/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Shamefur Display Edition

Previous thread of a land divided: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/Gq3pxGqc
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
What we know so far about DW9 (old & busted, someone should really update this): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 trailer 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=as1iB6SQJLM
Good Zhang Liao's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=RyL4t8ozrKk
Good Cao Pi's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=NvDpE675cfU
FEW's TGS trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=QxkzW1qNiRI

Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-Aside from the usual costume, informal clothes are confirmed to be in
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute
-Guo Jia no longer knows how to play billard
-It was only supposed to be a joke
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Eugene is confirmed to be semi-clone of Mr Beautiful Beard
-In case you want something else to rage aside from DW9, FEW just announced DLC character packs and a season pass before the game is released

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4lHgfhRDQw
twitter.com/bk2128/status/912241632375750656
koeitecmo.info/support/SupportPage/V7hnI1wLvSShLZj7DnXW0TpRcyTvSKHNsPbaqyMCqEJbET8sh5o7z3z1StNLd59v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder, Yu Jin is a cloned Guan Yu
youtube.com/watch?v=u4lHgfhRDQw

You're all my clones, remember that

twitter.com/bk2128/status/912241632375750656

>weapons wielded by characters to be more realistic
Hahahahah /eagg/ BTFO. You stupid fags, Suzuki said it himself, "realistic".

there we go, it was muh realism all along

*jumps off a mountain and takes no damage*

>REAL TECHNIQUES FROM CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS

*Air dashes behind you*
*Slams sword into the ground and conjures up ice cubes*
Psst, nothing personnel kid

Cao Pi learned ice magic from Master Sub-Zero of the Lin Kuei clan, so obviously it's real techniques from chinese martial arts.

>Guan Poo summon bloody Tornado
>Liu Bei shoot Lightning out of his ars
>Cao Pi release Ice beam
>Realistic

Yo, you drunk, Susuki?

>remove Claws
>keeps japanese sword
really makes you think

So Yinping using a mace is realistic now?

>we've been able to present various things richly

Like what?

clones

Shooting Spear.

Empty wastelands

Boobs

Eh. The only notable upgrades this year have been Xingcai's.

Eh, armpits then. ALso I dig that white hair parts

It's too late Chen Gong, the moment I read the date I instantly poured all my hopes in dreams into this one event.

>mfw they reveal all the clones were merely a joke and then show live gameplay footage of sun ce with tonfas

Wow October 21 is going to be amazing

don't be a hopeful retard user

Leave Liu Shan alone, he dindu nuffin.

I have samurai warriors 4, 4-II and Empires.
I wanna play them, I go in that order right?
I haven't played any samurai warriors before.
I'm slightly autistic and was going to skip 4 because the text box in the middle of the screen makes me want to kill myself but someone said it tells the story better and that II focuses on the new characters so I should at least play the story mode of the original.

Vague knowledge of the period like Tokugawa wins and that my lad Oda is betrayed and killed and that's pretty much it.

Pretty much.

If it were me, I'd play 4 > Empires > 4-II just to break things up a bit, but as long as you play 4 first you're fine.

Empires games are basically 'make-your-own-story', so you can play that whenever, though considering you're new you should play 4 first.

I also know they released yet ANOTHER game in the 4 series with the Sanada or something but honestly, I know I am going to get sick and tired of the movesets after 4 FUCKING GAMES and I don't have money to buy it anyway.

Sorry for shouting but it's still hard to believe.

that's not even all of them, there's also Chronicles

Oh yeah, fucking hell.

Kinda related, on the subject of absolutely retarded decisions, I'm not sure about this one but I think the new crossover does not have a free mode.

If I'm right... What the actual fuck, I don't even...

I don't have the game but it sounds similar to WO3, which you could just use whoever you want in Story Mode stages so Free Mode is useless.

If you mean All Stars, yep it doesn't.

You can't use whoever you want in Story Mode and everytime you end the Story you need to restart and recruit characters AGAIN

That sounds retarded then.

That game doesn't have splitscreen either, right?

I think I read you cannot replay stages and you must start a new game to play other characters like in a new game+ mode or something.

I might be making shit up but in case I'm not, jesus christ...

In a crossover game. Where people want to play whoever the fuck they want anytime they want and generally fuck around. I mean it would still be pretty bad in a regular game but this is just fucking absurd.

I haven't followed the news on dw9 btw but based on this, I have kinda lost hope.

Yep but same goes for Berserk and the Sanada game

>I haven't followed the news on dw9 btw but based on this, I have kinda lost hope.

Two separate games, A Dou.

>a billion samurai warriors 4 reskins
>crossover with no free mode
>dw9 will be open world

Hopes deleted already.
I think we are entering yet another dark age.
DW6 flashbacks.

Nothing more than superficial worries and nonsensical paranoia.

but why, those aren't opahn warudo

Apparently Blue Reflection on PC is a really shit port, I thought KT stopped doing that? How are the recent musou stuff on PC?

Me too, I want to know how spirit of sanada and all stars is on pc.

Shut up sleeping dragon, your wife is yellow and ugly as shit.

Good because I loved DW6

>see people posting neat screenshots
>not autistic enough to hunt on the net for a copy of a chink tv show or watch it

Oh well.

Theres a youtube channel with 1080p uploads of it

You know it is true.

What stupid fuck made a new thread? There's nothing to talk about, just let this place die.

no

So Zhong Hui flying swords are out. It better not be shooting spears as his replacement.

We could talk about your impending suicide instead

oh shit I didn't even realise the complication from that statement

So what kind of weapon would fit a egotistical, pompous douchebag like Zhong Hui?

