/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Flying some more shit Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60270/RM-10-Bombushka-Plane-and-Bombushka-Run-Mode-Now-in-GTA-Online

First for armoured Kuruma

2nd for you a pussy nigga

>le stale bread
xD

What can you do in GTAV that you can't do in The Sims?

And vice versa, what can you do in The Sims that you can't do in GTAV?

depends on which sim2. if you talking about 4, there's a lot of things you can do in gta that you can't do. one of those is have fun, since the sims 4 is a lazy piece of shit of a game that ruined the series.

Blog post!
>finally unlocked explosive sniper
>have shot down countless hydras and other planes down just because I can
>dominate every shitter freemode deathmatch
>don't even have to aim for the shitter, most of them are in cars or besides cars
>the unavoidable pileups of NPC's and cops make for a minefield
>shrek everyone in sight on top of my CEO tower
>constantly get the"people are votekicking you, behave" text but it never works
Fucking hell. I love this thing. Really good for venting all my frustations out on all these shitters. And I'm pretty sure the average shitter on PS4 doesn't know it even exists.

why are you even comparing the two? They are completely different games you fucking moron

Can't pee and shit in GTA
Can't steal cars and shoot niggas in Sims unless you use mods

>can't steal cars in the Sims
wut
You can literally pick them up and stuff them in your pocket

Can't kill people in Sims 4.
Can't woohoo with other female characters in GTA V.

Hello i would would really appreciate it if people did not talk about me or use my name on here thanks very much

Off the road? I only played Sims 1 and 2 and I don't think I've ever stole a car

>invite friend into our house
>my female sim fucks her
>she leaves the room
>male sim fucks her while female sim sits in the kitchen
>male sim is done and goes to the living room
>female sim goes to fuck her again
>male sim walks in and gets buttmad
>female sim walks out and goes to take a shower
>male sim fucks the friend again
>female sim walks in again
>she gets buttmad too
And that's where I left off.

Unrelated pic, but how buttmad do you have to be to make this your profile picture.

WHOOOAAAA!! DUDE!
It's almost like gta is not your personal roleplaying circlejerk game, now isn't that surprising.

When will they make a Triathlon update where you can finally modify bicycles

Is there a difference between armored and regular kuruma in terms of driving?
Haven't used the armored kuruma for over a year now, so the only thing that I remember is that it is hella slow, slower than a windsor. But now I decided to get a regular kuruma for some of that sweet wannabe rally racing. Although being somewhat not easy to drive, it seems pretty quick to me.

>still get outsped at the last second by the goddamn npcs

I hope none of you used the iFruit app

I've made some custom license plates

why, what happened

>flight school
>''unlike your a hole the next one's gonna be tight

how
how did he know

As long as they improve bicycles I'm golden
Hate that you can't pull tricks at the Vespucci beach skate park since you just crash into the curve instead of flying off of it

>Hate that you can't pull tricks at the Vespucci beach skate park since you just crash into the curve instead of flying off of it
really? I'm about to go check that out. which bike are you using? I know if you use anything other than the bmx, you tend to just shoot off the vert ramp, instead of dropping back in.

I'm using a Scorcher and more often than not it leaves a crash mark on the pipe instead of following its groove. You can't even fly off it far enough to do spins and the like, but I've yet to try it with a BMX.

So decided to use the Visione instead of the vagner because of what the one user said in the previous thread and he was right. The visione is way fucking better. Thanks for the tip user.

it's doable to pull off >tricks on the bmx

Yeah fuck off shill. Nobody wants your shitty ferrari-mclaren chimera.

cool, I'll keep winning races with it though.

Sounds like horse shit, m8.

Right until there's someone with a better car OR actual skill.

good luck finding a better car lol

How many airport drag races did you win before you figured it out?

I did stunt races and land races, did around 3 or 4 of each until I realized I was winning more compared to when I was using the vagner

Is Sanchezs the right plural word for a Sanchez?

Slipsteam and Catchup I assume?

who the fuck plays with that? I host all my races and turn that shit off, only no skill controller users rely on that shit lol

Sanchi

t. I get pole position against braindead shitters and win win win!

