/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Best bosses edition

Ayymissary tier >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

ps be nice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great job, lad

where the fuck do I get these nourishings?

Watchers.

Good luck

So we use this?

A H H

>watchers have the best gems again
MIYAZAKIIIIII

Anyone farming or spelunking?

>maneater boars will react to pungeant blood cocktails
Neat

I wonder if Gascoigne reacts to PBC before turning into Beastcoigne, right after he says the line about how the sweet blood sings to him.

Sure bro, ringing in 8 hours or so.

At uni
Brb 10 hours

>just killed Logarius before even hitting BL45
>22 VIT
I cannot tell you how tense that fight was

good morning bbg

good morning user

what's so good about it, you fags?

your presence

I can imagine user good job!

That webm hurt me

morning cute stuff

the continued existence of this general makes me happy, keep on trucking guys

what are you two up to
we try, my man

Are watcher nourishings really the better setup for amyarm? I heard some people also mentioning some madmen gems but they are supposedly super rare and I have no idea where to get them.

>killed by getting stabbed in crotch by phantom sword
>another one goes right through his head during the death animation
perfect

1xHA, 2x27.2 is best setup
I don't think nourishing is that good for it no.

No. Arc is shit on amyarm just like on siderite weaps
1 ha + 2 27% is the best setup
Unless idk you have 50 arc 50 str

>1xHA, 2x27.2 is best setup
Thats what everyone says.
>I don't think nourishing is that good for it no.
Then why people do it? Shit is making me anxious.

>Then why people do it? Shit is making me anxious.
No one does, what are you talking about?

People with high arc and low Str would benefit more I guess

Can't decide to farm korean OOS gems on my bloodtinge guy or do all the chalice runs on my arcane guy and farming all the different bolt/fire/arc gems.

Well get ready because both farms are shit

arc because at least you can farm with others

What are you guys up to right now in game?
I am about to kill wet nurse then run dlc on my remade BLT, I've never used the bloodletter so I'm interested to see how it goes.

user, if you want to know, all the information you need is right at your fingertips. You don't even have to do the math yourself

doing a second ARC character
killed hotdog, and made the saw cleaver fire
just got done killing Logarius at a much lower level than I've ever felt comfortable fighting him before, about to go into central pthu and murder keeper

>haven't played Bloodborne for over a year
>try a meme arcane build
>pic related now costs only one (1) bullet, can parry, and does fuckoff hueg damage to most enemies

Wtf I love From now.

I'm farming ske4 for a better Abyssal.

I've killed him at level 30 with a +6 weapon before, and no good gems. It was hell.
What boss is that?

>there are people itt that waste more than 5 hours of their lives to get a better version of an abyssal they already have just for that 10 more AR

Amygdala; waning Nourishing Abyssals

I love Chalice Dungeons, (since they're optional), but they're fucking awful for anything other jump-starting a build in NG, farming 1337 gems for pvp that's already ded, or spelunking with the lads.

>muh bl 98 minmaxing

I dunno, I find it fun
Amy is a bitch to farm. Good luck
I think it keeps the game alive for me after all the hours I've put in

>there's a two second cooldowm from when RP procs to when you can proc it again

Amy Arm with 50/25 and 8 arc gets about 7 more AR using two Watcher nourishings and a Heavy than two Watcher temperings and a Heavy.

Nah, Amy's cake, but I'm trying to gem an HMLS, Boomhammer, and Wheel. They're all gemed with ok Abyssals already, now I'm just looking for perfection.

>they're all gemmed with ok Abyssals
I shouldn't say that. They're all gemmed with ok/fitting Nourishing gems and/or Abyssals.

I gemmed a tonnitrus with a rom radial with open foes, 2 perfect amy+15 bolt abyssal
Never again

>guy at the top of the league directory with legit 25000 vermin crushed has story gems
Okay /bbg/, what's your excuse for farming chalices now?

I like it.

