Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1149

I want off Takaki's wild ride edition
Previous thread NEWS
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
>Honey Parade Games stream 01/08/17
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/172299982316
youtu.be/r7rVzZ5DJZo?t=46m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

BesZzzzzz

bebe

wait a fuck there's dialogue in the missions?

I never noticed any of that while playing, god this game has tiny text

Newfag here, which game should I buy first?

Senran games always have dialogue in girl's heart missions and special missions. I hate it when I watch playthroughs of a girl's heart and people rush the damn stage and miss half the dialogue. I end up running in cirlces avoiding everything until I read it all and it stops.

the two onramps for the series are burst (if you have 3DS) and Shinovi Versus (if you don't have 3DS but have either a VIta or a PC). If you ONLY have a PS4, then your only options are Estival Versus or PBS, and then you should start with EV.

My Defensor comes today /skg/ but I won't be there to get it. Ack! I wonder how far I will have to drive to pick him up?

So Shivovi Versus it is. Thank you.

The game needs a "VN" mode that lets you reread the dialogue once you beat the missions.

It isn't like what happens in the missions has any relevance anyway.

Miyabi is going to be my wife. WIFE

Boys can't be wifes

They can if we believe hard enough.

Sorry, you're not Imu.

Who?

Enjoy it, those guys are fun

you'll probably want replacement hands and feet for it though.

I saw the kit but it's half the cost of Defensor.

My big sis. She has a crush on one of my other big sisters, Miyabi. Both belong to be btw.

Do I need to learn jap to play New Wave?

Yes.

No.

As long as you're using Chrome on your phone you can use google translate for any text you actually need to read. If you know how to play most typical mobages most of it will make sense. Events are always the same 4-5 styles so once you learn how they work it'll be easy

The whole kit isn't necesarry in my opinion (in fact I don't think it's very good) but if you can get just the feet, they're much better than the ones they come with by default.

I like the hands, feet and guns but I am unsure about taking half a Transformer apart and adding bits to it.

I think it looks nice once done though.

Also Hikage!

Goodnight boobgen

HIKAGE GO AWAY

I think I confused you. There are two notable kits out there for Defensor, the C+ Customs kit (which is probably the one you're looking at if disassembly is involved) and the perfect effect kits. None of full on kits are really worth it in my opinion but perfect effect did standalone releases of hands and feet to use with combiners and they're really good and super worth getting.

You can buy some for fairly cheap here ebay.ca/itm/172299982316 if it interests you (of course you'll want your country's ebay, but this is the seller you want). Trust me they're worth using, they make posing a lot easier.

Is that bear face first in Murasaki's pussy?

No what makes you think that/

Good morning user

I think it's a time for a goodnight skeegee! So goodnight and so on and so such.

Streaming PBS was nice. I was wondering if I should even bother doing more considering the game will be out for everyone by now... but considering how many people don't want to get it maybe I could stream more tomorrow or later this week. Hopefully at a better hour.

I've actually been having fun playing it. If the online isn't instantly dead for it, which I'm certain it will be, I might buy some PS+ to do online matches

Yes it was the C+Custom.

It took me three and a half hours to get out of bed properly instead of posting here on my computer and then going back to bed and then getting up again to shitpost some more.
Is this what the life of jobless Harukafeels like?

You are a Murasaki!

But I regularly shower and I'm trying to get work but the school haven't got back to me yet.
So out of being a fat smelly neet I'm only really fat and that might just be my body dysmorphia talking.

Murasaki is not fat or smelly /m/istresfag! Don't be mean!

Sorry Murasaki. You're just a sweet neet not a fat smelly one.

Oh no! Today they were airing this super special episode of your favorite TV series, but it's on the same day as your senrans favorite TV drama and she already invited 2 of your least favorite Senrans over to watch it with her. How do you solve this problem?

I fail to see the problem.
I have several TVs to use.

But the two programs don't air on the same time at all. The same day, yes, but not at the same time. So everything is fine.

Most of the stuff I watch is like at least 10+ years old or immediately gets thrown onto youtube or a torrent site. I'm down with watching the TV drama with Haruka even if it means Yumi and Ryoubi are there.

