League of legends general - /lolg/

Yordle girls thread

New roons:
>na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-update

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to aggressively impregnate this Vastayan girl IN FRONT OF Rakan.

eyosongive.us

>calculate how much IP I will be getting from rune-refund
>it's about 60k

Hm...not too shabby considering I quit 6+ months ago

So with new runes any champ can be played in any role now? (except adc)

cute OP image post more poppy

>tfw no qt petite gf

Anyone else find the inspiration tree really lackluster? I was expecting some cool stuff but it seems weak outside of that shop loan thingy.

And the runes dont synergy great either. some runes scream "support" to me and others parts of the tree dont help supports at all

Besides Ahri, which League girls are virgins?

>tfw Tank Udyr

best feel

Okay

Yea it's kinda lackluster but I think some are sleeper. Minion Dematerializer might actually be broken because it will allow some champs to one-shot minions they couldn't before. League of Waveclear might return.

>no boots until 10 minutes on udyr
I don't know if this is good at all

Only Kayle for sure. Taliyah, Poppy, Dianna and Quinn MAYBE

I also thought about this
but yeah the no boots might be too much

yeah to be honest I have a hard time imaging how that one will work in game, it has potential though.
Maybe its great on assassins that lack waveclear, opens up a lot for them, but then again most of the other parts in the tree are just wasted on them.

Perhaps its also because its the odd tree, the others are really straightforward for the most part

>tfw if i knew you guys in real life i'd regularly slut it up and stuff my holes with your tasty cocks
thank god i dont...

ghost poro seems too good
probably must have on any jungler

jungle ez is fucking broken

One champ immediately came to mind when I saw Dematerializer and I'm honestly afraid my main will get gutted if it becomes popular. He was already nerfed for having dumb waveclear before.

Cosmic Insight will be generically good on anyone so if you don't know what else to pick you can go for that. The only issues I have with it is that it doesn't synergize with the overcap CDR rune. It also a small number because it applies to 3 different stats.

xth for breast metal waifu

I think the zombie ward last forever and the poro expires, an interesting trade off especially if you buy a trackers and a sweeper

I made this page but have no idea who would use it.
Trynd maybe?

Is kled better than rumble? I mean in game - gays need not respond.

>feel like playing adc
>get a fucking fiddle support spamming shit and perma pushing the wave taking and fucking up every cs with not a single care or thought on lane mechanics or cs
>still has the fucking NERVE to ask why I'm down 20 cs

Second Wind is the worst resolve t3 for udyr imo since Revitalize has a lot of synergy with turtle stance and Overgrowth might be cool if season 8 jungle lends itself to farming.

Domination has Relentless Hunter which means nobody can catch you anymore once you get that 40 movespeed boost, however you might have to give up the vision masteries which are really fucking good on junglers imo.
Also, Udyr might be among the best Cheap Shot users since your stuns will be spaced around 4 seconds each or so.

Overall solid choice imo.

So are the new runes just masteries?

twitch tv/riotgames
Today's matches decide who takes the seeds for Groups C and D.
The BO5 draw will happen after the matches.
Group A has WE and Lyon as their 1st/2nd seeds while Group B has C9 and oNe as their 1st/2nd seeds.
Today's match-ups
>HKA (TW/LMS) x RPG (JP)
>KLG (LAS) x YG (VN/GPL)
>FB (TR) x RPG (JP)
>KLG (LAS) x FNC (EU)
>FB (TR) x HKA (TW/LMS)
>FNC (EU) x YG (VN/GPL)

the thing with zombie ward is, imo you need to kill a ward for it.
thats easier with the blossom plant or whatever its name is, and then you get one ward in a position thats likely not that optimal since its meant to spot out your team. and early in the game the enemy teams wards arent THAT defensive so youre just getting free wards in either river or your own jungle, pretty bad.
Later into the game youre killing wards more often and reliably but then you already have other vision options and your support has a sightstone.

