F

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/storj-migrate-decentralized-storage-service-ethereum-blockchain/
raiden.network/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

is true tho m8, eth has been pumped silly these last 2 months

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!111

wtf with all the ETH FUD? Who paid you to shill?

Probably the etf decision later this week

bitcoiners literally shititng themselves at the taught of their coin joining the zimbabwean dollar in terms of purchasing power

kys eth nocoiner. jealousy is a terrible trait

i'm holding 100 eth m8, i'm just not delusional

Ethereum going to crash back to $11 and it's gonna be glorious. Just wait and witness how quickly they all stampede to the exit.

I literally sold my ETH just now.
Lightning Network is ETH 2.0 and is a Bitcoin addon. It replaces the need for ETH.

Game over man

I actually dumped all my meth when it hit $40. I regret not waiting until $50 but i still made money so whatever.

F

RIP NWOcoin

lol butts are kill and you know it
Ethereum is the future

Kikes are backing ETH, never bet against jews when it comes to finance.

t. bitcoin holder.

Prepared for your coin to crash on thursday?

Good goy.

30 members at launch
250 applying to join, 'a whos who of the world'
I'd rather be a good goy, than a good lao wai buying btc

>good goy
Yes, now give shekels.

Best post in this thread

I always see people post this in ETH threads - is the fact that large corporations back ETH supposed to be a bad thing? Do you think you're getting one over on the system by not making money from ETH? Even if it is backed by greedy corporations, who cares as long as you're making money?

Saying 'good goy' is not a substitute for an actual argument

Some people will not take the safe bet for moral reasons, I'm amoral though so as you said as long as I make money I don't fare.

lol that's the dumbest moral reason ever then

I can just about understand blood diamonds or slave labor

"Oh no I'm going to turn down an opportunity to make easy money because the same system is being used by large corporations I disagree with, that'll show them"

Their loss

Bitcoin is obsolete. Is LN going to make bitcoin turing complete? No didnt think so.

Bitcoin is a mess. Bitcoin is going the way of the dodo and other large flightless birds of the late cretacious period.

Good bye stinky bitcoin smalle you later ETH takes the throne now. It was a nice game gg bitchcoin

I was wondering when an ETH rip off would appear

Well it's not like ETH has anything remotely unique or special about it. So many butthurt M(ETH) Heads here pissed off at finding out Ethereum isn't going to rule the world.

see
a lot of technology doesn't have anything special to it, just one thing is found to be good enough and it becomes ubiquitous, eth is going to be the blockchain

ETH is the cute prototype most of these companies will use to develop their own version of.

and those companies will have thousands of people knowing how to program with solidity, some of those will launch start ups of their own on the public chain

eea has a goal of interoperability between private and the public chain

I dont know what turing complete means, but i want it

keep dreaming m8, you're holding eth right now purely because you want profits, not because you actually wanna use it

think about that for a second and than think about how that is sustainable

got bitcoin to a 20 billion market cap

pos should mean that it grows in value

bitcoin has actual real world usage though

bitcoin also popped from 27$ to 3$ when it was still in it's infancy without anything but speculation driving it

>bitcoin has actual real world usage though
where?

shows more real world usage than anything bitcoin ever had

i ordered food using bitcoin, you can use bitcoin to buy games on steam, you can use bitcoin to order on amazon afaik

give me an example of eth real world usage right now, yes i know you are quoting the entethalliance who are using eth tech. that's not an example of real world usage

>shows more real world usage than anything bitcoin ever had
no.. that's just a list of companies interested in using the underlying blockchain technology of ethereum. that is not real world usage lol.

>i ordered food using bitcoin, you can use bitcoin to buy games on steam, you can use bitcoin to order on amazon afaik

through bitpay, you didn't just use bitcoin

valve isn't going to wait hours for transactions to go through, or pay $3 so it happens within an hour

I'll concede that eth doesn't have real world uses yet, but I'm confident that they're coming, it's young and growing

coindesk.com/storj-migrate-decentralized-storage-service-ethereum-blockchain/

> If you're building a train and they're building a track, one with the larger network, you're going to choose the larger network. It's not only a technical issue of which one do we go to, it's a question of which one is more widely used.

>All of the projects are being built on ethereum. At some point, you have to say that's a good enough metric

Doesn't LN require segwit to properly function?

With all the Core vs BU drama going on right now it might be a while before it's actually usable.

