/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/a66qb7Nx

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>Ren's event ends 29 Sept 14:59 JST. Play normal quests to get pencils, which let you run the event's Challenge quests. Pencils can drop from playing any non-event quest, and drops are increased by equipping Memoria:
>+3 from gacha 4* Memoria
>+2 from event shop 4* Memoria
>+1 from event shop 3* Memoria
>Daily quests are best for pencils if you don't have Memoria, else Another Story and/or Meguca Side Story quests are
>5 limited Swimsuit Memoria in Mirror Coin (PvP) store until 30 Sept, 600 coins needed
>Chapter 4 Part 5 arrived 25 Sept, Part 6 arrives 2 Oct

Current Rate-ups
>4* Isuzu Ren (Dark, Magia-type) ends 29 Sept 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Good thread.

Homura is MINE WIFE!!!

Halloween event when.
Who do you think will be the meguca we get in the event

Are you all ready to form that contract for Kyouko?

please post the cutest mumipic you have

For Mami-chan~

I can't wait to add Kyouko to my OG team. Sayaka when?

I think aniplex already has an idea fampai

You deserve an ass-whooping.

Meant to reply to

For you.
>Meduka dressed like an Angel/using the skimpy outfit from the OP
>Homu dressed like Homulilly's human form
>Sayaka as something sea-related (Depends if they add Sayaka on the gacha before October 31st, if not then it's probably for Halloween 2018)
>Kyoko as either a nun or a generic halloween monster (not many ideas here)
>Mumi dressed like royalty (muh ojou drills) or a dullahan (muh head jokes)
>Rena dressed like Cinderella
>Momoko is a gorilla
>Eroha gets a lewd succubus costume
>And so on
I can see this working.
I hope every meguca gets an outfit.

Manuke

>every meguca in the game gets a costume
>have to farm pumpkins for the event
>only drops 2 or 3 pumpkins
>costumes cost 100 each

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife

Wrong.

You need to get over that fact that Madoka already grabbed her by the pussy.

Along the same vein, Mami mommies Nagisa

>重なり合う永遠
>an eternity of lying on top of each other

lol

Madoka knows who actually tops. Homura fears her.

Who is the strongest newdoka?

Ren is the most useful. And gay.

Momoko has hurt me.

But my wife would never let anyone but me touch her like that.

You're right. Madoka wouldn't touch Homura in that way anyway since she isn't actually gay for her.

Remove waifufags

>60 tickets
>2500 gems
I want to believe this will be enough but those shitty rates we never know.

Madoka "Assman" Kaname is a devil in goddess' skin.

>that feel when you may have accidentally spread this meme back in 2013 as a shitposting joke mocking tumblr and may have had a role in birthing "him" and Homuhater, spawning years of autistic rage, and every time you see it you blame yourself, just like Homura

It's best to go in with no hope

She's also the cutest. Except maybe Rika.

Go away Rika

And she's voiced by Serval.

>hello everyone i am a yurifag.
>everyone who doesn't ship my ship is shitposting

Really? Is this gonna be the new shitposting topic? Even /fgo/ is better than this.

What haven't you bought from the event shop? It's pretty generous. I think I'm going to clear out all of the book materials.

Wait, who's voiced by Serval? Ren or Rika?
Either way that's super neat.

Why is Ren crying?

I haven't started on the tickets yet. I'm retarded and I should've done that first.

How many days until the event ends?

Yeah I know I've seen this post thrown back and forth probably thousands of times too, almost verbatim, for years. Before leaving the fandom I discovered there is a deeply-seated rage towards any and all posting of two characters most people see as loving each other loving each other that even the writers/animators/seiyuus/artists ship, and this rage has permanently ruined the Madoka fanbase, leaving it in the hands of tumblr, tripfags and "them." I've never experienced hate this deep and it was pretty shocking because similar series gets away with it unscathed. I remember trying to learn why this was, thinking maybe it was hate towards Homura for Rebellion or a refusal to let go of Sayaka lusting for the D, but looking into the minds of these people just made more questions than answers, coming to the conclusion that it was just the same mindset as rabid tumblr shippers, only in direct reverse. They don't particularly care about the franchise and just want the yuribait to be put down for good for one reason or another. It's easy for this to spiral out of control and destroy thread after thread because it offends the shipper or just the average fan who thinks they're in love, and when the shipper fights back the anti-shipper never, ever wants to let them have the final say. It also makes for extremely easy trolling, making every thread the same over and over until everyone who isn't a sperg leaves.
I haven't posted about this in years and don't really want to again. Watching this fandom metastasize was tragic.

