The books I have read that were recommended by Veeky Forums are now leading to first signs of financial success...

The books I have read that were recommended by Veeky Forums are now leading to first signs of financial success. Thank you. Shame that the board is now full of gambling cryptocurrency threads but maybe the mods can fix this or we can find another place where there is good ground for all. At no cost than one's labour. Hard work and self reliance our virtues. Good luck Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Get-Rich-Greatest-Entrepreneurs/dp/1591842719
ia800307.us.archive.org/2/items/RichestManInBabylon_650/the_richest_man_in_babylon.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NtyJkui4TdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Share your favorite books, im interested.

List the books

This, seriously wtf OP. This is now Veeky Forums lit thread.

Good luck man. And the mods wont stop it becaise they ARE the eth pump and dump scammers. I know because i got a ban for reporting them and any tread i see calling them out gets 404 in 20 minutes. This place is nothing but a pump and dump board ran by scammers

Let me start with this gem.

Rich dad poor dad, by rooibos kablooie, is an interesting perspective

I've read these in the last month while I'm shitting or taking a bath. Anyone have any others to recommend?

I heard that was outdated

Forgot pic

ok richfag. does your full shitter tank sweat or just the handle? The condensation leads me to believe you make poor investments. How's btc doing for you?

I'm taking a hot bath now, it's where I get 85% of my business done, hence the condensation.

>A bunch of books from my reading list, I don't guarantee they're all good, but you can find that out by yourself.

A Random Walk Down Wall Street (Burton Malkiel)
If You Can: How Millennials Can Get Rich Slowly (William J. Bernstein)
Margin of Safety: Risk-Averse Value Investing Strategies for the Thoughtful Investor (Seth A. Klarman)
Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School1 (Andrew Hallam)
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (Edvin Lefèvre)
Security Analysis (Benjamin Graham, David L. Dodd, Charles Tatham)
The Bogleheads Guide to Investing (Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer, Michael LeBoeuf, John C. Bogle)
The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio (William J. Bernstein)
The Intelligent Investor (Benjamin Graham)
The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns (John C. Bogle)
The Most Important Thing (Howard Marks)
Bull: A History of the Boom and Bust (Maggie Mahar)
Crash Proof (Peter Schiff)
Hedgehogging (Barton Biggs)
How Economy Grows and Why It Crashes (Irwin Schiff, Peter Schiff)
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (Edvin Lefèvre)
The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System (James Rickards)
The Great Crash (John Kenneth Galbraith)
This Changes Everything (Naomi Klein)
The Richest Man in Babylon (George Samuel Clason)
Consider Your Options (Kaye A. Thomas)
Early Retirement Extreme (Jacob Lund Fisker)
Get a Life: You Don't Need a Million to Retire Well (Ralph Warner)
I Will Teach You to be Rich (Ramit Sethi)
The Long-Term Investing Start-Up Kit1 (John C. Bogle)
The Money Book for the Young (Suze Orman)
Total Money Makeover (Dave Ramsey)
Your Money or Your Life (Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez)

>cont

Good To Great (Jim Collins)
Nonviolent Communication (Marshall B. Rosenberg)
Organisationsteori: struktur, kultur, processer (Lars Lindkvist, Jörgen Frode Bakka, Egil Fivelsdal)
The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership (Jim Dethmer, Diana Chapman, Kaley Klemp)
The Tao of Leadership (John Heider)
How I Raised Myself From Failure (Frank Bettger)
The Four Steps to the Epiphany (Steve Blank)
The Hard Things About Hard Things (Ben Horowitz)
The Innovator's Dilemma (Clayton Christensen)
The Lean Startup (Eric Ries)
The Millionaire Next Door (Thomas J. Stanley, William D. Danko)
The Stupidity Paradox (Mats Alvesson, Andre Spicer)
Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
Zero to One (Peter Thiel, Blake Masters)
Damn Right: Behind the Scenes with Berkshire Hathaway Billionaire Charlie Munger (Janet Lowe)
Founders At Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days (Jessica Livingston)
Hard Drive: Bill Gates and the Making of the Microsoft Empire (James Wallace)
The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine (Michael Lewis)
Behind the Cloud (Carlye Adler, Marc Benioff)
Coders At Work (Peter Seibel)
Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future (Ashlee Vance)
Father, Son & Co. (Thomas J. Watson, Peter Petre)
How to Castrate a Bull (Dave Hitz)
In the Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives (Stephen Levy)
Min hemlighet (Petter A Stordalen, Jonas Forsang)
Poor Charlie's Almanack (Peter D. Kaufman)
Softwar (Larry Ellison, Matthew Symonds)
The Facebook Effect (David Kirkpatrick)
Who Says Elephants Can't Dance? (Louis V. Gerstner Jr.)
How to Win Friends and Influence People (Dale Carnegie)
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change (Stephen R. Covey)
Emotional Intelligence (Daniel Goleman)
Goals (Brian Tracy)
Power Up Your Brain (David Perlmutter)
The Checklist Manifesto (Atul Gawande)
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Miguel Ruiz)
Thinking, Fast and Slow (Daniel Kahneman)

