/vn/ - Ikikoi Edition

Visual Novel General #1646

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MZt9deig
projectlibitina.com/
pastebin.com/8LyHDWM1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asa is a real cutie pie

She deserved better.

;_;

>EVN
Wrong thread.

My dick was hard in this scene.

user, changing the OP (again) like a faggot isn't going to make it against the rules to discuss DDLC.

I don't like lolis, who would even think of sexing little girls like these?

Who cares? We all know how fucking retarded you evn fags are. You changed the op and derailed the general for 2 fucking days Make your own general.

oh my fucking god, would you two get a room already?

Monika best girl

Fuck off /v/

What derailed the general was you idiots screeching 'b-but evns are shit!!!". Talking about VNs is actually on topic.

STOP ARGUING ABOUT STUPID SHIT

Maybe if Yuri didn't exist.

Well, they are shit. There is a reason why you had your own general. Its not on-topic.

fuck off /jp/

Can anybody read this shit? Is it just scribbles or does it actually say something?

I honestly dont give a shit anymore. You throwing a temper tantrum like an autist wont change anything. Nobody is going to make an entirely new general just to discuss a single, 4 hour VN. DDLC is going to get discussed here, regardless of your crying. And your crying about it only going to spawn people who post it simply to watch you chimp out.

Any girl that has at least 8 years can be pregnant, so fapping to them is something very natural.

It's not on topic so they will be told to fuck off. That is how it works.

Fuck off back to /v/ already

>people sperging out about x
>people who like x post x to spite them and the cycle continues
Don't you ever learn?

Samefag.

>look mom I posted it again

Now that the dust has settled I think we can all agree DDLC was a pretty good VN right?

D O K I
O
K
I

You two realize that your autism is just going to make things worse, right

Just let them talk about it, people will be done with it in a week

>Ikkoi edition
ayy

Honestly who gives a shit? By the time whichever next release comes out there'll be a million people talking about that and this flavor of the month EVN will poof. Whining about it just wastes posts and pretty much is autism-level boasting at that point. Ignore it, add it to your filters, move the fuck on.

There's a reason EVN died too. Because virtually all EVNs are shit.

Chuuni done right:
Dies Irae
FSN
Demonbane

Are there more chuuni done right games? maybe Ayakashibito?

like KS?

stop talking about japanese 'visual novels' here. this is the evn general!!!!!!

I'm watching you, retard.

>/jp/ is fucking laughing at us again

>Yuri

Friendly reminder that its literally just 2 or 3 people who constantly spam this EVN shit. EVeryone who has been here for longer than a few weeks should notice that.

Ayakashibito and Ne No Kami. If you're counting gameplay chuuni then Marunomi as well

Looks like the shitposters are at full force or something.

I'm trying to start Kazoku Keikaku.

Is it worth getting this?
>The final version of the patch restoring censored Matsuri's scenes and removing mosaics.
The link on vndb is 4shared and requires fucking facebook or whatever to download. Anyone has that on disk?

They should know to fuck off for posting off topic, and I don't really care if they sperg out because I'm telling them to fuck off.

Definitely ayakashibito

>I don't really care if they sperg out
heh... ironic

Ayakashibito does it sort of okay

>wow look at me I can use filters everybody look

Kikokugai

it's not really worth the effor, IIRC it uncensores one CG of Mayuri pissing and the mosaics.
You can just look them up on the panda or something.

>They should know to fuck off for posting off topic
You realize that no one is ever going to listen to you, right? As with everything here people sperging out just makes it more amusing for the other party.

I am responsible for all the DDLC posting.

You don't honestly think its just one guy, do you? evn autists are cancer

I am responsible for all the DDLC posting.

I'm not just going to sit back silent just because you go full autist trying to prove your point. If you think that excessive shitposting will phase me then you need to step it up

Are you trying to tell me that the post i responded to was actually made by multiple people cooperating? Whoa.

what if they want it

I am responsible for all the anti-DDLC posting.

Thanks user

Guess I misunderstood you. Sorry.

Are these two at all similar?

Deadfag.

I'm going to save a backup of everyone's .chr files, except Monika's.

Did mods finally show up after 2 days to unfuck this place?

DOKI

DOKI

Yeah, the anti-DDLC fag got blown the fuck out

Stop ban evading please.

rip

Mods please remember this general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.

You would be able to see a new IP if i was ban evading, my dumb tomodachi

Not if you were posting with 2 different IP's from the beginning

Is this true /vn/?

holy fuck....

>janitor removed a bunch of posts
>didn't remove the DDLC posts
Uhh, guys???? I thought posting DDLC was against the rules??? What the fuck

>its the shitposting that gets deleted
really makes you think

If that's true then why is this thread still here?

Checkmate atheist

DDLC is kamige

I personally separate my life to pre-Doki Doki Literature Club and post-Doki Doki Literature Club periods, as reading it has completely changed how I view the world. It taught me to appreciate life much more (or rather in a different way) than I used to and also be more honest with myself. It may have a similar effect on you, or it may do nothing if it’s not your kind of thing, but one thing is clear — you’ve got to read it even if it’s the last thing you do.

Only true lesbians should be posted here.

>Doki doki asks me to enter name
>Enter my real life name
>Kinda regret it five seconds later
Who was in the wrong here?

Go back and change it to user.

>playing EVN's
dumb and new

>use my real name
>PC is also my name
>the part with Monika at the end was lost on me
Feels bad

>using your real name
Autism.

Good idea
Japanese girls calling my character Erik kinda creeps me out

Lesbians you say?

was he actually being unironic when he first posted this in his review

>tfw you couldn't save Monika
bros..

I'm Monika

I wonder if the sequel will have the same girls or will be only loosely related

>EVN turds derailing the thread again
cancer

I like how /vn/ operates. Any other genre related general on this board would've been fine with new people brought in by some entry level shit and directed them to not shit stuff. But because /vn/ is autistic everyone here just screeches and shits themselves

This but unironically

pastebin.com/MZt9deig

projectlibitina.com/

>The realization must have taken me an entire year. A year since our escape, our freedom from between the stained walls of that unholy establishment.
>What does it mean to escape, if the escape fails to unchain the bonds that shackle us in the first place? What purpose could this empty world possibly hold for us, a handful of damaged goods?
>With freedom, we sought purpose - and what we found was only realization. Realization of the sad pointlessness of such an endeavor. Realization that freeing our bodies has no meaning, when our imprisonment reaches as deep as the core of our souls. Realization that we can not pursue new purpose without absolving those from which we ran away.
>Realization that the farther we run, the more forcefully our wretched bonds yank us back toward their point of origin; the deeper our shackles dig into our callous flesh.

pastebin.com/8LyHDWM1

All the hints point to the fact that it probably won't be moege. It seems like Monika is Libitina, and escaped from some facility or some shit. The 'Third Eye' that is mentioned everywhere must be how she was able to interact with us.

Lolis