Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

>doing lua spy
>get a new mod bloodrush
>looks good even though it's silver
>look it up
>it's 20p
Jesus. This game fucking THROWS plat at you. I thought I was making a mistake spending 150p on octavia drums a week ago but I'm already up to 400p despite being down to zero after that.
What makes warframe so special that there's so many retards buying plat and willing to pay so much of it for things they could get themselves in 5 minutes.

First for bunnytits.

>They dissapear
Endo my life still mad, same for the fucking valentin arrows

>kuva rescue

guess im skipping sortie again

i finally have all the frames, what frame should i forma up next?

someone suggested lobster but im not sure what the standard build is.

youtubers all had different shit for different patches

Keep Blood Rush. It's one of the best melee mods.

And bunnybutt.

Add a Y polarity and replace the aura for - on Lobster

>i finally have all the frames
No you don't, and you never will :^)

>MFW PoE DELAYED ONCE AGAIN

Loving

Every

Laugh

Kuva Rescue isn't that bad. Better than Lua Rescue, at any rate. Just bring a Nova to slow everything, then lose your shit as two games in a row a FUCKING LIMBO CUNT banishes you when you reach the consoles, causing the mission to fail
At least on the second run, something glitched the fuck out, and when the timer ran out we could still open the cells.

do lua spy a few times and you'll have a bunch of BR

>using BR as an abbreviation for Blood Rush
absolutely haram

Solo it with Loki. Slap a decoy on one of the scanner doors and go through it when an enemy goes to the door. Easy as fuck.

Brazilians do seem to go into a state of bloody frenzy, so it works.

BR is Blind Rage you mong.

Concurred.

Oh that works too, then.

>queue earth dark sector defense until join squad puts me on a ongoing game, often wave 2-3 on few tries of quick clicks
>afk a couple minutes, pick up loot in center of arena, get one kill, exit
>repeat
i'm not really making progress anywhere but all these credits and relics

Anything catch your eye, Goyi-err, Guys?

What's the best way to find these things? I've just been doing capture with my scanner out, but is there a less autistic way?

Optimal selling time for Prime sets?
I'm thinking its best to wait for the weekend or does it really even mater? I'm sitting on 5 Saryn Prime sets. I'm temped to wait til the next big update to unload them but being the frame is not that popular or high end in cost maybe that's a waste of effort.

I just want it to be an ok-ish weapon, why is it still bad? ;_;

Unload Saryn either right before she gets vaulted or a bit after.

Solo it with Octavia. Get into the cell block from above and laugh at the Loki getting sniped recasting invis while you're already on your way out with the hostage.

WTT BR for BR

How does

very carefully

Reminder that if you want to keep Miter you'll need a second set to make Panthera.

>a shitter tries to greentext on the forums
>instead just has the lotus telling the tenno to "get down"
I'd get down if the lotus told me to.

>he unveils his rivens

Helios.

>get down
but would you get funky?

if """the lotus""" told me to

Is saryn that hard to farm? I started playing with the frost prime promo and i really want to get myself Saryn prime

Not especially. She has two sort of hard to get parts. Check the wiki for her relics.

is amperex worth investing in? why would i use a primary on that when atomos is a thing?

It used to be hilarious when Volt could convert weapons to hitscan, but now it's not that good without a serious amount of investment and maybe a Riven.

Why are we still here? Just to farm? Every night, I can feel nerfs... and delays... even the RNG. The money I've lost on plat... the time I've lost on farming... won't stop hurting... It's like it's all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our update.

Reminder that boys can be sluts too!

>when Volt could convert weapons to hitscan
he still can...

Completely new to Warframe trading. For example, how much does a Lex Prime set go for? It's about 10p on warframe.market, but another site lists it as higher. I'm leaning more toward the market price, but I'm just completely new to it, so I'm not sure.

Also, you can't trade built weapons right? I thought I heard you couldn't. I imagine you sell sets as the BP and the parts?

Are edgelords still paying mega plat for good Dread Rivens? Just rolled CC+CD.

Probably 750-1.25k

Wait, really? Thought they patched that shit out.

You can trade some special built weapons (Prisma Series, a select few Wraith Series, all Syndicate). You cannot trade any prebuilt primes or prime Warframe parts, but you can trade weapon components. If you're trying to sell Lex Prime sets, I honestly wouldn't bother. If you're buying, it isn't bad to farm the set out.

