/ng/ Nioh General

The Return, final DLC is launching soon lads. Bloodshed's end is up on EU.
New difficulty mode: The way of the Nioh - level limits of player, guardian spirit etc. raised
Abyss mode available after beating the main story. What might be a new level of item rarity, 常世の品(literally "items of eternity") their ability is unknown until you leave.
The farther you progress into the abyss, the higher the drop rate becomes for them.
There will be a way to change items into 常世の品 and to raise their levels.
2 visitors can only be summoned in abyss mode.
new spirits, satyrid(type of butterfly/moth), and nine tail fox
new weapon(s), tool(s) - no details were written
new transformations - Maria and Hideyori Toyotomi
New trophies and titles
New armor with set bonuses

To help some that don't understand for some things that got from translation:
The new Difficulty will be called from what seems "Way of the Nioh".
There will be increase in the players level cap aswell and level increase in Guardian Spirits.
There seems to be a change in the in the attacks with times 2(evasion attack/ dash attack x2) and be changed to consecutive attacks that applies after the second hit= wait for better explanation the official relealse notes
Revision/change is some clans:
Saito Naoe Mori top Saika Ukita Murakami Torii Fuma Mori
and probably Todo
Access to the new DLC will have only those that have "Defiant Honor" DLC
Requirements for Demon and Wise to be able to unlock regions seems to be relaxed
Will be something like gold and some items for players that have unlocked up to Way of the Strong as compansation= wait for english release
Soulmatching cost between items of the same level cost or with items of different level relaxed
value on gear will be changed in Demon and Wise and aswell the level cap for spirits and player = wait for english release
Will be added new slots "4" it seems from the blacksmith (maybe I am wrong)
New Skins Maria and Toyotomi Hideyuki
2 new GS
(Not sure about these) Seems to be new Grace set or new aliement effects stat that is only for Grace set, one of the two
New samurai skills, omnyo, ninjitsu
New gesture and consumambles
3 new bosses
3 Way co-op only for Abyss mode
Also seems to be a mission where we fight the NG character as many guessed
Whetstone and Nikawa Glue another effect seems to be added when used, whestone removes nullify weapon and Nikawa glue weaken armor
there also some quality of life changes and many bugs fixed, hope I helped with some stuff, wait the official transilation to better understand.

bump

Patch is live, get hype
>got the notification for the patch second after dying and losing all amrita in Sekigahara WOTD
>all anger is suddenly gone

>preparing to download slowly creeping one percentage at a time
This is the worst meme of this console gen

Just 1.18 right, not the ticket for the DLC?

just 1.18
not sure what that gives us access to just yet because its' gonna be a 30 minute download

So did each weapon get a new skill?

Has the trophy list been posted yet?

no but I'm looking at it
there's a trophy for getting to level 20 of Abyss
there's no Way of the Nioh trophy, just a Way of the Demon trophy like last time

>the third story mission is literally called The Last Samurai
sasuga TN

Time to make more webms on my new playthrough wew

>odachi mid and high stance are insanely fast now
completely fucking erect

I really hope I can transform into Ryu

>DLC is out for EU and not NA
reeeeeee

dang thats big, i am currently in the Odachi Build but i will respec into Tonfas just to see if they are better now.
4 more gigs to download.

>These new weapon skills
The katana one is actually crazy

Nioh - Bloodshed's end trophy list
Spirit Stones Run Amok - Bronze - Completed "The Sanada's Resolve"
To Yodogimi's Side - Bronze - Completed "Resentment Unleashed"
Turmoil's End - Bronze - Completed "The Last Samurai"
Bringer of Peace - Bronze - Completed all "Siege of Osaka (Summer)" missions
The Final Stand - Bronze - Completed all "Siege of Osaka (Summer)" missions on Way of the Demon
Wrinkly Soaker - Bronze - Bathed in every hot spring in the Siege of Osaka (Summer) chapter
The Ultimate Guide - Bronze - Collected all Kodama in the Siege of Osaka (Summer) chapter
Battle Hardened Veteran - Bronze - Completed "The Grand Tournament" on Way of the Strong or higher
The Master's Master - Bronze - Completed "The Master Ninja" on Way of the Strong or higher - AKA the Ryu 'motherfuckin' Hayabusa trophy
Journey into the Abyss - Bronze - Completed the 20th plane in the Abyss
Cannon Fodder - Bronze - Destroyed all the destructible cannons in "The Sanada's Resolve"
Ornithicide - Bronze - Defeated the Onmoraki during "Resentment Unleashed"
The Sinister Arts - Bronze - Destroyed all the Revenant contraptions on "The Last Samurai"

Spooky as fuck

tell us if Anjin gets a waifu at the end

This is live for everybody. I don't have access to the DLC since I'm not in EU.

>Devastating Rush on the odachi
why do people like dark souls again when it doesn't have anything like this

Because dark souls fans are like entirely pc newfags, even compared to demons it's utterly mediocre

>Using 171 +10 gear
This skill is strong as hell

>That resolution
I don't know what happened during the conversion process but it fucked up somewhere

Did they nerf the shit out of LW or it's still stupidly broken? Haven't been playing since this general died last time.

some eurocuck pls post new 2kat skill

Holy fuck they lowered the shit out of the WOTD requirements. I just got done with Sekigahara (as like the 10th mission I did) and when I came back it unlocked everything up to Queen's Eyes

pls post

Here's the katana one in a hopefully fixed resolution. This is on my low level ~166 character that I use for co op with friends.