He does it for ranking or personal enjoyement
Personally i seldom play the game and when i do it's for spelunking and pvp, which isnt exactly an efficient method of vermin farming
We all have different reasons

Christ alive the Evelyn is so bad for parrying, is its existence solely for gun spamming?

Yeah

It's the same as the other pistols

It always flies over their shoulder though

Not true,
It shoots slightly higher so you cant parry someone that's really close to you, the bullet goes above his head

Eh, it's never felt any different for me personally other than damage

Doing an arcane run, what should you level vit to? Still haven't touched it at 10 at level 52

40-50 like any other build

Arcane pure arcane or meme arcane

Deddo threddo

K O S
O
S
M

>there are people that think valtr dies after you give him five vermin instead of him just moving on back to London

What's the difference?

wow... so waifuniggers did kill the general

whowouldathunk

ALREADY DEAD

NO!
COME KILL LADY MARIA WITH ME
PASS: bbg
BY HER FOG

I would, but I haven't got there yet.

I really like Amy Arm but holy fuck is it impractical for fighting faster bosses

Hey guys, anyone want to do all story chalices with me? I'm not sure if time's enough to complete them in one run but I'll tell when I'd stop for today and continue later.
just posted a random webm of mine, so my post will more likely be read

Sure

Alright, I just had to setup a few things.
I'm now ringing in the first Pthumerian dungeon L1.
Password is bbg22

ringing

Ringin in L2 now, same password.

>Amy is a bitch to farm.
She's easier than Watchers.

I can't believe how few posts were made while I slept. What is everyone doing this morning?

I co-op sometimes, don't spelunk enough, and almost never pvp and I still farm them. I dunno, I just enjoy it. I love this game and doing this I might not normally do and the chalice slog isn't even hard for me anymore and I've memorized most of the glyphs at this point. I just want a reason to keep playing Bloodborne.

Making a build where I only use untricked chikage, bowblade and bloodletter with heavy abyssals

Same

working on my ARC build, currently got ARC to 42, and my fire cleaver deals pretty nice damage
just got done killing the knock-off nazgul, starting story lower pthu now

Alright lads, central poo L1!

>untricked
but why

It's something new

50/25/16 Str/Skl/Blt?

Yep

what weapon/build would be best against orphan?

Probably 50/25 Str/Skl Whirly with BB Pellets, or 50 Skl tricked Cane while parrying the 1st phase over and over. If you really wanna cheese it then do a 50/25 Str/Skl with BB Pellets and webm related

Nice, should be pretty good for untricked Letter at least

>Loran Darkbeast JUSTing my shit
>finally cave and look up guides on jewtube
>the dipshits are literally doing exactly what I'm doing, but aren't being punished by the faggot boss like I am

I really hate this feel lads

You have to do it user, now or never

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

I know, but I've been at it for 2 hours and have work in 1. He's not a puzzle you can solve like most of the other bosses, just a faggot that probably jacks off to ponies when he's not *hitboxes behind you* I-I'll try again tonight ;__;

idk just blame the camera or something

Muh boss is le camera is a fucking meme. Just set the sensitivity to 7-8 and you're fine, but it doesn't stop the slut from knocking you down out of nowhere when you're out of his arc before prancing away like Mary fucking Poppins.

>inb4 why u mad bro? Perkele xDDD

It can stagger most of them though.
Also I advice using untricked to tricked dash L1s.
I miss Dihrael

You can roll through his AoE and continue to beat on his legs one by one and keep him staggered. Beast blood pellet and fire paper is my advice. Good luck user

ALREDI

I have to go now, 3rd and Hibiki. Have fun.

Anybody need a summon?

Summon vitus to split the aggro, use blood cocktails when he dies (because he'll die) with a serrated weapon, fire and bbp recommended

Going through all story dungeons, currently in Ailing Loran. One place is free! Password bbg22

Ok, it was nice having you.

SRRCing in now