More like
t. I knock players out of the ballpark with their floaty vangers and take the trophy everytime

Hey what if the game didn't record players' K/D ratios

It would solve a lot of problems. Probably like 50% if not more of the problems. Just give more incentive to help players and demoralize those who kill players and you've fixed most of it. Maybe for every player killed it's 10k from your bank that you lose.

I once came into a a race being hosted by a GTAG by accident. I beat them once and they magically disappeared. Wish I could recall your name...

kAzi

I admit it, it was me SkeeterYEEHAW. I just got pissed after you pushed me off the track multiple times. So ye, fuck you I left

Why is online free roam without cops still not a thing after years of pleading from the community?

2x Heists when?

You do realise that heists are pretty much dead content for anyone by now.

Also stop tripfagging for a post like this.

Kazzi holds my jacket while I race because she's my best girl.
Hmm, it could have been you. I half recall it was a circle jerker (just saying it wasn't someone who's name I've never seen) like Skeet, but can't be sure. One thing I can be sure of is that I beat you cleanly. This cowboy only gets rough when you throw the first punch.

It's not about fresh content. It's all about racking up that sweet GTA moolah

Also, anonymize everyone so you don't get so offended over a post like this

yay, the shitposter is back. I'm offering ingame gta$$ for whoever kills this cunt

Edgy as HECK

Cops cause inconvenience. GTAO is set around being ultimately inconvenient to slow down your moneymaking.

I still want my total city blackout with or without the possible zombie.

Skeeter doesn't race

>qt stops shitting up the general
>immediatly replaced by another tripfag

yes I do, what are you talking about

So after getting back into this game somewhat recently after not playing for a while, I've bought an office, a warehouse, and a vehicle warehouse. Should my process be - sell top range car, source another car, do VIP mission, sell another car, and repeat? Should I buy a motorcycle club, will that add anything to the money making process?

It's always the tripfaggots. They thrive on the attention.

>sell top range car, source another car, do VIP mission, sell another car, and repeat?
Yeah that sounds about right.
MC is not really worth it money-wise, but can be a fun side thing after you've gotten your money.
If you want something to add to your money making, consider a bunker. It's a passive money maker, you fill it up with supplies, spend time selling cars, then go back to your bunker and sell all your stock.

Process yes
MC is more money, I'd personally go Bunker. Bunker can be ran under CEO, and is a lot less micromanagement than MC. Do source and sell in place of the VIP mission when you need to. It's feasible to casually do Bunker and I/E at the same time, not so much for a full MC and I/E.

As you source cars, you'll never get the same model twice until you have every other model. This means that at 78% capacity, there will only ever be one car that you can source. Therefore, if you source cars until 80% capacity, sell a high end car, and source a car again, you can sell nothing but high ends.

It is an eternal cancer to Veeky Forums. Tripfagging completely misses the point of going to Veeky Forums in the first place.

>there's a point of going to Veeky Forums

Ok, I was thinking bunker should be my next step too. Thanks.

Awesome

quick lads
what's the fastest way to make money solo

There is. Why are you here then

Solo player here, and this is my strat
>bunker with 1 full bar supplies, then sell for 210k
>MC cocaine, sell for 420k
>I/E selling top range 80k profit per car
>join random heists so about 200k
This is what I end up doing when I log in, but I've usually started skipping the I/E stuff.

Because it's too early to start drinking

reminder for everyone doing bunker stuff
with fully upgraded bunker the max amount of cargo that can be (reliably) sold solo is 175k of base value, which translates to 262k when delivered to LS. It is 25 units of goods.
Delivering a crate gives you enough supplies to produce 5 units, delivering a truck/tank 10. So do your math and then you can do whatever else without having to worry about your stocks overfilling

Okay.

Ye, like I said. I fill one supply bar and once it's depleted I sell that stock which gives me 210k. I just fill it up again after that. Each bar is about 3 missions so it's decent.

sure, just noting that you can also wait a while after the first resupply or two, do one more and get even more buck for your bang without risks, as long as you don't cross the magical number 175.

