Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music...

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #961 - Concerned Tails Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-WTAKIAIOQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwZpHyO7za0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/
Ya messed up

Remember to feed all your hedgies chili dogs.

user...
Previous:

>/
GOOD GOING, TAILS

Only resistance scum could make a thread so broken!

i fucked up the thread shit

What games are you playing, /?

Even your girl ones.

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Man, trying to get Sonic 3-like pupils to non-standard sprites looks fucked as hell, though that's probably because i'm not a good sprite artist.

>they pay for shit with rings
Sonic must be a billionaire!

Not really relevant, but figured I'd post this thing I made a while back

Which Sonic character would you rape?

>/

2spicy
Why did this artist make this comic on the back of a burger king bag.

I added some colour wew lad

Sonic anime when, my dudes?

I bet Heavy Magician WILL vore me!

I would a flat-cat.

the FUCK is that thing?

And we are very disappointed in you.

Rediscovered melty, still looking for a main in CF and planning on finishing some steam ones. Assuming this heat doesn't kill me.

When we can get a character worse than Chris.

>Sonic anime when, my dudes?
14 years ago

All of them except the grils.

Guys, Amy is cute

Get a job doing what you love.

Probably because the pupils are one of the worst parts of the Sonic 3 sprite

They are basic chaos energy sources, it's now wonder they are valuable. Though I assume Sonic "eats" the rings he comes in contact with on missions by default.

No user! I just want game characters only with big fight scenes.

Yeah but that was 14 years ago... :(
Big Shounen anime when?!

Well I mostly just tried to get the shoes, nose and eyes, with limited success. I prefer the S3 eyes for some reason, having the wide eyes from S1/CD/2 with the detail they got in Mania looks off to me and I don't know why.

I like the outfit, it's cute, but otherwise that's just blue girl tails.

Someday

>Extreme pale Blaze
ooh
>Tanned Silver
?

My guess is to match their skin color. Blaze has white fur, Silver has tan skin.

I love tails

If he was pale white he would be even more boring

We can hope ;_;
I mean he's pretty tanned, right?

How does seeing this make you feel?

Will you save him?

Fair enough, that makes sense. Didn't think about that.

You could make it work

Comical joke you'd see in a kids cartoon that everyone overreacted to. Probably could have been fixed easily

Buddy.
I'd love to see the look on his nerdy face when he gets penetrated for the first time.

Bad for Amy, she needs to find someone who actually likes her who I can date her vicariously through

I thought the SSMB shitposting wouldve stayed in the last thread hyuck hyuck

Nice

>Rape
>SSMB shitposting
Elaborate

If I don't will I be able to get some better partners?

Sonic 2 is slowly making me lose my mind. I need to get to Sonic 3 soon

Nope. You'll have to do this alone.

This was made by one of their retired mods, at least I'm assuming that judging by the art style and fetishes displayed here

They mean a good, non-4Kids anime, user.

Adorable rats

Godd ol' Roary "The Diaper" Raccoon

Still gets a chuckle

Never to both, for various reasons.

Rude rat

DLL's Amy is too precious.
Cute little comic too

Indirect kisses intensifies

>Big Shounen anime when?!

I'd like an Sonic Shounen Anime that adapts every game from Sonic 1 to the 30th anniversary of the francise. Yes, even the ones that iizuka doesn't consider canon.

Why would anyone stay at that website for more than a day?

The Mean Bean Machine Arc is truly the Namek of our Generation

stacked!
Amy is sexy

Been revisiting Sonic Adventure. Just need a few emblems for the Chao races and a couple of Sonic levels. Can I just rant though?

Who the fuck thought that Big's levels were fun? He's so slow and awkward to manoeuvre, not to mention when you're floating in the water and need to get back onto land but can't jump out because that button now suddenly sends you sinking like a rock. They even through in enemies that you have to either avoid or deal with using your shitting melee weapon.

AND THE FUCKING FISHING. Fishing has the most shoddy, frustrating and vague mechanics that I have EVER had to deal with in a video game. I don't know how I dealt with this as a kid. I remember reading other people's criticisms of Big's levels and thinking "Haha, they weren't that bad!". No. They're fucking SHIT. Even just sticking to the main C ranks, Froggy doesn't give a shit about your lure until you get a couple of upgrades. I spent god knows how long trying to catch that fucking amphibious green prick. By the time I got him I'd also caught 7-8k kg of fish. It was only after Twinkle Park that I realised that you could cancel your line.

But trying to get A ranks spells out how utterly shit the mode is. The camera is a bitch to control to see if there's any fish nearby. The tension meter goes up and down with absolutely no fucking rhyme or reason. The effectiveness of slow and fast reeling also goes up and down depending on fucking rolls of the dice. At random points the fish (or even the frog) will decide that it's not on the line for some reason and disappear, but the line hasn't broken. And then you might spend five minutes trying to bag a 2k fish only to realise that it's 1.8k or some bullshit like that.

The fuck am I looking at?

So yeah, if you're still on this thread user, how would you go about a Sonic Heroes 2 with SatAM characters?