Ren

I will use all my ap pots and buy what i can. Probably wil leave those magia chips for last.

Don't buy the middle EXP. They're not really worth it. In fact, the big EXP aren't particularly worth it either, you can get EXP pretty easily in this game. The magia chips are a curious case since you can only buy 50 for a whopping 500 books, and that's only 1/9 of a new memoria slot for a 3*, but considering how slow you get them it might be worth it if you want to power one up.

I think she cries when someone does something nice for her.

Don't let a few bad apples ruin it for you. I'd say the staggering abundance of fan art shows that most people know what's up.

I don't know what to say. The level of bias in your post makes me speechless.

The EXP gems are fairly cheap, though, so they don't seem to be the worst thing to buy. BP pots aren't terribly useful because they get you at most 15 mirror coin, and the mirror shop's essentials can easily be purchased through regular PVP. The exchange rate for cash chips is pretty bad, too, since you can get 100k for 2k support points or 10 mirror coins. As you mentioned, the magia chips are by far the most expensive item.

>bias
More like I'm sick of this abhorrent fanbase and its predictability in its awfulness.

The thing about EXP though is 25 AP gets you 5 stones. Compare that to the material dailies where at most you get 3 items. At the utter maximum 30 AP gets you 3 big orbs. More often than not you only get one, a medium orb and a book. So blowing 50 books on 10 orbs and 70 on each size of book is a lot more efficient than spending 15 books on 5 EXP gems.

Homura is best girl?

I disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Homu > Kyaku > Mado > Mumi > Seyiku

Sayaka will always be shitty as long as her character arc goes unfinished. If they finish it one day she'll probably become the best alongside Homura. I was pissed when they said their sequel ideas focused on Mami and not Sayaka.

Still saving for Sayaka! Good luck in advance to the Kyoko friends, hope you guys are still saving!

>plebeians
homutards

>patricians
mamibros
kyoukofriends

>contrarians
sayashitters
madofags

I'm blowing it all on Kyouko and Homura is my favorite. What now?

Madoka>Mami>Homura>Sayaka>Kyouko
I still like Sayaka and Kyouko a lot, in fact I like all of the girls a lot, but Madoka is just head and shoulders above the rest for me.

Objectively:
Homura > Madoka > Kyoko > Mami >Sayaka >>> Nagisa
Nagisa is the only one that isn't good, due to being more of a plot device than a character.

Nagisa doesn't count as a character. She may as well not exist.

Yeah.

Switch Kyoko and Mami, and I agree. Although I don't think it's objective.

Eh, I think that's a little unfair. I like her as a thing that exists but like
said, she's not much of an actual character. That's not necessarily her fault, though. She just doesn't really have enough screentime as a human to actually do anything.

I hate her because she shits on the backstory they already made for Charlotte and instead made her a cheese gremlin.

>complaining about oc donut steel character from an oc donut steel movie

come on now

There was already backstory?

>an oc donut steel movie
if it's the OC of the guy who made the show does it really count as a donut steel

Her mom was dying in the hospital and she and her enjoyed eating cheesecake together, so she wished to eat cheesecake with her one last time. Then she died. The realization that she could have just wished to cure her made her witch out instantly.

Where did that come from?

production notes/drama cds

you can find some really cool stuff there

>mamisan learned how to make/use muskets because she couldn't save a boy from dying
>kyouko doesn't know how to swim

Official guidebook.

>Homura is aware of panty collecting
>TL1 Madoka was the world's biggest Homufag

To be fair, Rebellion didn't contradict that backstory in any way.

>>Homura is aware of panty collecting
Kyoko is the only one who doesn't understand panty theft.

I can't imagine a child with a sick mother being someone whose sole purpose in life is to eat cheese.

Or they could make that a plot point about how the law of cycles dehumanizes girls.