>Biz recommendations (be wary)

Rational Investing in Irrational Times
Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes
Manias, Panics and Crashes
The Winner’s Curse
All About Asset Allocation
The Little Book of Safe Money (Zweig)
Irrational Exuberance
Against the Gods
Devil take the hindmost
Common Sense on Mutual Funds
Investor Manifesto (Bernstein)
Investments (Bodie, Kane, Marcus)
Conservative Investors Sleep Well
Microeconomic Analysis (Varian)
Microeconomics (Varian)
Economics (Begg)
Advanced Microeconomics (David something)
New Directions in Econometric Practice (Wojciech W. Charemza, Derek F. Deadman) Econometric Analysis (William H. Greene)
Economics in One Lesson (Henry Hazlitt)
The Anarchist Banker (Eugenio Lisboa)
Fooled by Randomness (Nassim Nicholas Taleb)
Starting a Business for Dummies
Trading in the Zone (Mark Douglas)
The Way to Wealth (Benjamin Franklin)
From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years (Steve McKnight)
The Idiot (Fyodor Dostoevsky)
One Up on Wall Street (Peter Lynch)
Dow Theory Today (Richard Russell)
Das Kapital (Karl Marx)
A Non-Random Walk Down Wall Street
Getting to Yes (Roger Fisher, William Ury)
Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty (Harvey McKay)
Options, Futures and Derivatives (John C. Hull)
Risk Management and Financial Institutions (John C. Hull)
The Millionaire Fastlane (MJ DeMarco)

>Last little batch, I swear

* Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings, by Philip Fisher
* Why Stocks Go Up (and Down), by William H. Pike
* Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett The World’s Most Famous Investor, by Mary Buffett and David Clark
*The Art of Short Selling, by Kathryn Staley
* The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham: Selected Writings of the Wall Street Legend, by Janet Lowe
* You Can Be A Stock Market Genius

>not one single book about crypto investment

because crypto is gambling for people that want to pretend they understand economics.

I've only found one book on cryptocurrency investment, a free online book. There is a huge untapped market for books/media on how to make money on cryptocoins.

>the art of the deal

Well that explains it. I couldn't understand why robin hood meme stocks were properly contained into one thread while shit coins run rampant. You can't advertise your own shit on this board, it's against the rules but you can shill the fuck out of something you own alot of and manipulate the market. Fuck you mods and fuck Veeky Forums sans this thread.

My personal favorite Michael Lewis book, slightly above the big short. Did anyone read Liar's Poker?

Liar's Poker is a favorite of mine, one of the reasons I went into the fixed-income industry.

>Das Kapital (Karl Marx)
kys

Just finished reading this a few weeks ago. Truly a hidden gem of financial wisdom.

pic

You sometime see biz on pol. The invasion is actually other way around. The various coin threads choked too much of the board.

What's the best book for a crypto investor? I'd like to make it a full time trade.

Anyone got some pdf "The richest man in Babylon" and "Think and grow rich: the landmark bestseller" ?
I don't have the money right now to buy them, but would like to read them nontheless.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad
After reading it, I started making real money and I'm no longer a wagecuck

>be me
>cuckpoor
>medium education
>trying to figure out how to make more money.
>Learning in internet and highschool all economic orders, the history, the failures, the successes, evantually the reason for me being unsuccessful
>Taking lessons in social studies
>Achieving my own self concept
>Proceeds to experiment, evantually no success
>As time goes by, first traces of profit appears
>party hard
>more time flys by, more profit
>Making more money than the average german MITTELSTAND wagecuck
>not rich tho but wealthy

>tfw havnt read any of those books
>tfw I could write my own book
>tfw I wont because it would be trash due no new knowledge

I wont tell what I do

>implying you can't make profit trading crypto
>implying crypto trading is not the perfect playground to learn the psychological factors of trading
crypto trading is gambling and irrelevant because reasons, but stocks and non-crypto futures trading is srsbsnss because reasons, amirite?

