Today is halloween so can we have some spooks?

today is halloween so can we have some spooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nationalism is a spook right?

nature

>humans are just apes!! we werent """meant"""" to make phones!! we """"shouldnt"""" play god and modify our food because that is """"unantural"""!!

Memes are spooks.
Stirner is a meme.
Ergo, Stirner is a spook.

please stop
youre not funny

Humor is a spook

Halloween? That's a spook

I don't think nature is inherently a spook. They way you describe it sounds more like those insufferable naturalist hippies and yes, the shit they spout is definitely spooky. Nature by itself though is just a definition, not really an ideology so I don't think that can be considered spooky. Granted, I'm not extremely familiar with Stirner's work so I don't know his take on it.

those insufferable naturalist hippies are exactly what im referring to

people who say that animals shouldnt be in captivity because
>they were MEANT to roam free

nature was the word that came to my head thou i suppose theres a better fitting word to describe what im going for

yeah

Holidays are a spook.

would like to share my ifreet summoning book, but if some does some stupid shit i get fucked. so i won't. better read about jinns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn

Anything that doesn't serves the interests of the revolutionary left is called a spook.

>revolutionary left

You spooked me good there.

Instead of just calling things a spook as an argument can people start giving reasons why whatever spook in question should not exist or is bad for society. Otherwise, your are just saying something that has zero substance.

excuse the typo

are you saying spooks... are a spook?

cuck

senpai

spooks are spooks but that does not mean a spook should be gotten rid of.

>be halloween
>dress up as spook
>demand trick or treat
>Whoever knows how to take, to defend, the thing, to him belongs property.
>What I have in my power, that is my own. So long as I assert myself as holder, I am the proprietor of the thing.
>I do not step shyly back from your property, but look upon it always as my property, in which I respect nothing. Pray do the like with what you call my property!

>bad
>society

Spooked.

Swiggity swoggity
I'm claiming that property

leftism and collectivism are spooks tho

Are ghosts spooks? or are they property?

skeletons are definitely spooks

kekd

This spooked me good

All memes aside, how do I into Stirner?

i dunno read a book maybe???

Observe! A grouping of spooks.

>there exist people that actually seed
Thank you based spook.

which one nigga

i SPOOK cant SPOOK understand SPOOK your SPOOK accent SPOOK

>EVERYTHING IS A SPOOK, YOU ARE BEING SPOOKED, IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

Okay stirner, go play while adults talk about things that lead the logical conclusions alright?

How can a border be a spook? Spooks are irrational or unconscious beliefs that obscure the truth or experience. A border does none of that. Simply being social constructed does not make it a spook, especially when all those involved are aware of how and why such a concept came into place and what ignoring it would mean.

Now this is a good post

noice

Border itself isnt a spook, but not crossing a border because it breaks some "law" is pretty spooky.

Your ego and your opinions are spooks. You have no control over what you want because your thoughts are always changing with new information.