So what do you think of John Green and his Crash Course history videos?

So what do you think of John Green and his Crash Course history videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmk4YHnegsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't take history lessons from a man who eats cereals who had other men cumming on them.

Explain this pls

We have this thread every day fuck off

A shameless politcally-motivated historical revisionist with a hard-on for mongolians

Cuckoldry.

Mediocre but overly hated by most people on here because of memes and "le SJW beta male cuck xDD"

He never said that though. He even said how stupid it sounds.

i liked the mongolian thing

the animiation is nice too look at, most of the time

Not much else good about it

Hes a cuck, but you have probably heard that now.

wrong image
this is the right one

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmk4YHnegsE

He forgets that it's easy to see mistakes when you look back at the past with 20/20 vision
Or 20/200 vision in his case

This shit is funny lol
Venice eternally trolling Europe

Annoying dickhead who needs to shut the fuck up and stop cracking shitty jokes

>it's a "I don't like military history so I'm going to purposely bomb this military history episode so no one will ask again" episode

Why can't you people just read books; why do you always have to ask about YouTube meme historian videos?

>Veeky Forums
>reading

His videos on history are 100% spot on.

Anyone have a mirror of the two episodes of Human Geography so shitty they had to take them down?

His videos are shown in pretty much every high school in America and in some college classes. If you take a history class or course you are bound to run into a john green video.

I'm genuinely interested in this, BTW. At first I thought it was your typical Cuck Curse series but the fact that they had to remove them for being so disingenuous makes me interested in watching them. Just out of morbid curiosity.

He shows a decent intro to a lot of topics. I found him informative.

SJW garbage

It's funny, because I felt in the next episode on the Civil War he did a decent job explaining the advantages and disadvantages both sides had and how they played out over the course of the war.

Still a dick move.

I've only seen his US history episodes, but they seem reasonably good for something that covers up to 20 years of history in like a 15 minute video

Is he an actual cuckold, or is it just /pol/ meme?

>ackschully alexander, the guy whose name has been remembered and celebrated for thousands of years across the world, wasn't great

edgy alt right may may

Don't have too much of a problem with it

it's his literature videos I can't stand

Every time this cunt opens his mouth on everything related to econ I want to left right goodnight

He likes to twist history to fit his narrative. He does the same with novels in his literature series. He's a biased motherfucker.

Not a meme

He's proud to be with a woman that have been fucked by 30 men that refused to be with him before celebrity and also money.

He has an agenda and pushes too much on it imo

The only 'people' that hate him are virgin /pol/tards

30 men? Source on dem numbers?
Girl isn't all that attractive.

>using stupid analogies to relativise important aspects of life ad absurdum

The same like last thread and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and so on and so on...

I take TheGreatWar and Dan Carlin over this kid anyday

Holy shit, source?

Acceptable introductions for middle school students, but far to blinded by his biases for anything else.

It's a shame, if he (or rather, the script writer) could just identify their biases and work at them, the videos could easily be high school level

i wasn't really offended by anything he said before this episode, he is wrong or overly biased a lot, but that was so pretentious and smug it was pathetic. The comments of that episode are gold though

Is it true that this insufferable cunt is used as a substitute of real history and his videos are shown in Murican classrooms?

never was in any of mine, and anyone that tries to use him as a reference gets laughed out of me and my friends' conversations about history.

My retarded AP European History teacher showed several of his videos as a supplement to her teaching
She's a woman and a Lutheran, really should not be allowed to teach
AP is the highest level class in American high schools btw, and they're showing this garbage as factual

and so *sniff*

>maymay
>alt right

My oh my look at this cancer weenie in the wild! Hi weenie!

Cluck cluck cluck

Was in AP USH, was forced to watch them as HW. Dude was a lanklet with a beard and glasses who used memes in his power points, we even played quizzo as a way of studying.

It gives the basics to a topic but it's also very easy to see his personal biases.

>Jews were completely innocent of Jesus' death
>Alexander the Great wasn't actually great and "the Great" is a sexist term

>justifying sluts sucking off hundreds of cocks and then rushing to some beta for financial support when Chads don't find her attractive anymore

top lad desu.

From what I heard in the apology they compared Jared Diamond and his "Guns, Germs, and Steel" book to 19th century racists.

Also apparently the host was a woman so he had to white knight her saying it was completely his fault.

Yes, I'm observing a class for preparation to become a student teacher.

Every new lesson usually starts with a John Green video.

I pity him

Crash course is decent for when you have ZERO knowledge of a subject, but beyond that I wouldn't trust it more than anything else.

Yeah but I want to watch the episodes myself. It sounds like they accidentally thought outside their huge bias