>implying psychology and risk management are not the most important factors in trading
due to muh "science" of economics and muh """""technical""""" """"""""""analysis"""""""""", of course. Who needs calculus, statistics, psychology or even stochastic simulations, when you can just use a bunch of made up mathy-sounding terms, irrelevant ill-applied math concepts and draw a bunch of lines on charts

>implying the value of most assets is actually intrinsic and not simply the value people are willing to buy/sell them for
"this and that asset are not legit because I say so, disregard any actual buying and selling going on, it doesn't count", always a kek inducer for me

>implying economics is a serious and objective subject like math or physics
and now my sides - already sent into outer space using the propulsion of nocoiners' tears - have exceeded the speed of light, tunnelled into the past and killed the dinosaurs on landing

So much implying I can't even finish this

This post was hilarious you write really well thanks.

Funny you mention it, these books are listed under "Business" while cryptobooks are under "Technology".

Though I wouldn't invest in it.

Write an ebook

Why not just trade in the real stock market?
Does the fee scare you?

Adolf is that you?

There is nothing better than my daily shit and subsequent hot bath. There are dozes of us.

>I heard that was outdated
It is, >Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett The World’s Most Famous Investor, by Mary Buffett and David Clark
Covers some of the changes, but more importantly explains the difference between Buffett and Graham's approach. It's very simply written though. So I didn't end up finishing it because I don't trust easy to grasp books, makes me always feel like there's some nuances that have been thrown to the wayside in favour of mass readability.

>it costs more thus it's better

Epic argument normie. I'm beat.

>doing business in a hot bath

fucking brilliant man

Ahmed abusing the welfare system doesnt count

most of these aren't even on the biz book image

And?

ya gonna get mold or water damage senpai

I SAID F A M not senpai fucking japanese paper folding autocorrect

Somewhere out there is a Veeky Forums book list - pic related.
Too bad I can't remember the download link :(

bumping for link to this

I got it in June 2016, so no chance to find it in my history, sorry.
Most of these books can be find as pdf somewhere online though.

Library Genesis usually does the trick.

Anyone read this?

Dad gave it to me and said it helped him get out of $97,000 debt.
I haven't gotten around to reading it yet tho

any books on penny stocks?

TRIGGERED...

Fucks sake please get that dave ramsey book from touching roberts hard work.

Vent fan. On. Problem solved

Yuuuup

Shit. Getting with a coiner and writing a book may be a good idea...

Yup. I did an experiment and called out the shill in over 100 fucking eth threads. Then made one asking the mods to contain this shit. Got a warning for abusing the reporr button on the eth threads. Comments about me being a normie in under 30 seconds on all posts. And my thread calling them out was 404 and i got banned 3 days in under 20 minutes. I honestly was gonna stop comming here but i have nothing else to waste this rain day on

Its fucked. Im reallg sick of the pump and dump scams

Grats brother. Howd u do it?

Keep up the good work, my friend.

Nah, probably just gonna leave this shit containment board

so...is eth shit or what?

A friend told me it was the best university in Europe. Albert Einstein apparently studied there.

k

This is honestly one of the best books I've ever read on making big money, and I've read a lot. If you can ignore the British slang, there's a whole lifetime of wisdom in it.

amazon.com/How-Get-Rich-Greatest-Entrepreneurs/dp/1591842719

thx senpai

It would be nice if we had it in skill-tree form.

Try this: ia800307.us.archive.org/2/items/RichestManInBabylon_650/the_richest_man_in_babylon.pdf

Noice. Is it any good, I see it mentioned on Veeky Forumslit/ threads alot... what insights can I expect to glean from this book?

If true, you're doing god's work user.

list of books you'll never read

more

If it flies, floats, or fornicates, rent it. It will be cheaper in the long run.

Also, this always makes me think about the sacrifices of entrepreneurship.
youtube.com/watch?v=NtyJkui4TdM

I would read it if I had a strong interest in Economics. I'm looking more for books on finance and derivative securities and investing and personal finance now than that though. Interesting list though, thank you.

Well done

The Richest Man in Babylon gives insight in how to save and make money in very general ways. The advice is pretty general, and has wisdom that can be applied not only to finances but to life in general. Like "don't take unnecessary risks", or "don't invest money into something you know nothing about". Found it a few months ago on the shelves in a bookstore without ever having heard of it before. Cannot recommend this book enough.

I'm not the person you're speaking to but I will read that book off of your recommendation. Thanks.

Thanks man.
yeah might put it later on in the read list, I need a stable income first become I can even think of investing. Saving isn't an issue for me though.

you claim they are biz recommendations

Similar list for finance(at the graduate academic level?)