Rapier.

Dumbfucks at KT don't even know how to make websites and anybody can comment on their support tickets
koeitecmo.info/support/SupportPage/V7hnI1wLvSShLZj7DnXW0TpRcyTvSKHNsPbaqyMCqEJbET8sh5o7z3z1StNLd59v

Isn't that Liu Shan's too? So Zhong Hui is using the same weapon as a retard then.

Liu Shan hasn't been announced yet, but yes he has used it.

>So Zhong Hui is using the same weapon as a retard then.

Same with Pang De.

Sima Shi isn't a retard fuck you

>鍾會,克蜀,於成都土中得一刀,文曰「太一」。會死,入帳下王伯升,伯升後渡江,刀遂飛入水。

>Zhong Hui conquered Shu, and from the lands of Chengdu found a sword, with the writing “Grand One.” [Zhong] Hui died, and it went to his subordinate Wang Bosheng. Bosheng later was crossing a river, and the sword unexpectedly flew into the water.

>Sima Shi isn't a retard fuck you
Nigga I said Liu Shan.

sorry I jumped the gun

Since the flying swords are out, the only weapon fit for the Chosen One is Lu Bu's halberd.

In DW9E, you'll be able to sit by the pond behind your humble, country-side home and fish with your son. You'll bestow upon him the wisdom that you've amassed through your twenty years of service to your lord. Afterwords, you could visit your late-wife's grave, who succumbed to disease two years earlier.

And then you defend your kingdom against and army of ten Sephiroths and a bunch of rainbow-haired anime OCs.

Thank god you can disable custom characters.

They'll remove that function in 9E.

Yours or others?

>rainbow-haired anime OCs.
>not a bunch of hooded edgelord OCs wielding Xu Shu's sword and dagge- Xun You's whip sword

>hooded edgelord OCs
>not a bunch of big breasted, scantily clad waifus

Defending against the saber kingdom is a noble cause.

>>hooded edgelord OCs
>>not a bunch of big breasted, scantily clad waifus
>>not both of them at the same time.

No they'll just remove CAW entirely.

They better not. CAW is the best thing they have.

Whatever weapon Pang Tong or Zhang Jiao gets. They'll share it.

Zhuge Liang/Sima Yi and maybe the dog are set for the war fan.

I also want to play one of those empire games but I can't. I have a shit PC and no console.

I don't care if the main game turns out shit, if I don't get the open world Destiny Mode in 9E I've always dreamed of I'll riot.

They'll keep the CAWs and expand upon the romance mechanics by adding in a "snuggle" function with your significant other.

Shooting Spears.

I love her more than /eagg/ loves Lu Lingqi and Wang Yuanji combined. Maybe if she was real I wouldn't be so crippling depressed.

Guan Yinping best looking female redesign
Lu Xun best looking male redesign
Man Chong best newcomer design

Damn he is one cool dude

Nah pham

>yinping best female redesign
>sun jian best male redesign
>cheng pu best newcomer design

Close but I'd say Sun Quan improved the most.

Also Man Chong's outfit sticks out like a sore thumb.

I was THIS close to putting Sun Quan instead, actually.

Reddit is at the acceptance phase.

Looks more like denial to me.

You can internally accept it as a necessary evil which may or may not even be true, but you should never publicly announce you're fine with it or that you don't think it's that bad. There's no positive outcome here and all it does is signal to KT that they don't have to try as hard.

Nah, it's definitely acceptance. We already passed the denial line a long time ago back at the very first sign of clones like Xiahou Yuan getting twin rods, hit anger at Zhang He, bargaining and depression on the road to and through TGS, and now acceptance.

No, acceptance would be saying, "Clones suck but I guess we have to deal with it," or maybe even, "Clones suck but the rest of the game looks cool." Saying, "I do not mind clones," and, "I don't think it will be that bad," is denial, they're lying to themselves.

Denial is outright saying that it's not happening. Like if they claimed that clones are straight up not a thing despite it already being confirmed.

At best you could call it bargaining, e.g. 'clones are okay because we're getting X Y and Z to make up for it', but it's definitely not denial.

Are they right /eagg/? Do WE all want Hua Xiong?

No I don't. Why would I want a faggot that got killed by Sun Jian's unit?

Post the character you're going to play through first

DW3, DW5, DW6, DW7

>Lord please wait! Now is not the time to attack Wu! We must join with them, to defeat Cow Cow!

>Defeat Wei and Wu will have no other choice other than to surrender. Please reconsider...

DW8

>For vengeance! xD xD

What went wrong?

DW8 is what happens when you try to make a game without clones. Every other aspect of the game becomes garbage.

Always start off with my main man

No user, it's denial. Denial as a stage of grief isn't just outright saying a thing doesn't exist, it's denying your feelings about the thing. Most people going through the denial stage are aware of the reality, but the phase where they feel numb to it, where it hasn't properly 'hit them', that's denial. It's also worth noting that you can accept something whilst still not being happy about it.

It's like that time you said, "My wife sleeps with other dudes but I'm perfectly happy with that," whilst you're acknowledging the reality you're still in denial with how you feel about it, you see?

It's too late for that, user. Best thing you can do is refuse purchase if you're so disgruntled. If people are going to pay full price for XL and Empires, then they shouldn't really complain of KT being lazy.

Have fun unlocking her first.

So basically, you're saying:
>Good gameplay, shit story
>Clone gameplay, good story

Am I right?

Will they ever have a scene in which Liu Bei throws Liu Shan to the ground and proceeds to passionately hold Zhao Yun just like how the 2010 series adapted it from the novel?