/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

New and Improved OP Edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HbfZd
youtube.com/watch?v=BYbOkRye4gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for CVM+ goes up 14% at 1P.M. screen shot this.

Alright let's do this.

Who /rnn/

I hope it fucking tanks. I want to buy more.

I need need more than this
you faggot.
Come on! Work harder

All,
Xavier's school is opening its doors to the public.

discord.gg/HbfZd
This link is limited to 25 users.

IF YOU know nothing about Technical analysis nor fundamental analysis and have no desire to learn, this is not the place for you.

if you attempt to troll, you'll be Kicked immediately.

If you stay silent, you will not be invited to the higher level private rooms, and will eventually be kicked.
create a profile picture, and come say hi

I approve of this OP change

TVIA moon mission. Been telling you fags about this for a while now

Maybe there's a delay. But it goes up. I promise. I feel like I own half the fucking stock. It's fake money because I can't even sell that shit when it goes up.

fuck off

could you just stop being a fag?

thanks

Same here.

Well done, OP

>>>/reddit/

bought five shares of CARA at 16.90, when should I sell?

Sorry guys, as long as the demand is high, the group will give the people the opportunity.
all of the best traders from these boards that you have leeched off of are in the room

so stop being little bitches because theyre helping people while you get inconvenienced by a post :c

wait for the news

when is this news you speak of

sometime this week

>even more extremely positive Voclosporin data
>AUPH trending down all day
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did none of you call APOP

>if I say there's demand, people will think we're cool and give me attention

>>/reddit/

>demand is high
>trys to find new people on Veeky Forums

Take your discord bullshit somewhere else, this is an anonymous image board. If i wanted a fucking name and picture i would be on gaybook or stocktwats you little faggot.

>best traders from these boards that you have leeched off of are in the room
Then why the fuck are you here? That room fucking leeches off of post from here not the other way around.

will someone please ban this guy? he's trying to take people AWAY from Veeky Forums this should be considered advertising

Irrational markets? I don't know anymore. Down three percent on good news kills me too.

You sound like a stocktwits poster, you know that right?

The fact that Transcanada is DOWN since the pipeline was approved is baffling

there is no demand they come here and try to take stock picks from people and use their money to get the stock moving, they should be banned for advertising their discord chat

theyve been doing it for probably 6 months now

its alright guys. everyone calm down.

Theyre not wrong when they say many good stock shout-outs have come from the people there.

just ignore it if youre not interested

p.s. tell Stephy I said hi

No.

Advertising is not allowed it's in the sticky.

Cone on GEVO. Dip you bastard. I want on Wednesday's mission to andromeda

The irony here is strong.

And if you clowns were as good as you claim to be, you wouldn't need to be "recruiting" all the time.

Go spam your bullshit somewhere else.

I guess the market is ignoring my CVM+ fucking around with limit orders now. Gimme a good 2 day hold.

APOP
>its.. A poppin...
Sorry I'll kms now...
> seriously though they have some great volume and actual good news, stock could very well be like HGTM

man you guys still don't get it.
The best posters here, in these very threads are already in the chat, have been for a year.

and they clearly don't need help, theyre doing this to help you jackasses.

People have asked to get in for months. continuously.
Quit bitching.

>will someone please ban this guy? he's trying to take people AWAY from Veeky Forums this should be considered advertising

Yes, report the post.

From the sticky:
>Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING.

buy some NMM this week you guys... you won't regret it.

Also check out SIML if you can trade OTC it's going to .001

GLBS, RNN, GEVO

Well thats an easy fix, just buy 100 dollars worth of shares yourself and watch the stock soar.
Who knew trading was this easy! We're going to be rich!

AUPH is insanely undervalued right now. It fell today on good news and it's going to bounce once the cautious fundamental investors finish their DD.

Did my DD it sucks dick

Stay poor.

$100 doesn't do shit, maybe with cvm+. Also, I want it to go down not up.

Hope you make money on it cause I'm not rude

this and more this

>and they clearly don't need help
so why are you here? i've been in the stock game for a very, very long time and im sure they won't be helping me much if they are posting on Veeky Forums trying to find people lmao

I already have 2500 shares of NMM might load up more if it goes down more if not im holding. The volume on SIML the past few weeks is pretty interesting.

$CARA on the rise
So fucking beautiful

My point was that CVM is a pump and dump. DO NOT ENTER

And trial data still hasn't come out yet. Moon mission confirmed.

Why do you think it sucks? It's got huge hype backed by incredibly promising data on a potentially $1.3 bil/yr drug, plus they finally (finally!) have full finding for phase 3, so not only is further dilution unlikely, but they're in a great position to bargain for either a partnership or a buyout.

Today's data was good and there is no reason at all for it to be down 3%.