It's probably for the best. sparing those children from the warped mind of a futa fetishist.

Senrans with terrible voice acting!
youtu.be/r7rVzZ5DJZo?t=46m43s

Shemale, not futa. There's a difference.

user, you missed the Infinite bashing last thread. It is too late now.

It's never too late to bash Infinte, I mean, how on earth did they make Dante sound so bored?

Would you still love your senran if she was voiced by Ashley Burch?

No there's not.

There is a difference though. A shemale is biologically a man, and doesn't have a vagina, whereas a futa is biologically a woman, but she also has a penis.

Did my controller get fucked, or does the game drift the camera to the left? I was playing a first-person puzzle game earlier and it was fine.

Wait, you want Haruka to be a boy? Like, with a Y-chromosome?

Not exactly. Shemale is the best word to describe what I like, because futanari means they have both sets of genitals, which obviously I don't like.
I mean, I wouldn't really care too much if she was a bloke at some point. What matters most is that she's Haruka. As long as Haruka is Haruka that's fine by me.

Do you want her to have breasts? Large breasts? This is an important question!

Yes. I like everything about Haruka asides from her vagina, her breasts included.

Makes u think

I am trying to gauge if you are just flat out gay or not...

Watch your mouth, miss, or I'll bring out the soap!

gay or not he's a huge fag

>Spring flowers, dance motherfucking!

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if I was, there's only so many times you can masturbate to Milda7 and Amanoja9 doujins before you have to question yourself.

Should we call you /m/istressFAG now?

Go for it you'll all be calling me /m/istressFullArmorGundam in my mind so I don't mind.

Haruka is not Haruka without her vagina. Haruka is hurt that you don't like her body the way it is.

Only a few hours till I can get PBS. My excitement is returning. Was it worth the wait for you, /skg/?

Staying up watching MinoriJason playing it was pretty fun, at the very least it looks fun to play.

>Ryona's ankles when she's changed back to normal

Jesus christ how terrifying

Penises are disgusting. They're either mutilated, or they get anteater dick with all the extra skin hanging off, and they shoot a secretion that smells like bleach, out of the same hole that they piss out of, and then there's a wrinkly smelly sack underneath, that no matter how much you wash and scrub, always stinks.

I'm so glad my Senran does not have these things.

If your jizz smells like bleach you may want to see a doctor.

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Maybe his bleach smells of jizz because someone has actually just been selling him bottles of jizz and calling it bleach and that is why he is confused?

>New to series
>really like characters, particularly Hikage
>see dakimakura
>sold out a long time ago
This is why I hate being new to things.

Wots limit break?

when the fuck is new link out

Let's you boost your damage for a battle

It's in stock at Rakuten if that's the one you want.

Friendly reminder that haruka is the natural enemy of shotas.

She is the natural enemy of every human being.

Which are more optimal for Senrans, little shota dick, or fat old man cock?

For haruka it's the feeling of corrupting something innocent.

not exactly, but there is a bit of chlorine smell on it, like cut grass, which is because semen contains chlorine ions to make it slightly basic in order to survive in the acidic environment of the vagina. If your Jizz doesn't have a bit of chlorine smell in it, you're probably never going to get a woman pregnant, as her vag will kill all your sperm.

for Yumi little Japanese shota dicks
for Asuka big and thick

How would you doods feel if Moorai and FeMurasame get their own spinoff series?

They better be a cheesy buddy cop duo with Haruka as the police chief.

Anybody received their copies yet? How's PBS?

I received it 4 days ago, user, like some other anons here. Where were you this all time?

I wasn't paying attention, does it have a reversible sleeve with the Japanese cover art like EV?

Yes, it does. And you really wasn't there, do you.

Thanks user.

Got my copy this morning, playing it now

I got to and so far I'm really not impressed. Maybe I'll like it more as I continue on.

Remember to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

This is how we defeat the Yumi

Its the only way

How's the online? is it broken already?

Do people post their PSN here and play together?

>Arriving today by 8 PM

nyan

Offering Murasaki my comfy chair!

I think someone made a discord in a previous thread

The ending credits is the best thing about PBS.

Muracomfy