Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Apokeke and his Four Horsemen Of Jewery Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM >embed<

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.4.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=921508

>3.4.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=923226

>FRIDAY
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=930409

>APOCALYPSE AWAITS!
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=934185

Previous Dimension Rift

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=934396
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/72k361/30_solo_clear_in_sl21_t1_clear/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for shit game

this is it? this is what im cucked for???

top post

This is the reason why we're not getting Halloween update.

Reminder that pizzacucks is a total shitter and deserve to be bullied.

Does NetMarble not understand the point of teasers?

You release news about what a future update will contain, including news about its new content, then a week later you release teasers about the content you've already announced?

Stop

PATCH NOTES
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=934396
SPOILER: IT’S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

Why was everyone expecting this to be a huge update?

So what was their excuse for delaying this shit 3 weeks?
>A-Apocalypse isn’t ready yet
Yeah nah fuck off. They just wanted to spread things out to maximise their jewery. Have whales blow their load on QS, SW and especially Cable since he uses X-mats, and now whales have to restock all their X-mats for Poccy.

>not even new bugfixes
>literally just the 2 unis and Apocalypse
HAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Pretty lame passive desu. Removing buffs is cool though. His skills have to be impressive though. The other natives have something really amazing setting them apart

>he doesnt have 100% damage immunity

he is going to be shit unless all skills are i frames

So how's the Rogue uni? Does it bump her from average tier to anything higher?

>Stats are based on Skill Level 1.
read better, user

I'm fine with it, it gives me time to farm a lot of trash bios to feed them.

Git gud pizzacucks

Skills listed at level 1

His ability to remove ALL BUFFS is the same as Strange’s so that means he can strip away obelisk buffs, the whole lot. But no pierce is really shitty considering we just got 3 new NT2s with pierce.
Also why the fuck is he Combat type? Combat but uses energy attack? They just did that to fuck over the players who invested into Beast’s uni for Carnage.

I'm not Pizza, I just don't like bullying

>Combat but uses energy attack?
Iron Fist did it first.

part of being symbiocucks are getting bullied and being bullied

Makes sense for IF but given the context of Combat/Villain you can bet they did it on purpose to milk the whales. No excuse they couldn’t just make him use physical attack.

That fucking shitter Pizza took Cynicjim advice seriously.

He doesn't need pierce if he can take the invincibility away.

That is a very good point.

This better not be a whole 8-hour update process. Apocalypse's skill preview will determine whether or not I use my 4 Rank 6 BAM on Epic Quest research or Dormammu and I'd rather know as soon as possible

New maintenance details say 30 mins

>what is Thanos with energy skills but physical attack in base stats?
>what is Songbird with physical skills but energy attack in base stats?
How new are you?

How new are you? The update details clearly show that Apocalypse's base stat is Energy Attack.

what exactly are you bitching about? no villain combat buff abx? how about you calm down first and wait till we know how much damage he does

I'm not bitching about anything. Just calling you out on being a dumbass.

Best team to use against quicksilver?

This update adds nothing of value.

I think I will just focus on completing Epic Quest and ranking up Dormammu until the inevitable Ragnarok update.

Calling it an update is a stretch considering they're just flipping a switch. All this shit was already in the game as confirmed by data miners and the fact that maintenance is all of 30 minutes long. At most, the Apocalypse World Boss fight wasn't quite finished yet.

wbu? shehulk / ww or beast / wolvie, carnage or agent venom

tl? avoind teams with qs on point and with a dmg proc. fi

T2 Luke Cage, JJ, Groot.

(cont)
fight against qs in the second or third spot
wolvie is the best safe option. hobo thanos is also good. or just burst dmg with your jean

What makes Carnage so good?

more like the combat type bonus dmg carnage got against qs

What the fuck is your point? The type of damage that he deals is irrelevant. His base attack is energy attack. Dark Beast’s leadership is useless for him.
NM decided to release that uni with the intent to lure whales in to boost their Carnage ABX scores only for Apocalypse to come along as the big new Combat Villain but the Beast uni everyone just invested in has been cucked one ‘’’update’’’ after

Not just Dark Beast, but don't forget that Titania got released to be the new Combat Villain leadership-queen.

some characters use their base main attack stat and deal another type of damage: like sharog's and thanos 6* skill

even if apocc's base dmg is physical and he deals energy dmg, he would still benefit from physical attack buff leads

That's our fucking point, user. Apoc doesn't benefit from a physical attack buff because his attack scale off of Energy Attack. Dark Beast, Titania, hell even WWHulk and Ulik's leadership are useless for him.

Just use his own leadership.

