Worked all week at a retailcuck job

>Worked all week at a retailcuck job
>Only made $350

There has to be an easier way.

Bump

Start a business man. I left my retailcuck job and started my own mobile detailing business with only 1600 dollars in the bank, a small pressure washer and a couple sponges and now im making 500 a month. Grass isnt always greener on the other side lad.

Buy BCY

>Quits retail job making $350 a week to making 500 a month

Dude wat.

I started a mobile detailing business 3 years ago and I was making at least 500 a week.

I charged 200 for cars, and 250 for trucks and suvs. It took me all day to do the car, and I used a vaccuum cleaner, steam cleaner, etc..

Sounds like you're doing it a little wrong brother.

Do a trade. Any trade should start you at 15/hr

How to find a fucking apprenticeship????????

>tfw started a job as a personal assistant last week at 35/hr
>all i do is menial errands and chill

feels good

that sucks. rich people have muni bond funds... preferred shares, dividend stocks, etc. that spit out waterfalls of money. Thousands of dollars every month.

Just look up companies in your area that do different manual labor:

plumbing
electrical
tile
wood floors
carpentry

Then call them, tell em you are a hard worker looking for work. You'll show up and work hard and on time.

Do this a few times and you'll have a job I promise.

More like $8-11 a hour.

You have to be family or friends with a union member to get in a good union these days. The typical trade route is to go to some tech school then be a slave making $9-12/hour for a company until you meet somebody that invites you to their comfy Union.

Capitalism is a lot like an MMO you gotta grind to get to the top, after that things get easier.

How'd you get that job? Connections I'm guessing?

the most i've ever made in one week was like $250 and that was 40 hours

Retail jobs are so stupid. And it's retarded that middleclass parents havn't figured this out. You could work retail for 40 years and have the same employable skills as someone who left high school yesterday.
Sure maybe 40 years ago you made enough during the summer for college all year or enough for a car or something, but it is retarded today. And because it's all corporate, it's not like you get to move up or something.
Some of my wagecuck jobs almost cost me more in extra food and gas than they paid.
It's middleclass dumbfuckery as fuck to have your adult kids work retail cuck jobs in the U.S. Today.

Learn programming.

I'd rather suck did than work a shitty job like that

and just like MMOs, server crashes/wipes are to be expected

soon

>tfw work in Seattle and any shit tier min wage job pays at least $15 / hr

>tfw retailcuck to pay for my engineering degree

is it worth it? should i drop out and kms?

i have no debt but still 2 years of college left

>open small short position on Dash on polo
>make more in 24hrs than retail cuck makes in a week

>no debt
>should i kms
No. 2 years is nothing. Stop dwelling on the time and it'll pass much quicker.

How the fuck are you getting an engineer degree and working?

what are good stocks to buy not short before impending doom on wall street?

Having a tough time with the reading still huh? Keep trying Tyrone.

>2 years left
Get a paid co-op/internship

Not that bad, really. I and most of my classmates worked part-time in retail or co-op

Hell, some guys even worked full-time, but it took them much longer to graduate

the good ones.

top kek

more info pls

You have to go to school for all of those things

help helper

>There has to be an easier way.

There is and its called SAVING. Even if you manage to save $10 a month it is mathematically impossible for you to be poor in the long run unless you really, and I mean REALLY fuck up like spend it all on coke and whores or just are too damn lazy to get a higher paying job as you grow older.