Yes

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my plan.
Nerf these frames.WITH NO SURVIVORS

Have we started the fire?

it's pretty damn good with a lot of forma and a decent riven. It's my go to AoE weapon for mauling crowds of enemies quickly. The down side is that it is extremely ammo inefficient, and you WILL run out of ammo extremely fast, even with carrier. It basically requires ammo mutation, which combined with the other things it needs, leaves you hurting for mod space a lot of the time.

LoR

Are you the guy I ask every day to show me the Karak one? Do it again I'll still looking for a good one and I've rerolled mine 25 times so far

Best times are either literally right before vaulting for decent short term profit, or a few months after vaulting for excellent long term profit.

Holy motherfucking autism.

>tfw your random group starts getting frustrated with you for not chatting with them
I just want to listen to music and mindlessly grind, man.

I'll ask here first before I wait it out. Anyone have a Trinity Prime or Carrier Prime Set to sell?

Is this how I become a degenerate?

Looks like this is your guy

Dark Sectors have the highest spawn chance out of repeatable, soloable missions afaIk.

>someone got mad for getting 60% damage with maxed frame and weapons on Hydron wave 5
I mean, why the fuck are you there in the first place

>13k dps
>pretty damn good
lmao can you even kill a level 50 lancer with that

like I said last time I linked it, it's not a great riven, but it's unrolled so there's that.

Would make sense. I've gotten several reinforced Corpus containers from Hieracon, some in the starting tile.

>>>>>>reinforced
those are F O R G O T T E N containers, they only spawn on planet 10 fps earth

If I'm crafting the Tigris Prime and Nikana Prime, is it worth it to keep the Sancti Tigris and Dragon Nikana, or do I sell them so I don't have to buy more slots?

Yes, we all know. Try Dark Sectors on Earth or incidental spawns on round 1 of LoR. I've gotten one there.

are you buying sets from trade or farming them?

i hord sets i farm.... but to have that many sets of rare parts... you'd have to be farming relics, traces, and blowing through both at an insane rate with good luck to accumulate all that.

Keep Sancti, sell Dragon

I'm super late but here's some samples for Grineer Ricks. Which one should I draw in a full picture first, and doing what?

Thanks for reminding me I should finally grind VaubanP
Fuckyou

you should draw a knife and stab yourself with it

haha reddit and memey xd

Fuck off

Buying pieces to make full sets. I stopped buying up trinity sets though once she vaulted.

Pretty much I've gotten every trinity set for ~25-30p and Vauban set for ~58-65p

My current plan to get Sarym prime is this:

- All her shit drops from Meso relics. Io defence on Jupiter drops all meso relics very reliably
- Her only rare part is her chassis on meso S2, so I figure I gather up a bunch of them and refine them with void traces to bring the drop chance to 10%
- Then try and recruit a few other people on chat to open meso relics for higher chance.

Opening solo you'd need about 20 S2 relics to get the chassis, but with 4 other people with the same relic you'd only need 5.

Stop shilling your game in /dg/.

stop shilling your shit in Veeky Forums
that goes in /g/

What?

Can I have some dank memes pls?

Kill yourself

at what power strength will I see diminishing returns on Mesa?

what ya do?

Called Nezha a trap, asked why there wasn't a loliframe.

no drawfaggotry for me, I guess
I suppose I'd better do some other type of warframe related drawfaggery
how about some nice stale warbros numero uno?

hope you just replied with "lel" or something.

you fucking serious?
region talks about that 25/7

Ponyfucker got triggered.

It's because he said loli, chat mods get triggered hard over it

>guy leaves our Speedva+Quake Banshee at Wave 5
Is it that boring to get free exp?

Nah just fuck off

trap is a massive no no word for leftycucks
I assume loli would be too

make warframe reaction images that are good and sprinkle them into threads. if you are good then you might get attention, but not until then

told the other guy the same thing and he took to it. dont be shitty

Nezha is is an adulr femboy, a 'loliframe' would be a sexualized child
Wanting one makes you just gay, wanting the other a pedophile.

Server acted correctly here

Talk me out of this

I dont need the slot, and I already have Gazal, Wraith and Prova Vandal, and this weapon is too shit to just "show off" that I have it, MR’d it already too

That thing is awful. Dump it.

Fucking osk god damn fuckery