Do you have the time it takes to deplete a full supply bar?
And if you do research and manufacturing, is it just split 50/50?

to get a 175k (so a full bar and then some) it should be 2h 55m. So for a full bar it should be about 2h20m.
>And if you do research and manufacturing, is it just split 50/50?
I belive so

but research is an immense drain of your resources and time, be aware of that if you're not sitting on a pile of hackerbucks

I should be able to call the fag that runs it to ask for the current supply or product numbers. Or check it on my office computer.

you should
but fuck you, let's have a fucking unmovable laptop in every single of our locations, each of them only able to display a single website not accessible otherwise, why would things be easy, convenient or making sense for that matter?

>but research is an immense drain of your resources and time, be aware of that if you're not sitting on a pile of hackerbucks
I know, I know, I just want to get some of the fun stuff available. Didn't get explosive rounds until last week.

Been playing solo with no hackerbucks trying to get these research done. Every time I have enough to still have about 100k left over after the 225 fast track, I do it. Just started bunker work this week and have researched 22 things. Still no FMJ, Explosive, or hallow points ammo. Still no thermal scope or rockets for the bike.

Switching between CEO and MC President is too much work imo. Are you sure all that resupply work earns you more than you would have just doing I/E work? Consider how making MC business sales can take ages too.

Ye, that's why I said I've stopped doing I/E. It's not that it's bad, it's just that I prefer having passive income while doing heists. I could replace heists with I/E while I get passive income from my bunker and MC, but I prefer grinding heists. It comes down to your way of playing I think. I can make up to 3 million a day doing what I do.

i would start from scratch again if i could kill every single npc but lester.

if you close it with some supplies still in it he stops calling I believe?

This would be great for halloween, like how they do snow for christmas and new years.
>power outage
>24/7 fog
>red jacket with some zippers
You wouldn't even need to add spooky shit, the atmosphere along would be great.

Hey guys, the Bombooshka adversary mode is really fun!
Unless your pilot is a noob.
Unless your team is shit
Unless the enemy pilot climbed so high and won't come down so all you can do is getting spawnkilled or killed on way up
Unless your mates have left and you are the plane pilot against 3 choppers.
Unless the host set up rounds to the Maxx and left after second round.

>PS4 doesn't know it even exists
Explosive sniper? I just got a text recently that i was a Pu$$y for using it after he went passive, they know :^)

Eh, I guess some know but a lot of them probably think I'm zapping death hack lasers.

If you say shitter, i think of pic relateds.

Usual non meta guys won't know it, but i've seen plenty not using it, so you may be right, but on the other hand the limited ammo turns of the bullys, since they can't kill and bully low levels or others for ever or a long period of time

Ye sounds like fun, too bad rockstar hates fun

>call MOC
>spawns a block down the road
>resupplied in 2 mins
But I know. I'll probably run into people who know what it is and how it works.

>>call MOC
>>spawns a block down the road
>>resupplied in 2 mins
Thats what i mean, most of the meta shitters i still meet seem to prefer the quick sniper and normal heavy rounds for heavy sniper, so they can bully non-stop on mountain or beach.

They either lure you there or openly say you should meet them there, only so they could snipe better and basically "spawn camp" you

Like him I do MC as well as I/E. The passive income is a nice addition. But yet, I'm sure the time spent resupplying MC could be used to import and export some high level cars. Not sure if it will be worth more money, but ye.

Looking to buy a bunker, but can't find the answer to this anywhere: Which are in LS and which are in Blaine with regards to selling? Leaning towards Chumash but if it's in LS and I have to sell in Blaine that's a no.

All bunkers are considered Blaine.
Chumash and Farmhouse are the southmost bunkers, and thus are the best staging area for selling.

Get yourself something close to the center of the map. Most of the resupply missions for bunker happen around that area.

Thanks user, Chumash it is then. If Chumash was LS, I was going to do Grapeseed or one of the ones near SS for easy airfield access.

I plan to do gunrunning solo or in empty lobbies with friends, so distance to sells is way more important than any shitter hive issues.

A friend has Route 68 and I wageslave for him. Sells are the far bigger problem; so I want something as close to LS as possible while still being Blaine.

I love my Route 68 bunker.

Best/highest selling car to dupe? I been out of it for a while.

oppressor i think

So chums, what are we getting dropped for us today? Any guesses?