Where exactly did you saw his base stats? We can see only his skill attack types, not base stats. Base stats are those numbers that you see in characters details and we can't see them until the character is released. But base stats and skill attack types can be different and I listed characters with this gimmick. So it's too early to sperg about Dark Beast's lead being useless for him.

Are you a fucking idiot? It says in the skill description what the skills scale off of.

who is the best waifu?

(You)

Wolvie uniform 1500 crystals according to korean notes.

Haha, nice shitpo~
>※ Wolverine - Age of Apocalypse uniforms have different price compared to existing uniforms.
GODDAMMIT!

The datamined crap has already confirmed that his exp requirements are similar to hobo's. Strange is likely the only native t2 750 from now on

But Strange's uniform costs 1250 crystals in the Store. Did I miss something?

Why are you talking shit

end me

>No obelisk equipped
>No ISO-8 equipped

The guy probably ran out of gold.

hopefully tickets will work on him

No tickets work on NT2s.

DOH!

He's right that according to Korean Patch Notes, Wolverine's uni is a different price from the other unis which would imply it costing double like Thanos'. It's possible that they didn't originally plan on it costing double hence why the datamining showed it used standard experience costs.

>tfw the patch was delayed 2 weeks so they could increase Wolvie’s uni costs by x2 to match HoboHIM for maximum jewery
I mean, look you even need HoboHIM for AoA Wolvie’s final uni option. The Korean Jew isn’t even trying to hide it.

Check the spreadsheet with all reqs numbnut

XP, not mat requirements are DOUBLED like thanos

If the datamining is correct, the best way to unlock Apocc is:
>Play SW world boss with both Cable and QS once
>Then spend the rest of the entries on iHim world boss
>Do the rest normally

>need QS, SW and Cable at 6*
how much fucking gold is that in total?

Looks like I’ll have Poccy’s WB unlocked in 4 days then if I only use crystals to skip the first 2 tasks
Everything else looks easy + already have SW at 6*
Hold off on doing any that stuff in the list if it’s in your daily schedule until after the patch goes live to make sure it is recognised as completed. E.g do iHIM 5 times after maintenance, don’t do any WB before the patch

~150m gold and ~12k bios before Apocalypse.

>be me
>QS already at 6*
>Cable is currently at 5*
>SW is yet to be unlocked

after I unlock SW stage I am going to play and finish the apocc quests until the "rank up SW to 6*" then I am going to use crystals to finish that quest

what do you guys think about my keikaku?

how many minions do you have moon?
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/72k361/30_solo_clear_in_sl21_t1_clear/

how many hours till the update?

>tfw will probably never unlock SW/Apoc without paying up

these all look close calls. he mightve just repeatedly did it until he won and im not that much of an autist

15 hours until maintenance starts. Maintenance lasts for 30 minutes.

Nigger lips isn't that impressive from that. Maybe he'll have a lot of iframes like someone else said.

that rogue uniform is trash

Maybe she'll do a few lower floors in SL and shit now

she can do that already

Got all the native T2s now except for JEANNNNNN, who should I prioritize in leveling and stuff?

He doesn't have the piercing abilities of the others or did I miss anything. I mean at this rate the most economical and earliest character released this patch overshadows the final-unlock by quite a fair margin

Guess it depends where you need to pad your roster. If you've not fallen for the bio selector jew, quicksilver is the tits.

the problem with these guys is that they are too late for the party.
They had too much time to do this before

>Maybe she'll do a few lower floors in SL and shit now
>now
Git gud PizzaCucks.

Is it me or Rogue's heal scales up from 6% to 30% at lvl 6?

WE

looks like cyanidebottox

>Loki shield
>Sharon Rogers 3 skill on crack
>5 skill where she leaves the battle ground

Shitters still die with Wanda

> implying people seriously invest in Wanda

WUZ

>He doesn't have the piercing abilities of the others or did I miss anything.

He has buff removal which is better.

The whales at Reddit were saying they had all her stuff maxed. Symbiotic and Muggas characters are doing it too.

>mfw I see people posting their wbi boxes for brag points and none of them are shiny

>reddit whales
oh boy...

>listening to plebbit whales
rethink your life

wolverine uni normal price or thanos price?

Thanos

WUZ

>1500 crystals to remove Logan's hand

Look, cutting through Adamantium takes longer than normal solid bone, so it's going to cost a little more to cut it off and attach a blaster to it.

>people said 'o-only T2 like Thanos, Odin, and DMM will have uni with double crystals cost!!'
Where are those chucklefucks now, huh?

KANGS

FISH PUSSY