Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14005967
mega.nz/#!45sG2ABa!DGJHTXhVupVaF6nOJvI0acV3PZ599Ok6pJzc_3EqF50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But why, it's so out of fucking nowhere having the chance to side with the Black ring for example, since they've been contracting people to murder you during the whole second act
And I've been killing Magisters during the whole game
Why is this shit here so out of nowhere

Fane and Malady a best.

Lets see how far into the game you are, anons. Minor spoilers regarding the sequence of zones in the game.

strawpoll.me/14005967
strawpoll.me/14005967

Female Elves are cute!

How do you stop the damage fall-off with summoners in the late game?

I just a realized a lot of shit in this game was indirectly orchestrated by the God King. Such a shame that the closest we ever get to know about him was through Wendigo and the Sallow Man. The guy somewhat reminds me of Necron/C'Tans.

Why are physical parties so much better than magic parties?

Weapons scale into ridiculousness late game and all the good lategame spells require source.
Not to mention you have to deal with immunities if you use magic and you can count enemies resistant to physical damage on one hand.

>had to spend 3 hours today to mod their bodies into a smooth state, and haven't touched warrior armors yet
Jdimsa Totally worth it tho

>read the Wiki
>"Migo is fairly easy to beat. With magic armor you can avoid his poison AoE ability, with armor you can avoid his charge knockdown and make sure you are split to avoid taking full damage of his Whirlwind ability"
my ass. half my characters don't even have magic and/or physical armor yet

Elves in this game look like me, digital sculpting human anatomy for the first time, without any actual anatomy knowledge.

Pretty strong argument for evolution, when you look at the elves in Dragon Commander and now.

BONE WIDOW

Hi, I'm level 4 fresh out of the Joy, and welcome to Jackass.

How do you equip your mages, divg?
I have two of them in my party and it fucking hurts, my second mage wears lvl 2 boots and pants in second act.
Lierally no loot and all traders go "here are lots of green blue and purple shit for everyone except you, enjoy your fucking tenth ugly horned helmet with +2 scoundrel."

What fall off? Colossal Incarnate hits for 1,5k per hit and costs you 2 AP.

Migo had a hard life. Why would you kill him?

is it better to customise origin character than to play as a custom character?

>max summoning
>then get necro
>bone widow
>totems of the necromancer
>I am become death destroyer of balance

>talking to one of the Magisters in Fort Joy
>mid-conversation her archer friend shoots my fucking cat
What the fuck.

Can you please share the mods you used?

2. Leavin'

Lucky find and open every container in the game. The only way not to totally fall behind in equipment.

>no magic armor
At least you can stun it after it gets charmed, I guess.

The most basic shield offers both. Most pieces of armor offer a bit of both.
Literally just wear pants and you are fine.

pls share when you're done

So fucking give it some magic armor you mong.

Who can you bring along from Driftwood? So far I have
Demon Kid
Jahan
Gareth
Cuck and Succ

>question: how do i scale as a summoner
>answer: just have 3 other schools of magic in addition to it

Do you get anything useful from beating this morbid freak? I have tried this fight 5 times now but his minions always fuck me up, even on Classic mode.

>You cant use pyramids that are left in the respec room

WHY

Reload the the game and try to keep that cat alive untill you escape the castle, without spoiling anything that cat will be extremely useful for whoever it follows, especially for a melee character.

>Lie to Mordus and kill him despite saying I wouldnt
>finish the game
>look at videos to see alternate endings
>he does nothing wrong in the future and just remains an adorable mumbling idiot
What have I done!

If you want to cheese it, you can have someone talk to him, while you kill all his minions

You know, elves are actually pretty cute if you wear garbs that hide their giraffee neck.

Also, dem legs man.

How did you get Jahan with you?

He dropped 2 unique daggers for me.
I beat him thusly:

>get ranger on high ground
>sneak at the end of the ranger shoot range with rogue
>initiate conversation
>he teleports on rogue
>get his armor down with the ranger, who enters the fight with his strong spells, since he was too far away to join it after the conversation
>taunt him, so he doesn't do his swap combo (that he uses to throw the warrior away) and his backstab combo (that instakilled my rogue the first time)
>easy fight after that, burst with physical as he is taunted

>get answer
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY CLASS FANTASY

You get a pretty decent pair of daggers that can inflict silence and bleeding. They'll carry your rogue in terms of damage output for quite some time.

