.

is that true? do they actually segregate violent and non violent prisoners in the US? that's cool if they do cause Martin will not survive gang attacks

Wikipedia says he was accused of running a Ponzi scheme but doesn't say if he's been convicted yet.
Even if he is convicted, he will probably go to a minimum-security prison. Madoff ran one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in history and it was national news when he got caught, and he's still in a minimum security prison.
>They call me either Uncle Bernie or Mr. Madoff. I can't walk anywhere without someone shouting their greetings and encouragement, to keep my spirit up. It's really quite sweet, how concerned everyone is about my well being, including the staff […] It's much safer here than walking the streets of New York.

White-collar criminals don't go to pound-me-in-the-ass prison unless they're poor.

Once again Shkreli not afraid to tell it like it is.

Also I'm bored of the autism meme, and ready for something new.

I highly doubt Martin does any time. Gonna be a slap on the wrist most likely.

He did shift some money in ways you should not, but nothing he will do time for.

>do they actually segregate violent and non violent prisoners in the US?
No, they just separate white-collar criminals (fraudsters and embezzlers) from everyone else.
Drug addicts still get sent to pound-me-in-the-ass prison, which is why they turn into violent criminals when they get out.

autism usually comes with tics and stereotypies

he would know if he has those or not.

Ugh.

So legitimate autism puts a person in basically a non functioning retarded state for life. Some cases people have more functional autism where they can still live a semi-normal life and even a job.

These people DO NOT become successful. Ever.

The whole "autism" le "he has autism" joke needs to die both on a comedic level and on a misinformation level.

>These people DO NOT become successful. Ever.
The guy who created Pokemon has Asperger's.

>Some cases people have more functional autism where they can still live a semi-normal life and even a job.
>These people DO NOT become successful. Ever.

Gary Numan
Ladyhawke
Dan Harmon
Nicola Tesla very likely was

off the top of my head.
Sure not exactly the pantheon, but your statement is tantamount to saying "people with BPD are never successful. ever"

CHIEF KEEF is autistic and rich af

>i have more money than you that means im smarter
god this faggot is insufferable, go raise more drug prices

You could at least do a simple google search of why he actually raised drug prices rather than spouting what the mainstream media told you.

fuck off martin. go raise another drug price

Being smart ≠ telling people you are smart

Nah. There's plenty of smart awkward weirdos who are successful. That basically is what people mean by autism.

You Spastic cunts realise he raised the price on the commercial drug right?

He was in front of the court because the big pharma companies were shitting the bed about having to shill out money for the Private health cover of their patients.

Private purchase of the same fucking drug was still dirt cheap to those who need it.

He's a fucking hero for making the Big Pharma companies pay more.

ok martin whatever makes you sleep better at night. i see you don't know about ids yet.

the only person with autism on that list is ladyhawke

Me if i make it. I hit lile 48/50 online test.

Yup. You mean a sub standard 3 star resort where they suffer for 2 weeks.

Mostly. They have general population, solitary confinement, and also a protected area. At worst he will have to play cards with child rapists and other white collar ceime money landerers and shit. Actually the less time he soends in there teaching those degeberates the better off we will all be. Why is he getting jailed?

Dude tesla was nuts. Lol. Genious. But nuts

He absolutely is autistic.

>>>/leftypol/

He's catholic.

>So legitimate autism puts a person in basically a non functioning retarded state for life
tics and stereotypies don't equal retarded or non-functioning.

I own a multimillion dollar business and I'm autistic. Prior to owning a business I managed other peoples' businesses for 16 years - 1 per year. I managed 16 different individual businesses and at one point was a district manager overseeing 9 individual businesses. I made my bosses millions because mildly autistic people are often great at managing numbers and dynamic processes.

My particular stereotypy is a sort of hand flapping thing I do where I put both hands in the air and twist them rapidly at about shoulder level. I don't do it around others unless I've very comfortable around them. Even if someone saw the boss waving his hands around they'd just think it a bit odd, they're not in a position to say anything about it to my face.

tics are harder to repress, but again they don't much matter when you're in charge.

I also pace, bounce my legs when I'm sitting, and flap my hands at waist level like I'm shaking water off them.

this kind of stuff is pretty common, lots of non-autistic people do similar stuff. Stereotypies are usually just mistaken for mannerisms or nervous habits, which is essentially all they are.

none of this is to say autistic people CAN'T BE retarded or disabled. Tons of them are. Completely incapable of even holding a job.

Just not all of us. An odd demeanor, inability to read body language, a genius IQ, and a penchant for working quietly alone on repetitive tasks isn't a problem for lots of types of jobs.

You're full of shit, took me literally 30 seconds of googling.

contactmusic.com/gary-numan/news/numan-convinced-he-has-aspergers_1060637

wired.com/2011/09/mf_harmon/
>Harmon met with a doctor and came to understand that symptoms of the disorder lie on a spectrum, and that in fact there is a place on it for people with inappropriate emotional reactions and deep empathy. Harmon now sees that he may fit somewhere on that spectrum, though figuring out exactly where could take years.