tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVXy1OhaERY
youtube.com/watch?v=OperfSW9S9I
youtube.com/watch?v=yeroe3obM64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm brand new to Robinhood literally just downloaded the app and signed up. I really hope I can make a decent profit here

Meme of Monday: OPGN

good luck

I recommend not buying anything you see on Veeky Forums
just buy bluechip normie stocks until you get some experience

and always do limit buy/sell

To all my JDST friends. We are either geniuses, who perfectly timed Gold to peak and tank overnight; leaving american investors to all into JDST, or we might be completely obliterated by the JNUG rocket blasting off at 4 am.

HTGM, the rocket isn't out of fuel yet
Once the gap up starts buy it.

Thanks user. I'm very excited to get into this and plan on getting really into it

or it wont fucking matter because they reset their positions daily and whatever JDST was at on friday is meaningless.

AUY
GOLD

Don't let bad trades get you down. That'd be my own best advice. Either learn to baghold if you let things go totally sideways or be VERY disciplined about burning a daytrade to get out of something that didn't go as planned. GLHFDD

Also don't buy trash. every day Veeky Forums will spam shit like "CARA nigger" CARA is trash. buy companies with assets who actually have longterm value (just look at the long term chart and look for an overall uptrend) so if you need to baghold you can. If you must buy trash, don't hold it too long and if some cheeky shit you were trying doesn't come through, just get rid of it.

Never listen to Veeky Forums about what's going to be hot because they're wrong 9/10 times. Don't be tricked by the 1/10 times they're right.

My point is Veeky Forums is trash and don't listen to it.

Don't tell them what daily means. It's fun to watch people bitch on here.

Oldfags remember when bump limit was 315

Besides loading up on CVM, what else should I be looking forward to?

>durr dont hold leveraged ETFs over the weekend because it rebalance!

Are you honestly trying to imply the current gold price and S&P wont affect these stocks in anyway? The "reset" feature only implies when the market isn't all of a sudden fucked.

CVM+

lol actually falling for this shit stock

CUTE

What makes it a shit stock?

Get in BNSO quick mah niggas its going to 3.50 tomorrow

Look at the chart and 10 Q

We're going to meet Tay.

It's not a shit stock by any means.

I'm just trying to help

Cvm mah niggah

The people shilling CVM are not banking on the chart though. They are waiting for the FDA hold on Multikine to be lifted. Then to see if it becomes big in the industry.

CEL-SCI's lead investigational therapy, Multikine® (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection), is currently being developed as a potential therapeutic agent directed at using the immune system to produce an anti-tumor immune response. Data from Phase I and Phase II clinical trials suggest that Multikine simulates the activities of a healthy person's immune system, enabling it to use the body's own anti-tumor immune response.

industrial mold company in china

Can you explain why the sudden 150% increase? Will it sustain?

whats so good about them

This!!!

We have one more good spike minimum. may run for 2 or three days pushing it. then crash. Should bounce nicely after crash due to bag holders and the fee longs that held out.

Watch for morning spike and freak out. May only be 30 seconds at open again. The.... MOON MISSION!!!

This bad boy is up on Good earnings, News, breached all highs and set new ones.

Buy HTGM and buy your asses off at open dip.

My two cents. I am not an expert. I just play one on Veeky Forums

Also.... get in on the Giggle train!! Just hit the launch button.

Why is it running so hard? Is it not very risky buying tommorow?

I'm curious to see how Monday turns out. See the thing is, I think people will get slightly frustrated with the healthcare failure, not because of healthcare, but because it makes people wonder about his ability to pass the juicy tax reforms. Now even this isn't the end of the line because with this being a failure, that means they can open the door to a new attempt, aka, the tax reforms. So when those get on table, the hype builds back up. I wouldn't bet on the actually voting though, so remember, buy the rumor, sell the news. In other words, ride the hype, don't become part of it. Unless you really enjoy betting on those binary events.

Can someone do some DD on SKLN? Looks promising.

Should I buy SPXS tomorrow? If buy JNUG but I've realized there is no rationality behind that ETF

Please don't bring SKLN back it's always been a shit stock

Are you this guy?

Yes, i'm sorry. Looked at Friday's volume which was 76 000 haha.

Ya

I'd watch the premarket tomorrow, not just for SPXS, but SPY as well, and see how well they are doing. If there seems to be some positive action, you can buy in on the normal morning dip, and sell the mid morning peak, and get out, unless you have information that leads you to speculate more growth. How much of SPXS are you planning on buying?

Every stock I've profited on I found on /biz. Just look into them when you see one you don't recognize and make an informed decision. Biz is wrong all the time, but usually when someone shills something new and provides a background/reason, it's not a bad call

this
buy $FUEL :^)

500 if I'm optimistic by what I see during pre market and the news articles

>FUEL
THATS MY MEME. IM THE FIRST THAT SHILLED IT

Wow, 500 shares. That's just around $5,000. Hopefully this is money you don't need. I can't say too much, as the information has been mixed, but I think the S&P overall will have a -small- overall positive movement this week, admist a few dips that'll cause some baby panic selling. Of course, I could be wrong, so just keep your eyes open, as you'll be working with people's fears this week, more so than normal anyway.

