pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pubg.me/blog/post/competitive-pubg-config-guide
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-5500U-vs-Intel-Core-i5-4670K/m22316vs1538
youtube.com/watch?v=Patzvkhz070
youtube.com/watch?v=XQBeVGEkzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=haMQy3zuddw
youtube.com/watch?v=fgtqox-CU2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YhQiTHRGcuY
youtube.com/watch?v=lsfXZGB7Fl4
dropbox.com/s/mwualxd064y665a/2014 - Dangerous Days.zip?dl=0
streamable.com/8wyqn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ded game edition

nice general

>second place

how do I shake this feeling anons?

win

mic or no mic?

>tfw it took ten entire seconds to find my latest solo game
Is PUBG dying?

no you just have high mmr, i have the same problem solo and with my squad

Keep your shitters in your own general.

We have like 10 people here. Its your own faggots whoring for (you)s.

fuck off

CHINA #4
US #3
JAPAN #2
TAIWAN #1

>play on asian server
>china not number 1

>getting shot from some place I can't see
>can't even fucking corner peek with my low res
>perfect frag rolls to my feet
>die the second it stops
>never stood a chance

Holy shit my computer runs FO4 on high but this shit is all on low and still garbage. Optimize your game you chinks.

>have to play with my friends on their gaming rigs to have them call enemies out
>they're all smash and racing game players while I've got 5k hours in TF2 and 2k in CS:GO
>they can't use snipers or rifles for shit but I can't see the enemies to even consider returning fire or shooting first

time to upgrade the amiga gramps

>spending several hundred dollars to upgrade my computer that runs everything else just fine.

yes

the game is cpu-bound, there's a lot you can do with settings/software

As much as I'd love to because building a PC sounds fun as fuck, I'm only making ~300 in free cash a month and I already have a boatload of other things to spend it on.

Like what? I've done a few tweaks in the microsoft properties. I can get stable 60 but then I can't fucking see anyone.

What's your cpu? What are you running in the background, check task manager while you're playing and see if it's at 100%

pubg.me/blog/post/competitive-pubg-config-guide

I close every program but steam, and sometimes discord when I use it for voice chat.

Thanks for the link user, but I had a friend get banned for that same thing and I don't really want to play with the odds.

No wonder user - mobile GPU and CPU. This game can be taxing even on solid older desktop CPUs.

Still there are a few things to play around with - I found that decreasing some graphical settings actually lowered my FPS. Borderless or fullscreen can make a difference

I assume you have turbo on for that CPU while you're playing?

i've had an edited ini ever since i bought the digital deluxe version, and re-edit it every time there's a patch. your friend was probably just cheating, you still don't have to edit the ini to adjust the rest of the settings, though

Yeah mobile. It was the last computer my dad was going to buy for me on the condition it was a laptop, few years old but hey its still free. had to fight for it not be a mac...

Yeah I run fullscreen and tweak the graphics a little but I don't really have anyway to simulate the FPS while being shot other than doing it live.

Turbo you mean High performence mode? I have never tried overclocking if thats what you're talking about.

I mean I guess it could be that, I've never seen him do it because he sucks at FPS.

Might be high performance - google tells me that CPU has a boost mode of 3ghz

Easy way to tell is run the game then run task manager, in performance it shows the CPU frequency

This is what I got on spawn island.

>poor little white guy.jpeg
It can't keep up

Yeah, there's your problem. Looks like high performance mode is 'working' but there should be a way to make it 3ghz all the time. Other than that check the processes and sort by CPU and see what else it using it.

Apart from that not much to do user, aside from tweaking inis and settings

Its giving it all its got. :C

I know. Its really been a baby for me. Nicest thing I own, I can't replace it yet. Buying a new computer for the sake of one game is a purchase I can't justify in the slightest.

For what it's worth, here's the gulf between that laptop CPU and a desktop i5 from 2013:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-5500U-vs-Intel-Core-i5-4670K/m22316vs1538

And with overclocking it can push 4.8ghz, just showing you the difference between notebook vs desktop processors

Need to see what else is using the CPU while the game is running, although from your image it seems pretty barebones as-is

Decked out vector is actually pretty fun
It brrrrs duos down really well

Yeah man, I know how a lot of laptop stuff gets shit on in the performance department. It really sucks and I can't even replace it.

You learned a valuable lesson about laptops today

>tfw slaying 60hz plebs

Can't do much, sorry user. Maybe Fortnite will have better performance? Their BR mode released today

Nailing fixed campers is better, took a while for me to realise movement is king in this game

>implying I didn't know this three years ago when I begged my dad to just let me take 1000$ and build my own super rig instead of him buying some overpriced alienware/mac POS off the internet like a dumbass

His whole argument was 'it syncs your data user'! I'm still fucking mad about that.

