I bought almost 20 ETH at 51, should I sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnews.com/amp/bitcoins-governance-problem-why-ethereums-transition-to-proof-of-stake-is-more-important-than-ever
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's been 50.5 for the past 8 hours
>Literally less than 5 minutes it dips to 47.5
>NOW you want to sell

Are you fuckin retarded?

No why the fuck would you even ask that...

grow a spine jesus, it'l go back up
babies first trade

Tbh I sympathise a little, I remember what it was like for me the first time I saw red

Should we actually be buying more ETH at this point?

up to you m8, don't let people on a zimbabwean car washing site tell you what to do with your money. if you predict it to go back up enough to turn a nice profit then do it

It was so obvious that eth was way overvalued.
Why would you buy in at a high?

It's going to 90 soon

Thank you, I suppose you're right. No one ever truly knows which way the market goes.

If you've spent 30 minutes on this site in the past 2 weeks you'd think ETH was a steal.

I only had 50 to invest ,bought at 43. Can't afford to invest more so I converted 0.5 ETH in other coins

Yes sell now I need to keep it under 50.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to buy at the peak?
You could have bought Bitcoin at $900, but you're retarded. Maybe crypto isn't for you.

Yes, buy high sell, sell low :^)

>Should we actually be buying more ETH at this point?

Only if you can average yourself in. If BTC goes back up at the same time ETH dips I might trade for a few more ETH.

You could sell it'd only be a 30-40 loss. Of course if you wait who knows could reach even higher highs.

YOU'RE FUCKED M8 SELL SELL SELL

trade it into btc before the ship hit's 1200 again.

the chinks are holding btc with duct tape right now for the etf decision

i prefer super glue

Dude chill and wait it out, eth is holding pretty tight in the 44-50 zone against the bitcoin pump from the chinks.
Sell when it's at 35-30 if you really have to.

True, thank you for the input.

30th is literally 3 days away. Put your life savings on it cause obviously it's gonna go way fucking up after the ETF fails again. Seriously, do you guys do no research at all?

It's literally gone to 40 and back up to 52 three times now. Smart people already have made a killing

Do you need to pay for essentials like food or rent? If yes then sell. If no, then hold.

no it literally hasnt

>falling for the ETH meme

You're fucking nuts.
ETH is worh 20, not 50.
It's massively overpriced right now.

Do your research lads.
ethnews.com/amp/bitcoins-governance-problem-why-ethereums-transition-to-proof-of-stake-is-more-important-than-ever

In for $300 at $51/eth
I'm only going to sell if it dips below $40, I think we're probably headed to $75 within the next couple months. Growth is obviously going to be slower though and expect dips. BTC has recovered a bit which isn't helping ETH but BTC will fall again.

I really do think that ETH is a strong idea so in the very long term who knows how high it could go..

>tfw would have bought at $20 but coinbase wouldn't clear my card
>finally decided to do bank transfer and will be stuck holding until next week

>ethnews
nice meme you got there

ETh is in a bubble it will dip to 40, maybe 35 USD before it rises again

>when you prefer the bank transfer method for the smaller fee

This.

I spend enough time as it is but have people not heard the saying: Buy low sell high?
Doesn't take a genius to see its been hovering around close to its all time high.