>still have to finish FFXII
>if i do that now the general will die again in the time it would take
thanks satan, why couldn't they put out this dlc a week or two later

>Kojiro got the odachi buff too
fuck

goddamnit I'd just pinned down his timings to an art

So what exactly is this supposed to mean?

I know that feel bro. I'd just gotten up to Draklor when the nioh buzz started back up, now I won't finish it before christmas

Oh shit

>description is only L 0000 CAP
I don't think this is right, but the skill is interesting.

any new waifu skin? maria ? how is mothfu

>changing into a defile item
ok this is not what I was expecting from this abyss shit

guys I literally can't beat Kojiro anymore

I don't know how well known this is but if you donate items for glory and quit to dashboard when you restart the game you'll have kept your glory and have the items back.

wtf trying this now

>ninja oni with a kusarigama and paralysis

>Tonfas still trash
I don't know why I expected anything more

nevermind I got him
took a good while though god damn

just gotta build for them bro

does anyone know if gear that's gone past +15 counts towards the all +15 trophy that came with the first dlc

How do I get the kodama right before the first yoki with a kodama?
It is completely walled in. I tried to explode the barrel guy next to the fence but nothing happened.

>Click here to purchase DLC 3
>Neat it's out
>Check store
>It's not there
reeeeeeeeeeee

Lure out the cannon fire.

well shit it works
I could theoretically sell my entire inventory for a shitload of glory and spend nothing
this could fuck clan battles up hard

I'm just going to do it enough to buy Maria and leave it alone.

Speaking of which does anybody know how much Maria costs yet?

>620kb/s

user i literally asked that in my post

yeah sorry wrong thread

well if you find out let me know

some fags say 200k

Did you get that on /ps4g/ from a post mentioning saving up 80k glory? If so that's me and I was just speculating.

>Your guardian spirit sitting on the back of the boat
Why is this creepy as fuck

Guess that one faggot who couldn't shut up about Sakon's straw hat got his wish.

DID WE FINALLY FUCKING GET IT

WJHAT

>Becoming a visitor in the abyss only keeps you in for the one boss
That's actually really dumb

if reddit complains enough they might change that

>perma-stench plane effect
kek

What lvl do I need to be for the dlc's? Beat the return to England mission but haven't done Way of the Strong missions.

>human bosses are in the rotation for the Abyss
I'm going to see fucking Maria down here eventually aren't I

what do we have to do to get more cracked ochokos

fyi unlimited elixir applies to the spectral salve

>Get a ??? drop from abyss
>It comes out to a level 150 divine
epic...

>there's a smithing text for white ochoko cups
um

>Becoming a visitor in the abyss uses your cracked ochoko cups
F O R W H A T P U R P O S E

You fucking leave after 1 boss there's literally no reason to ever be a visitor what a god damn scam.

So I'm messing around with the abyss stuff, can anyone explain the defiled thing?

>Cracked Ochoko cups

what?

Someone should see if it's like that for Yokai Realm with a companion

Defiled items are found in the Abyss and you can't equip them until you leave. You can also turn your own existing items into defiled items which will prevent you from equipping them until you leave.
If you die in the Abyss without your guardian spirit, all your defiled items are permanently removed from your inventory. This includes your own items that you turned defiled.
Every time you move down a floor your defiled items have a chance of being improved substantially. I'm not sure if you can jump from divine to ethereal this way yet.

I haven't gotten to way of the wise yet anyways so thats not much of a worry for me. Thanks for the info, wasn't sure what I was doing

>you can buy white ochokos with glory but not cracked ochokos
how the fuck are you supposed to get these things then? I'm assuming there will eventually be a smithing text for them like there are for the white ones but they weren't dropping from anything earlier

Getting booted from the abyss might actually be a bug since apparently the host players get kicked out automatically after a minute regardless of what they want to do

How do you access abyss mode? I downloaded the update, but for some reason I can't find it. Do you have to beat the game in order to access it?

Twilight Missions, just like Umbracite.

Not sure about the requirements, but you access it right above the two Twilight missions. It has an infinity symbol on it.

>1.5 gb left

yep that's exactly what you need to do

It's only 70000.

I have only cleared the main missions and a side mission though. There's probably a few more transformations left, I imagine.

how many main missions are there

Was Sasuke supposed to join Sanada for a dual boss? I beat the shit out of Sanada so fast that Sasuke appeared and dissappeared almost instantly.

Only 3, but the last one goes on for a while.

we can tell that already from the trophy list
a better question is does Tom Cruise show up in the last one

Longer than any base game mission? Samurai if Sawayama felt pretty fucking long first time I tried it.

sanada appears as a second boss without a boss health bar, he just runs around like some random add

That's probably because you got lost like I did. It's definitely longer than that and I'd say it's probably the longest one in the game. Mostly because of multiple bosses and some gauntlets.

Looks like one of the helms need fixing, just called X 0005 Cap. Description of it is the same

Anyone fight Ryu yet?

It's at least a set, 2 weapons and that cap that need fixing.

It's Jin Hayabusa He is pretty cool.

>Unlimted Shuriken with no percent by it

>Dragon Sword: truth

What

>that Shima Sakon boss where he has Mitsunari's spirit

Nice little surprise

>No matter how many basic shuriken you use, your inventory never depletes. However, your shuriken will only deal the minimal amount of damage, and using them will consume Ki.

>Speeds up Ki recovery and increases your attack when you are using the Dragon Sword or Hayabusa Style Kusarigama.

>Jin isn't a transformation
>Maria doesnt drop her rapier

FIX THIS

NOW