Homura is the one who understands the significance of someone else's panties.

Nagisa has already accepted the consequences and moved on from her despair. Of course, ideally they would have shown her actual back story and fleshed out her character, but there wasn't time for that in one movie.

Sayaka is the one who keeps Hitomi's panties for herself.

This is the best tiers list

If Homura is at the top of a tier list, it's a good tier list
Nothing else matters

Tier list tends to be the same best and worst. Homura being on top while Sayaka at the bottom.

Like they should be :^)

>Homu had done a couple of runs with the whole Team
citation needed

>enemy Iroha avoids 6/8 of my attacks
>literally avoided an entire triple blast combo from aquaboobs

Has there been any word from the japs about world of bullshit? That thing with limit break is absolutely retarded. Just makes magia megucas/builds the top meta while making any other strategy a russian roulette.

Evade is pure bullshit and everybody knows it, but it's the current meta and I don't think that will change very soon.
>tfw finally got the evade memoria
Time to put it on my Dokes and become what I hate.

How often can you do a 10 pull if you play consistently? I just downloaded this since FGO doesn't have a lot going on atm, but the rates look just as bad as FGO's unfortunately, please tell me magia/gem farming isn't as bad as quartz "farming"/hoarding.

Also, are you guaranteed something decent from the tutorial pull or can you get screwed over right from the get go? Would it be better to do the early story quests or just jump straight into the event that is going on right now?

There are a lot more monthly tickets available than FGO and the gems aren't that rare either.

That's good news, just one more question, Magia chips and gems are different, no? If I want to get Homura and actually have a useful meguca until I roll someone decent I should probably prioritize Magia chips before gem farming, correct?

All the characters are "decent". It's different than FGO because in Magireco you can upgrade a 2* character to a 3*, then a 4*. Just gotta grind for it.

They are different currencies but you can't really prioritize one over the other; you'll just get both naturally by actually playing. If you really like Homura/she's your reason for playing, then just save free gems until you have tons for her when her normal/christmas/swimsuit/whatever version comes out in the gacha.

Get the discounted 10 roll ticket in the gem shop before the month is up at least.

What's bullshit is the only other answer to evasion is a 4* memoria that takes 4 turns before it's usable(3 at limit break). If it was like 2 turns like the bikini memoria maybe it would be a good security blanket but as is now running magia based teams will be more consistent.

Also something i picked up today, if you want to build mp, aca will make more than aac combos.

Which guide book is it? I might want to own my own copy too if I can find it on amazon or some other online site.

>Connect is dodge+follow up attack.
Wow, it's noth-
>Buffed to include attack boost VII.
Awwww shiiiiiiiiit.

Mumi according to japs.

梨花ちゃん

>mumi
>newdoka

friendly reminder to not clutter your inventory with dupes of memorias and limit break them

the current limit is 200 and it's probably not going to increase anytmie soon

>Panty theft
Pantsuhomu when

But scrolling through them all kills my phone

How many gems do you get for every story level up?

five, though pretty sure you don't get it for first two?

I got in story level 4, so I'll try to level everyone bellow 4 to have a last chance to get Ren.

Does anyone know the coolass theme that plays during the event battles where you fight megucas, like in CE10?

I don't even know what its name is so Google is useless.

>mami
>strongest
Really? Fear rena more than anyone else because she hits hard and fills the meter quickly.

Actually you're right, Rena is the strongest. But because Mami can destroy Rena, she is the strongest. Which makes Momoko the strongest since she can tank and destroy Mami, who Rena will absolutely wreck.

Rena might be strong as an opponent in PvP, but Mami has the best connect, the best Magia, her mana charges fast and has very high attack damage. Her downside is low HP making it easy to deal with her as an opponent in PvP, but when you're playing her she's less likely to get focused and her connect can be incredibly powerful. You're also going first so it's more likely you'll get to attack with her.
The highest rated PvP character is Kirika because of how tanky she is and the taunt + counter connect that can save your ass, but she's pretty weak when clearing normal missions because of low damage, slowly charging mana, and taunt not being as big of a deal when enemies attack randomly anyway.

If I don't use any refill until the end of the event, can I buy 20 magia chips?