All crypto is an idea with value based on speculation. The argument of value is obsolete when we still live in a material world of inbreads that if they don't see/feel it then it's not real. Crypto is nowhere close to being backed by tangible assets, so keep your paper money because some data block or chain is to imaginary.

That said, I'm a mETH head and holding. The train is far from the end of the tracks and you're half and intellect if you can't see that (get off biz and fag boards to see genuinely sound support for Ethereum as a whole).

If you aren't seeing all the BTC hype (or strains anti-ETH propaganda) is clearly an attempt to pump BTC and drop ETH for Thursday you're an idiot.

24-48 hours ago ETH was "king" across the interwebs (not just shills here) - still is with those who said it and they're recommending hold it.

BTC bagholders are simply flocking here to hype for the ETF fail in a few days.

Don't be stupid. Just hold profit in a week before the natural correction dip.

Bitcoin can't fix its bloat and speed. It's an intrinsic flaw. The biggest threat to Bitcoin is that someone can just make another Bitcoin BUT FASTER. That's the problem with replaceable commodities. Bitcoin isn't unique enough to hold a monopoly in the crypto world and is relying on momentum only.

My country forces me to use bitcoin for purchasing certain goods or sports betting. It is used regularly around the world.

as for ETH Alliance - look into it... that is for private chains, none of those companies are looking for a global network - it will be private alliances and your ETH tokens will not be publically avaialble and be of no value to you ever.

So the ETH you are holding, keep holding sucker. Down to $30 in a week and back in the $10-$12 range in 6-8 months. Will be on par with ETC in 12 months.

If LN becomes a reality then bitcoin will be unstoppable,it would be able to handle more payments than visa.

So does this confirm no hardfork with BTC? Are we in the clear?

There wont be a hardfork but this shit might drag out for some time yet.

>ctrl F "raiden"
>0 results

Raiden for Ethereum will blow lightning network out of the water. It's much easier to implement on Ethereum, which means higher security and lower costs. With ethereum you can have a line of credit, whereas bitcoin can only handle debit transactions.

raiden.network/

>Eth credit crunch in 5...4...3...

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Tell me m8, what are you using eth for rn, other than speculation ofcourse

The purpose for ETH is not quicker transactions.

I had 50$ worth of bitcoin and converted it to ETH, should I convert it back or what? In college, too poor to invest in both

For god's sake, keep the ether.

Many companies like Storj have already stopped using bitcoin and have switched over to Ethereum. Ethereum can do anything bitcoin can do, and a whole lot more. With raiden you can make transactions in 3 milliseconds on ethereum. When the Ethereum Metropolis update is released in a few months, the demand for stealth tokens will put upward force on the price of ETH.

Buy more ether, keep it for 5-10 years until ethereum has 3 times the market cap of bitcoin. You can become very rich relatively soon without working at all, you just have to put all of your money/loans into ethereum and hold for 7 measly years, and after that you will be rich for the remaining 50 years of your life.

o plz, eth is superior in every use case right now

ETH is also implementing a ver of lightning, and it will happen a lot sooner than bitcoin's.

It was literally one of its biggest talking points for years you dumb fuck.

It's so funny to see Eth is consistently bought by poor people. Amazing that poor people are so good at being poor that they instinctively know the worst coins to hold.

Bitcoin and Monero holders are generally able to afford holding thousands of dollars worth comfortably. Eth holders can't even endure a dip without panicking because they're about to lose their last $50.

Bitcoin is shitcoin.

Ethereum is about to update with ring signatures just like Monero, Monero has nothing to distinguish itself now. Ethereum will always be a better alternative to both bitcoin and Monero.

XD ethers REKT

>Completely misunderstanding the purpose and workings of crypto currency

so funni XD

I didn't know marc andreessen, peter thiel, fred wilson and tim draper were poor. you must be really really really rich :^)

If you didn't sell for BTC at .05 you pretty much retarded.

You had a week to take profit, and now your token (remember it was never a currency) will come crashing down.

wtf I love bitcoin now

tfw

But what are you using it for?

Explain m8, what are you using eth for other than speculation

>Monero holders are generally able to afford holding thousands of dollars worth comfortably. Eth holders can't even endure a dip

Underrated Post

Bitcoin LN is eternal vaporware

This basically.

How come shitcoiners are in full panic mode and aggressive when you call them out on their Nigerian email scam? Doesn't sound like a person who is getting very rich quickly. They must be nervous as fuck that people become aware of their ponzi scheme. It's the tulip bubble all over again.