Dont buy eth today

eth going to dive bomb today while all alts are being cashed out for btc in this meteoric rise, manipulation at its best. sell now before it's too late

Agreeeeee... ETH is extremely pumped up... now comes the panic. Give it a few days to see where it will go.

cashed out 400 of my 500 eth holdings this weekend, the price is pure speculation atm as there isn't any real world usage as of yet

fucking good tired of reading ethtrader and seeing these dumb fuck moonkids thinking they're going to overtake btc at any point in time while having 0 use for it yet

the tears will be so amazing to see

Too bad I panicsold my ETH some days ago after realising it has no immediate use whatsoever.

why is that too bad?

Yeah I've got that gut feeling too. Just sold 3/4 of my hodlings so if it moons I'll still be happy

Summer is coming
Time to put on shorts

>All this FUD with nothing to back your claims
Bitcoin maximalists cope
Hold ETH and get rich!

Last stop before 0.04 ETH/BTC

My short target is 0.042 but yeah, it will go under 0.04 soon.

see eth has zero use atm, while it's price has quadrupled in the last two months

stop visiting eth echochambers

.042 is the long position entry to .065 fyi

China COPE

gregory maxwells shillbots have arrived i see. this speaks volumes to ethereums success

>ethereums success

wow a graph with no scales
Are you this desperate?
ETH is a success since day 1, the only major mess was the DAO deblacle one year ago and it was solved in less that 20 days. BTC is now obsolete, just admit it

What am I supposed to turn my ETH into? BTC seems too risky to throw everything into like usual.

lol, wWow. check out my graph

what are you using your eth for currently, other than speculation ofcourse?

I was laughing at the bitcoin. I was laughing when Veeky Forums told me to invest into ETH. Now i am not laughing anymore.

Kill me

Silos full of alumina powder

Quads confirm. Invest in SFAP. It's gonna smelt real hard TOMORROW so stock up now!

>Nosmelters faces when they put their money on wet aluminum
>Dry alumina will never smelt
STAY
FUCKING
POOR

I put a stop order on ETH @ $35. It will crash, but we don't know when or how.

If you aren't seeing all the BTC hype is clearly and attempt to pump their price and drop ETH for their benefit on Thursday you're an idiot.

24-48 hours ago ETH was "king" across the interwebs (not here) - still is with those who said it and they're recommending hold all week.

BTC bagholders are simply flocking here to hype for the ETF fail in a few days.

Don't be stupid. Just hold profit in a week before the natural correction dip.

FUCKING TOLD YOU IDIOTS DUMP IT RIGHT NOW

>going to a message board to create FUD

Fuck off shill.

Should we actually be buying more at this point with a price drop?

What are coins?

were not giving you cheap coins you filthy jew fuck off