That's pretty cute

>Slightly hidden naked chest
wew
Invest in a scanner someday

The night Toby got drunk & trolled Ken Penders on twitter

What happened in the lower right panel?

Also, god dammit, I envy the Japs so much. I love when Sonic mixes Japanese and English.

*ahem*
>git gud

Big plays alright in Heroes.

Cont. Sorry about not spoilering the middle paragraph.

And you know what? I might be tempted to forgive the mode for some of its flaws if it wasn't so FUCKING BORING. You're either waiting for something to bite or holding one of two buttons down depending on what looks good. Or maybe navigating the terrain with what feels like a fat walrus. FUCK.

Big doesn't even add anything to the story. Why does he have a Chaos Emerald? Why does Tikal decide to gift him with a vision when all he does is stare with retard eyes? How can he fucking pilot the Tornado 2? The only part I liked was when you "fight" Chaos 6 for 10 seconds and that was just because of the absurdity. I would have honestly preferred if they scrapped all of Big and put the effort into another level where Sonic found his Emerald.

Phew. I feel better now. Feel free to ignore. I have generally enjoyed coming back to Adventure though. It has a lot of flaws but a lot of charm too.

>replying to hours old posts from a different thread
fuck you i'm doing it anyway
Well actually 3 of those Cream designs are relevant to the character.
Top left's parts were recycled for Marine (mainly just her shoes)
Top right's for Blaze (her tail, pony tail thingies, and heels)
Bottom left has parts based off of Big (his tail, shoes and I think she's wearing a belt?)
Not sure if anything in the bottom right has been used
So at one point during Heroes's development, she was designed to be Big's little sister.

Made me remember she still haven't delivered mine.

discovered this on the new booru.

when did Yoto do this? It's beautiful!

>sonic steps in to duel eggman in the mean bean machine
>twenty episodes later
>still in chemical plant zone
>sonic and eggman have only dropped two pairs of mean beans each

Should I believe the backlash to Sonic Forces? The Sonic Stadium review has me worried.

>So at one point during Heroes's development, she was designed to be Big's little sister.
Source or speculation?

Also I always feel like we always scored the best finished product compared to the concepts. Sonic series seems lucky that way

July 2016

i hate the lifeless way their models animate, especially sonic's fucking mouth

the boom models animate beautifully on the other end

user that horse is way past dead.

>believe
Just form your own opinion dude. If you think it looks good then that's fine, but of course keep the flaws in mind, they're very obvious.

It's SSMB, so don't let that stupid article ruin your hype

>There are probably people in this thread who are too young to remember the greatest video game console ever made.
SAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=p-WTAKIAIOQ

Speculation just from the design containing BIg's elements and that Big and Cream are sort of similar.
>Both have a little buddy related to Chaos (a Chao and Froggy who Neo Metal need its data for Chaos as well)
>Both too pure and innocent for this world

>Listening to the opinions of others

This is coming from someone who thinks the game looks like it plays abysmally.
Fuck what other people think.
Play it for yourself, you were going to buy it anyway after all.

Make your own informed decision on it.
>but I don't want to spend a lot of money
Same here man, I'm getting it on sale most probably.

Just, one guy's opinion on a game shouldn't influence your decision to buy a game you're looking forward to.
One of my friends said Half Minute Hero was a really shitty game.
I've played it and the sequel religiously and they're two of my favourite games.

Please, enlighten me. Is there a specific time when you should use one reel over another? I mean, I'll probably never go back to the mode but at least it'll give me peace of mind.

Heroes isn't a problem, neither is his character really. In fact, there's something charming about a random hobo getting embroiled in an epic saga against a god of destruction. No, it's really his shit-awful levels in Adventure.

Yeah I know. I just needed to vent and at least this way I can discuss it or someone can laugh at my misfortune.

I'd probably do something like this
>Team Freedom
>Antoine-speed
>Bunnie-flight
>Rotor-power

Or this

>Team Freedom v2
>Sally-speed
>Nicole-Power with nanites or some shit
>Bunnie-flight

You can be shadow fancat in forces

Not him but

Team Freedom: Antoine (Speed), Bunnie (Flight), Rotor (Power)
Team Fighters: Sally (Speed), Dulcy (Flight), Nicole (Power)
Nicole is OP as fuck but switching to her causes you to drain rings, attacking drains rings faster, and the Team Blast drains all of your rings. Team Fighters is the "high risk high reward" team while Team Freedom plays it safe.

This booru debacle had the good side of showing us again all the nice pictures we've gotten over time that we might have forgotten about.

Uh oh you guys. Looks like I've really gone and done it THIS time.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwZpHyO7za0

no, each power-up is just better for use. There are a few hidden power-up lures around the hubs if i remember correctly. I never had trouble fishing with Big. I guess you gotta relax and not treat it like a game, gotta treat it like you're a huge derpy cat fishing for his frog.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SONIC FORCES NEWS AARON

Oh I pre-ordered it, I am just shot down by my friend everytime I say the game is disappointing because it is my fault I attempt to keep up with the news for the game or I am compared to classicfags.

The Dreamcast was shit and it deserved to die.
THIS is the greatest console ever made.