With zombie poro you can invade, poro the bush they are likely coming from and spot them in their own jungle. thats huge imo

could be wrong about all of this, I love to invade and counterjungle and it might just be a preferential thing in the end.

Ghost ward is timed, but of course let's you get more wards up total. It will probably be used in pro play most where everyone is constantly clearing vision. In yoloq the poro with no time limit would likely be better.

Rumble is more impactful come team fights, Kled beats the shit out of most top laners though. God that champs a piece of shit.

if you can't press the right microwave numbers in the dark then you're a normie sorry to say

too different for direct comparisons as they provide different utilities and shit.

they got rolled into one system my guy, you can edit it camp select btw.

What happened to mage builds?
its always some nu-male low damage meme shit
What happened to the holy trinity of deathcap voidstaff zhonya?
what happenend to building your 1 of your 2 situational items then buying deathcap and voidstaff for actual damage?

league of legends

>they got rolled into one system my guy
yeah figured
what about jungling since the old runes are pretty much mandatory to do it properly? they gonna nerf the camps?

Basically, but they also give flat stats depending on the trees you take so they resemble runes in that sense.

Everyone is a tank and no reason to pick any mage other than syndra or orianna autism that can delete everything from 20 miles away.

Jungle always gets fucked with every season anyways.

oh I was , thanks for answering
seems like they are nice

preseason will involve a massive base stat rebalance. obviously i don't how they will do it but they will probably use a combination of starting items and most popular rune pages for this.

I fucking hope so. I miss when more champions could jungle, like Nautilus.

>/a/ is back online

I know you're here faggot, out yourself

>feel like playing adc
>enemy support is janna, lulu or thresh
>I get a fucking meme support like master yi
>Team asks why we're losing so badly when I'm pushed under tower and constantly under threat of being dived because my support is even weaker than I am

>there are people on this world that try to trashtalk while playing Janna/Soraka

Do you have to enable emotes to see them?
I haven't seen any

Why do some posters get autistically mad over Lulu in this general?

Deathcap became too expensive and it's build path is shit. Zhonya became more utiltity rather than being a stat stick with a good active. Voidstaff is still the best from a pure damage standpoint but the cost got increased some years ago. It's still an effect 2nd/3rd buy. Morello is also overloaded. 100 AP, 20 CDR for 2900 gold with a component for mana sustain in lane makes it a must buy on many mages. Grevious Wounds is a cherry on top which really shows how overloaded it is.

They're only in oceanland right now.

I've seen Janna's talk shit or emote spam as they run away with 9 kinds of peel, but I've never seen a raka not be a quite healslut just minding their business, at least bot lane. If they go top it might be another story.

How expensive?
Like last item expensive?
Or only if your snowballing expensive?

Are they getting rid of masteries?

>If they go top it might be another story.
I'm fucking toxin but I automatically tone it down if I pick raka top

>log in
>"You have been demoted to Platinum 1"
>I forgot to play one game this month
FUCK

She's annoying to play against in the game and don't want to see her in this board.
Also because of the posters. .

>Ezreal jungle because desperate for LP at this point
>21-5 and carrying hard
>Kog'maw builds 3 fucking tank items and still dies constantly
>Nobody is grouping
>Kog AFK walks down mid and dies
>They take Elder and Barno and we lose
>"This Ez is too greedy and isn't good enough, report him please"
>mfw

I deserved a loss for playing Ez jungle but holy shit I'm mad

I love Camille

Boys how do I find the mental fortitude to play this game please I just want a few good games without cancerous fuckers raging every game or playing like autists

Ez jungle is good

Runes = Masteries

>le PUBG meme

>Ez jungle is good
>Ez jungle is good if the person doing it is not ass.
FTFY

Most expensive item in the game I think at 3800 gold. So that means only if you are snowballing expensive but the thing is you would want other items because of the actives or stats. Generic mage build would look like this

>Sorcs
>Morello
>Luden's
>Void
>Zhonya's
>Dcap

Zhonya's and Luden's can be swapped out for other situational items that you might need. It is way too hard to fit Dcap in a regular build. And the buildpath is god awful so even if you save it for last you are holding onto just a Large Rod and have to save up 2550 fucking gold for the damn thing. If I was snowballing hard and cared about pure damage I would buy Dcap after Morello and Void but even then it costs 1265 to upgrade if you have all 3 components.