Just remember capital loss is greater than opportunity loss. Better to miss the whole ride, than send up sinking. Don't get sucked into FOMO.

How many shares you got?

Why?

Tomorrow will be a sea of red.

0 shares.

I just think its neat it had a 400% return in 3 months.

Not SNAP

what makes you so confident?

It doesn't move enough to profit and there are no catalysts to change that.

Company has no significant monetization method.

At this point risk>reward and you should never bother with a stock when that's the case

Reminder that the 31st is coming up soon and it's time to walk down the list and bet on who is gonna moon

Delusion

How much more lower can this thing go?

Just started and imma dump a few dollars into AMD. Anything out there that people are sleeping on?

All in on $FUEL tomorrow? Might hold for a few days before day trades clear up

Well JDST friends, it looks like that whole friday rebound was just a trap by the investors to lower JNUG for maximum moon mission after asian market reaction. Right now the S&P and Gold are dropping. But this is all for a rebound. Kami sama help us. Im expecting at least a 10% drop before 9

It was nice trading with you guys. And congrats to JNUG and UZXY shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVXy1OhaERY

Same

3 and a half hours boys.

Why not today?

Really considering killing myself for selling my dow jones and s&p puts at the low of the day on friday.

Looks like the breakdown is here for real

SSW shill here. Buy muh stock.

You said that past week. And here I am with 200 shares losing me money. You aren't the real autistic frog poster.

30 minutes ago I looked at HTGM and felt despair when it was at $9 and getting closer to my average, then I checked again just now and its at 10.85
What just happened

No joke I really do think SNAP is immune to the all the Bullshit going on to the market right now

Some info on it, I guess:

>SSW is in the container shipping business, it leases container ships on long term charters.
>The container shipping sector is notoriously cyclical, and is currently in a horrendous downtrend due to oversupply.
>Seaspan is looking to capitalize on the downtrend by purchasing ships from competitor companys that can no longer fund them.
>Since Seaspans charters their ships on long-term contract, they are insulated from much of the horrendous beating that is hitting other companies, allowing them to capitalize.
>Seaspan is currently heavily in debt, but is taking steps to pay-off debt and secure a future for themselves.
>The dividend has recently been slashed to around 8%.

>div yeld 24%

lmao

kill yourself

What stocks are you guys hoping will tank hard today? For me it's AAOI and AMD, these two have been good to me and I plan on going all in when they bottom out.

buy defence

youtube.com/watch?v=OperfSW9S9I

>dollar looked like it would weaken after going up a fuckton this night
>it bounces and starts dropping immediately
>pre-market selloff accelerates

It was good being with you lads, hope you aren't leveraged on higher highs and I hope you LISTENED AND BOUGHT PUTS ON SPX SPY AND DIA AND GS AND WFC

Salute to those who will be wiped out in this correction, thread theme

When the yen strengthens beyond 110 (aka it goes below 110) is when the USA market starts to selloff.

CVM GETTING READY FOR TAKEOFF
BUYING 50,000 SHARES AT MARKET OPEN
GET IN QUICKLY DON'T MISS IT

HTGM. Fucking wew.

Here it comes boys. Don't pretend I didn't warn you the entire time in real time

The market revolves around catalysts you fucking mouthbreather. CVM isn't going anywhere today

Seriously fuck OFF AMD

YES IT IS CVM TO INFINITY AND BEYOND
TODAY

I have 600$ to invest, can someone recommend some decent ETFs?

youtube.com/watch?v=yeroe3obM64

It's coming

>wfc at 54.5
>XLF at 23.1

The breakdown will only accelerate from here

Listen to my advice NOW and do whatever you can to hedge (if you're in FB, AMD, other high-flier memes, get the FUCK out now)
Don't get fucking wiped out please as I'm TELLING you what to do

>down 8% this morning

man, you nailed it holding JDST over the weekend. bravo.

TOLD YOU FAGGOTS JNUG WOULD POP ON MONDAY. WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

Thx JNUG

memes will not survive april.

>tfw you realize they might just turn off the market and use le circuit breaker excuse
>tfw you realize this may cause a massive selloff post-resumption anyway
>tfw I'm debating dumping my apple shares because I'm worried the jews won't let me exit my position in a few months

It's over.

where's the other XXII bro at

Go away nigger.

The correction was last week. Trump is set to move on to his tax break promises despite the Trumpcare vote. It'll go sideways at worst this week.

That's what I have CTRV for my nigga

>dow down 100
>spx down half a percent
>nasdaq taking a header
meanwhile everyone is going to be dred today

I'm glad mouth-breathing cunts like you are glad to throw your money away at losing positions

AMD investors are so fucking stupid

>tripfag being a faggot

Nothing to see here

Who's buying HTMG at open? ;)

Like I said, it's going sideways at worst.

The big memes will get hit probably (looking at you, AMD and SNAP) but as a whole, it's going to be just fine.

Market might take a shit this summer tho

Day traders watch GBR and HTGM

Both are moving this morning

Not me. Bought at 9.20 and sold pre-market today at 12.00

Not too shabby

Can't wait for that fuckin weaboo to go broke so he can finally fuck off

RUDE

If you know what you're doing you can probably duplicate that profit by buying again and selling it in first 30 minutes of market open. Watch for the dip and hop back in