>you press r
>pistol doesn't reload
wew

oh yeah the network interpolation in this game is horrible and i've played some games with bad network interp, the peekers advantage is so fucking huge in this game and most people dont even know it

>visibly insert clip into weapon
>rack bolt
>open door
>have to repeat the process because I didn't wait until my ammo counter updated

>majority of playerbase still plays 3rd person
hmm really makes you think

Favor the shooter engines are the shittiest meme

I play FPP at the start of the week for fun and realism, then TPP at the end to stock up on BP for the crate reset since it's easier.

>majority of the world are brainlets
>majority of the playerbase are brainlets

They don't even have solo fpp in my region :(

Oc?

Just play AS FPP my fellow strayabro

Yeah mate

Been trying that, the teammates have been hit or miss

Been trying the asian servers, they can't shoot for shit

Just play on as, difference in lag shouldnt be too big honestly, or just play na

if you play NA play passively and get a car/loot at a far city, with 300+ ping you wont win at the school or pochinki

Soloing team matches is awesome. Kill one guy and you know another is around the corner eager to revive

Dropping school solo in squads is the best desu, I play this for my ADD FPS fix and that delivers when you find a gun on the roof

fuck

Do you guys kiss your chair before a match?

>kiss your chair
what?
why would anyone do that?

i just lick my mouse and touch keyboard with my penis

ok tpp is fucking pathetic, im decent in fpp, but in tpp i just ran around not giving a single fuck, got 4th place with 13 kills died to some faggot who just trapped me (i had no choice) while in fpp im barely getting wins with 6+- kills

i kiss my gold pan

what is mmr

meme rating

>"DUDE JUST JOIN DISCORD LMAO ITS WHERE EVERYONES AT FIND SOME PEOPLE AND SQUAD UP"
>join
>its fucking dead as shit
>leave

who else did this

>4chin discord
>ever
Just join the public one, found a few decent guys to play with there

oh its probably bad, i dont know whats good or nah
solo tpp 1652
solo fpp 1664

TPP and FPP are using different ratings
You're playing against turbo scrubs in your first tpp games

Tfw big scope

But where's the actual Discord?

well they are not my first matches, but i get you
also rate lifetime stats

who /top 10 without firing a shot/ here?

soz you play like a pussy

t. jumps at the school and dies within 3 minutes

t. plays like a gaping vagina

Why does the groza feel so shit while it was great before the patch

Feels the exact same to me

Have had it before in fog matches because I haven't seen a single person till the end

DO NOT PLAY PUBG TODAY

I'm in top 5k in both TPP and FPP and can't even hit a guy running on a field in a straight line with 10 shots of Kar98
There's something deeply wrong with this game i tell you

Better than mine/10

>groza
>mini 14 with 15x
>level 3 helmet
>decent ammo, meds, and attachments
>no vest

There is barely any sort of competetion for the ranks outside of top50 or so. That might be why your rank is a bit inflated

Rank is heavily skewed towards number of players alive, it seems
So if you just keep dropping in shitty hamlets and sneak around for 25 minutes you'll have a high rank even if you barely kill anyone

>860M
>Laptop

Maybe someone will like this, compilation of the times this shitter had a good or funny moment:
youtube.com/watch?v=Patzvkhz070

am i the only one who feels like nearly every time you die in this game it's not your fault? this game is the only game i've ever played where i can't ever say "yeah that was my fault i shouldn't have done that". every time i die it's because i was trying to do something normal but the game spazzes out and doesn't let me perform a basic function for some reason.

>reloading pump
>1 shell in chamber, someone barges through door
>click to fire
>character racks the gun once more and thats it
>mfw

good content, good music, no shitty memes
8/10

Cheers mang. Music is Perturbator.
Part 1 is here:
youtube.com/watch?v=XQBeVGEkzLk
(With weeb music though, I'll never outgrow FLCL)

(((((its out)))))

what's the actual songs name? that bass is great

the difference in lag is pretty significant, at least for me playing from nz. peekers advantage is amplified to the extreme, if you and another guy are coming around a corner at the same time you are quite fucked. it can go both ways but it just makes for a noticeably worse experience overall

game should be region locked. i can't stand shitters from other countries playing on my servers. their lag gives them an advantage.

I love those moments where the enemy doesn't even realize how demolished they just got

youtube.com/watch?v=haMQy3zuddw

youtube.com/watch?v=fgtqox-CU2Y

youtube.com/watch?v=YhQiTHRGcuY

youtube.com/watch?v=lsfXZGB7Fl4

Perturbator - Complete Domination (feat. Carpenter Brut), from the Dangerous Days album:
dropbox.com/s/mwualxd064y665a/2014 - Dangerous Days.zip?dl=0

streamable.com/8wyqn

nice servers

is this good aiming, or just luck?

Why is this general so dead compared to the game

i was talking about the part 1 video, sorry

wow I love the Mini.

Sure love getting shot at 50000000 miles away at 500 bullets a second.

>miss 2nd shot
>miss 3rd shot

What's wrong here?

I've been top10 multiple seasons, I would say it's a mix of both

>80% life
>miss shots
>get in cover
>die instantly

nice one