Nice quads

I still feel like a fag for playing FOTM roles and champs

Thanks, I'm an dumbass Level 18 noob.

Soraka's are usually smarmy cunts that beg for attention for pressing W or fill the chat with passive aggressive remarks because they can't deal with outright confrontation.

Get fucked cuck, now get demoted out of plat after you get 50 games of feeders

Morello's + Luden's start is simply too good to pass up on most mages, there aren't as many stupid ratios in the game as there used to be so nobody takes advantage of it too well. Rushing Deathcap is lunacy when it costs 900 gold more than Morellos and doesn't give you any stats except raw AP. Zhonyas isn't the power house item it used to be, it's utility plus decent stats. Luden's has replaced it there. Managing mana without a mana item is murder versus someone who has it. You have to get blue buff or all in them like a crazy nigger because it isn't worth it if you don't. They'll just push your wave in and hang you on your own mana costs.

Full build you still see those items but they're incredibly stupid rush items, Morello's and Roa are staples, Luden's helps with waveclear, and meme mask is much more popular with more sustained damage mages in the meta.

lulu is my BFF

Can't really blame you for doing that in the jungle since that role is pretty trash right now.

nice meme

I've always been good at Ezreal but that game was basically a 4v6 because of our dumbass Kog who just talked trash to me all game, his final build was Merc Scim, Randuin's, Spirit Visage, Wit's End, Rageblade, and Zerker's, didn't build Bork or Hurricane and couldn't even auto move

wait
now that i stopped to think about it
are the analysts and casters still in NA for play-in?

Aatrox rune page.

Lethal Tempo is really good with his passive but I feel precision tier 3 runes have negative synergy with overheal.

Iron Skin / Mirror Shield being percents is really bad for him but I don't know what else I could put in the second tree. Domination seems even worse.

It's not a meme.
Only thing is it gets shut down pretty hard but it's pretty hard to shutdown.

>Aatrox
>Morde
>Yorick
>Skarner
>Viktor
>all on one team
are they going to nunu's model funeral? holy shit

Janna's are extremely fucking toxic.

not me

You're not Veigar.
Stop.

its shutdown by your teammates not being retarded and respecting its early damage and blink.

No that's not why

Tussle's picture makes me laugh

I wanna give Lulu a lifetime supply of headpats!

No, it's shutdown by anticipating the level 2 power spike and not being pushed up for free ganks

i just played against a janna with a clearly female name who constantly complimented herself in all chat, tell me janna players aren't fucking toxic

Please tell me I never have to see these B team casters in the real group stage.

>Ad picks Vayne
>He builds Bork/PD
>Enemy has a 3 crit item Tristana
It's a special kind of suffering

I just hope we don't get medic or vedius in anything remotely important.

The health stacking meta

janna players aren't fucking toxic

Maybe he is, you never know

>1st pick what is likely cinderhulk rek'sai
Japan can't seem to draft

How do i stop sucking so bad midlane from lvl 1 to 6

Rate

Evens: read some Camille gurosmut
Odds: read some Diana gurosmut
0: go to bed

How do I git gud at Kayn? I've gotten the basics so far, but I can't seem to snowball.

I'm almost always going Rhaast, and I do blue smite, cleaver and then situationals. I have thunderlords as the keystone.

new worlds missions when

>its your worlds casting promos
>you co-caster locks in vedius

what do you do?

it's not gurosmut if it's just guro. go kys in your dreams like it always happen in your guro.

you will pay for this

Which skin is better for Fiora, royal guard or nightraven?