You also get an alternate escape route out of the Joy

>summoner
>laments that a NECROMANCER summon has to have other schools of magic to support it.

You should have frost armor on all you mages anyway, but even if you dont, just use the incarnate and infuse it you muppet.

He has a sweet pair of daggers. To beat him I sneakily used teleport to minions from a location as remote as I can until the fight would be just him and a couple of ads before engaging.

>spoiler
You can use that without killing him, sneak there with your thief and go activate the teleportation statue.

You need Lohse with you and do her origin quest in the Driftwood segment. At the end of it Jahan will join you and go to the ship.

If you dont have her, will he still end up chained up in the basement?

Run away.Running away is a thing in this game.

>run away from a scripted ambush that spawns enemies on all sides, including out of reach on the bridge and behind you
>with a teleporting miniboss

Thanks for the tips! My Sebille needs a new pair of daggers badly.

Can't wait for the inevitable enhanced edition that'll (((fix))) Arx, a fuckton of gameplay issues and 'the ending' like the first game's enhanced version.
I'm more curious to see if they'll actually give it out for free this time around.

If I fully side with the black ring until the end, do I get a cool edgy evil ending?
--

Classes in DOS 1 were so perfect. Why did they had to ruing it with this hybrid nonsense?

None of the enemies are out of reach, you're just too stupid to deal with them.

>people prior to launch tell me physicals are shit and I should go all magic
>play rogue ranger fighter summoner setup
>game is easy as shit as they shred through people like its nothing
The one time I listen to /v/ (which is where the generals were before release)

Bedroll has unlimited uses?

Soo when I try to use a controller the game forces itself to non widescreen resolution and nothing I do turns it back except for using keyboard+mouse. What a stupid fucking bug. Nice patch Larian.

>Can't dye armour
>No appearance tab equivalent
fugg

I never said this.

yep

>you are just too stupid to deal with enemies that regenerate more armor per turn than you can deal back in damage
>they aren't out of reach, you just need to have these specific flying abilities to go get them
>bro just run away past that heavy infantry skelemurderboss that spawns behind you, while a teleporting demon sits on your face and a cryomancer freezes you

Friendly reminder that Roleplaying is not allowed.

sucker punch is cool but I wish we had more talents or skills related to empty offhands

bone spider isn't as op as everyone made it out to be

can only do phys and has zero magic def, barely hits harder than giga incarnate that has knockdown and whirlwind and ranged

You're right, let's make all fights take place on a flat plane and consist solely of clumsily animated poking at eachother.

I wonder what the canonical choice will be that gets carried over into DOS3 if they ever make it.

Fane choosing to bring the God King and the Eternal's back would certainly make for an interesting setting to go from

No, you're right, lets make all fights game quitting ambushes that force the player to reload an old save and replay content, knowing not to go *there*, despite the place being right at the start of the first area once the tutorial zone is done.

I actually didn't know there was a quest surrounding him and you don't have to kill him before checking the wiki.
tight.

Actually come to think of it, I think I was fucking up that battle by using poison wands. Apparently they were HEALING him.

>face an encounter
>realize you are not prepared for it
>go back and find tools that will allow you to beat the encounter
>return and complete the encounter

Wow! It like you cant smash your head against any wall until it breaks and actually have to put some thought into things!

Obsidrones really are the whiniest pissbabies in all of gaming.

Isn't this game in the past compared to some other Divinity games? You can work out which endings are impossible that way.

Dumb avatarfag.

Am I not supposed to engage in combat early on?
Like can't even defeat those stupid 3 crocodiles

tfw I wish Madora came back in some caliber for this game. At least she's voicing some things!

*circus music starts playing*
Aaahhh, here are the clowns, reminding us that insults are no substitute for arguments, and throwing overstatted enemies at the player is no substitute for difficulty and good design.

I thought the same thing but no, Act 1 is just this bullshit.

How do you confront the guy over killing his business partner?