AMD take my energy

PEPEGEAR?!

once again, over a year ago, the top traders decided to make a chatroom. but made it strict, hard to get in.
we've had many requests to enter over the year, but chose not to due to how shitty other rooms get with open access.
now theyre stable enough to let anyone in.

everyone who has joined has been very very happy they have, especially higher level guys.
So if youre higher level, come in and see what its about.

Anyone got any tips on any Gold/metal related stocks with dividends?

no.

fuck off faggot. Stop trying to shill your shit around here.

>the top traders
Nobody believes this. You guys have been obnoxious shitposters for as long as I can remember.
Take your recruiting to Reddit.

NSU is an alright copper mining company with a dividend. I think they also bought a bigger mine a while ago. VGZ is a gold mining company, no dividend but the stock looks like it might move up here soon with gold futures

I don't believe that 1.3B peak sales they presented was accurate, seems too high, also there are a lot of new drugs in development for SLE, when it eventually gets cured it will be useless, I feel that its overspeculated and that a drop is due, in short buy below 5

hey dumbass, where do you think the best picks from this room come from?
they gave you Auph with a 4 month headstart.
Pimple has called out 100% runners literally 4 or 5 times.
this is a stupid argument, half the guys in this room are already in the chatroom, so quit your bitching

Thanks user

If half of them are already here then why the fuck would I go to the chatroom?

ALL of the stocks they find come from here, they go talk their strategy come on here try to pump it then claim they are the masters of everything although they found the stock here lol

How do you figure?

why are you here? if demand is high then fuck off.

I pick my own fucking stocks you retard.
>they gave you AUPH
>i gave them APRI
I also NEVER traded AUPH.

>Pimple has called out 100% runners literally 4 or 5 times.
this is a stupid argument, half the guys in this room are already in the chatroom, so quit your bitching
If you don't need people WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?

Because people have asked to join, continuously, while the admins said no.
among the other 100 obvious reasons to why a chatroom is better.
most obvious being you make much more money.

>when it eventually gets cured
When do you see that happening?
Global market for this drug is over $1 bil/yr and a buyout or partnership is imminent. Hype alone can keep it above $6 easily, so your buy target is crazy.

AUPH was shilled by AMRS shiller six months ago and I've been shilling it since January. Fuck off.

okay okay enough about Xavier room

click their discord link or dont

who cares!

Where do you think AMRS shiller comes from?

Thank you

well arent you just the biggest faggot in the thread

He did his own DD and picked those stocks himself, retard.
Your shitty chatroom didn't do shit.

Enough about the discord. Anyone looking at TVIA. Muh dik

It is not allowed. Its advertising and solicitation.

>such low volume a Venezuelan could give it a 30% boost
>cancer
>all of these cvm shills.

Fuck off already. Just because your shilling so hard is reason enough not to go you little faggot.

End the conversation about the fucking discord. Stop replying to each other.

Are you saying the stock is cancer or are you saying that cancer treatment is worthless?

or maybe he should just stop posting the discord in the first place?

leave biz do it yourself

>and they clearly don't need help, theyre doing this to help you jackasses.

If they truly want to help, they're welcome to come post here. This is an inclusive community.

Or they can remain parasites, locked away in some secret club, constantly spamming other trading communities, while contributing nothing and benefiting off the picks of other's by alluring them with possibility of joining their pyramid scheme.

Don't think that' going to happen though, so once again you can kindly fuck off.

this

both

Didn't they just find a berry in Australia that makes tumors shrivel up and die.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYbOkRye4gs

the only time your retarded little group comes up is when you faggots shill it.

I checked the archive and this is true. As soon as they stopped recruiting in January, suddenly nobody was asking for an invite anymore and the only mentions were shills trying to hype it up as a super secret club.

guys we're done arguing. I don't care about your claims of reading EVERY RGT thread in the past year in 15 minutes.

if you want to learn more or make more money you can come in. if not, stop letting it ruin your day.

ZYNE did good for me today. MKC for those spicy gains?

>spicy
I see what you did there

You wouldn't be here if you didn't need people THATS A FACT.

Now give up and fuck off faggot.

Whats shaking in the meme bean machine?

>reading EVERY RGT thread
I searched "Xavier" and there's literally not a single mention of your circlrjerk at all between Feb 10 and March 23, when you started trying to hype up the new recruitment drive.

The last recruitment attempt I see was

Sorry, I posted too soon.
The last recruitment attempt I see was Feb 3 with a cluster of mentions following on the 10th and then NOTHING WHATSOEVER until last week.

Damn, the roleplaying shill just got BTFO.

you guys are STILL talking about that?

enough already

now tell me which earnings reports to gamble on this week!

Would you guys shut the fuck up, stop being pussies. Move on.

GEVO, if you're a madman.

get in NMM swing trade it to $5.
easy money

Sonic

how about they stop coming in here to advertise and solicit? It's against the rules that are in the sticky.

How about you calm your tits and ignore them until they go away.

Thanks to whoever shilled this last week. I tried to pass the word this morning but nobody listened.