>I can't beat the crocodiles
What the fuck are you doing user?

I'm playing as lizard sorcerer, I got this crossbow guy to my party and I'm doing like 5 damage to the one crocodile and then I get 2 shotted

welp

I really doubt I'll edit heavy armors any time soon, since I'm not using it. The pack includes texture edits for the naked model, Civilian A model, and two rogue outfits (the leafs one and chainmail one). Some of mage armors seem to be using the naked body model, so it works for them too. Possibly only warrior armors are missing. Custom Sebille head is not included, obviously.
There are some seams, but there's not much I can do about it - it's barely visible while wearing an armor or in-game anyway.
Doesn't disable achievements.
Put Public folder into your x:\(whatever)\Divinity Original Sin 2\Data, i.e. your main game folder. Play.

mega.nz/#!45sG2ABa!DGJHTXhVupVaF6nOJvI0acV3PZ599Ok6pJzc_3EqF50

Dumb avatarfag.

I'm gonna guess he's running straight in with default party formation.

Don't sit there and manfight if you don't have a shield, basically.

Dayumn son.

>making elves into hungry humans

waifufags so dumb
keep them savage cannibals made of naval ropes, its flavor

>get dominate voidwoken
>already have vanilla dominate
>encouter like 4 more voidwoken for the rest of the game
Thank you? As far as useless spells go, this one is strong contender for TOP 2.
The elves are literally every high fantasy elves, bar for the fact they snack on flesh and look like shit. Removing looking like shit doesnt change that much.

>Kill bug beneath Arx
>It explodes into a cloud of deathfog and destroys my party

>DOS1 (original edition)
>Unlock DEATH KNIGHT BANE after traversing through a hellhole full of death knights
>By the time you unlock it the only death knights in the game are three (3) knights in an optional encounter that can be avoided by walking away from them

Lucky charm or persuasion for main?

Thanks a lot for those edits. I also don't like their muscular/wrinkly bodies in the base game.

Are you all melee party? Because the fogfags keep their distance.

>Find a hidden treasure in the deathfog outside Arx
>Its just a dead bear

Why does Larian love to shit on animals?

>they are literally generic elves
>except they are savages instead of big city highborn
>and they are slaves to the lizards instead of the enslaving master race
>and they eat humanoid meat instead of being in balance with other life
>and they are ugly and made of sinew instead of graceful angels
>and children are afraid of them, instead of worship them
>and they are servants and assassins instead of clerics and wizards

Hmmmm..... very typical.... yes....

Well, I suspect they were trying to make them look like a living bark and accidentally created an uncanny valley effect.

Yes they are very typical. Its like you read Tolkien and then stopped. If that is so, then I dont know what to tell you. Read some more I suppose.

Is there any follow-up to the princess fire slug giving you her royal decree looking for a hot noble stud, or is that all I get?

>pick the highest stat for persuasion
>it fails
>pick the lowest
>it succeeds
This fucking garbage system refuses to make sense to me.

It seems you think that the "typical fantasy elves" is some construct that includes all different elves ever made, including contradicting ones. In that case, I guess they mostly have 2 hands, thus are all the same.

Actually, Fane has a bit of interaction with the God King himself and a whole ending to go with it.
If you decide to enter the covenant with him
Woodchuck guy from the Lone Wolves' base, he's just chilling near the lumbermill. You'll have to kill every hostile before you can really talk to him tho.

Thankfully we have nice modders to fix that stuff. I imagine there will be a mod to fix their giraffe-like necks too.

Context you ass. You don't use STR on most magisters if your PER is less than 5 at the start.

>item grants skill
>put it on
>it actually just removes the skill from my skillbook and doesn't grant it
oh well, i guess it's the thought that counts

Because it doesnt. The [intelligence] and whatnot is just red herring. Ignore it and just quicksave and reload. Always fun when simplification of the intimidate/charm/reason dynamic leads to stupid design as this.
>leaves and bark everywhere
>nature shit with the mother trees and whatnot
>tall and lanky
>woodelves.jpg design
So special.

It removes it from your skills in current used memory so you can use that memory slot for something else while you still have the skill from that item.

Did I miss something? Why was there no closure with Sadha?