/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread insane clown posse edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I love Junko!

mika

My gf is a cutie

My wife, Maki, is the cutest.

Looks like an ugly boy

Posting best girls!

Ouma!

Saihara is a cuck

Koko! Horray, a DICE edition. V3 being out is so weird when you don't have your copy yet.

Ah, so this is despair. Interesting.

This is a fucking message to some FAT FUCK on Danganronpa V3 named Kaede Akamatsu. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a hot Danganronpa character. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you Kaede fans that feel sorry for this greasy fuck. You fat fucking disgusting ASS SMELLING, BLOB, CHEESE DRINKING, CRISCO BATHING, LARD GARGLING, CALORIE THIEVING, CABBAGE PATCH FACE-HAVING, DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING, WINGSTOP EATING, MCDONALD'S GORGING, T-REX ARM HAVING, NON-VEGETABLE EATING, COOK WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY, WIDE LOAD, HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO, PLANET, PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM, WHALE/FREE WILLY, PARKED BUS, YOKOZUNA, FLUBBER, KIRBY, SALAD DODGER, CHAIR CRUSHER, BUTTER BALL, GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT, MICHELIN MAN, HAPPY BECAUSE HOSTESS IS BACK IN BUSINESS MOTHER FUCKER. I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially fat fucks who sit there all day, gorging eat and get pity for doing absolutely nothing. While a bunch of sorry fucks like yourself play into it. If you don't like what the fuck I'm saying? Then FUCK YOU!

Angie!

Aye, thank, I might start joining the streams when I'm caught up and if I don't have any college shit in the way. And that CD looks way better than I remembered.

Well, he IS a pretty shitty trap...

We know.

Whatever you say man she's the only completely sane girl in V3

How do you feel about twitter and reddit playing V3 blind and using Chapter 4 as evidence Ouma has no depth or humanity?

How can he be a cuck when he won the Magicbowl?

Chihiro!

need me a DICE bf

>Chef Owner: We need to talk.
>Kaede: No we don't *goes to eat everything*

Ouam has no depth. It's just delusional Oumafags who think that.

came second in our pol though

Mugi!

Sad.

shinguji deep ass

>implying it wasn't that one fag samefagging

Asking again for this thread - I gave the nail brush to Tsumugi in ch1, the fte played but I got no special event. Or is that something that comes later? Also, I completed the gacha machine with just 700 coins. Is that good or bad? Seemed kinda easy with all the crits.

Nothing in v3 matters so it's like the opposite of despair if you think about it

You know I'm not the only person who posts traps here right? Girls here like traps too. That also explains how Tenko got that high too.
Still say what you want, you clearly have a vendetta against traps.

He doesn't have any depth though?

>my PS4 copy hasn't shipped yet
>turns out there's a huge bug with the demo file and V3 in which loading it breaks the game completely
SASUGA NISA.

You're not supposed to give it during an FTE. Before the FTEs begin, Tsumugi will be standing in the hallway and if you talk to her, she'll ask for the nail brush. Select "Yes/Leave" and she'll ask you to meet her in the games room. After your first FTE (doesn't matter who, I did Kiibo), you'll be auto transported to the game room and the scene will play. It doesn't count as an FTE, so you can still do one more.

Maizono did nothing wrong

She didn't allow Kirigiri any threesomes with her and Naegi...

Depth is subjective. Some people find Maki deep.

>Depth is subjective

It is not

It's not subjective. Why do you fags have to always be insufferable? How does Ouma have depth

If you hate a character, you'll probably argue they have no depth because you won't bother to look any deeper into their character.

Do you want an actual explanation?

They kept in cum dumpster but changed meat toilet

>Tenko is a trap
????
Also thanks for showing how easily trapfags can get triggered

Yeah but do 7 people actively care about the rebirth protag

Part of why I hate him is because he's shallow

Is that shopped? Holy shit. They really upped the ante with his insults.

Give an explanation or shut up.

She was the one 'blocking

What's next, are you gonna say he's got nothing going on except for muh usos?

Well that's just fucking stupid. Didn't even see her when I was running to the stupid library. Does the game autosave?

Well, first define your definition depth and someone would explain it to you.

>triggered
So apparently answering and showing proof makes somebody triggered?

Also I mean girls were posting too, so they could vote for traps and Tenko (who they seem to like a lot)

Think of the persona4 pangeant scenario, where Naoto won.

I asked around a few times they said he's cute.
You can vote multiple answers so maybe they chose her from that.

You're being ridiculous

Not him but he has nothing going but muh usos.

That's not an explanation. So you can't explain. So shut up.

Could you explain why he's shallow then?

You don't know that at first

Is NPultra still embarrassing himself in Leddit?

>her
Also just because they think he's cute doesn't mean they really actively care about him, I don't really care for Himiko but I still think she's a cutie.

Not him but he's centered around a gimmick for most of his existence. Which was muh usos. That's what makes him boring.

Sayaka would fuck her up

user, what have you done?
Real desu. Mostly looking for the key scenes of Chapter 5's daily life.

I remember asking here what people thought on crossdressing some girls said it was hot.
I know people here like crossdressing Saihara and Oma.

Yeah the writing is pretty awful and maybe 2 characters have any actual development instead of just being exactly what they look like and the only "twists" being just stupid or impossible things

So just usos and nothing about his trust issues, bias against killing, struggle to keep his sanity in tact from some of the things he says and does, his strategic thought process being so great it screws him over, his character relationships or his final decision give up his own life for the selfless act in the end?

Yeah but that's just cross-dressing in general and not about Ayumu.

That's why I question why people on here harp on like the characters for the games have great writing. They really do not.

What do you consider amazing writing then user?
SMT?

t. Godposter

Which is all tied to muh usos. So again it makes him a shitty and boring gimmick character.

Also all that stuff is you just fapping off to some fantasy of Ouma.

Saihara, Maki, Himiko, Tenko, Kaito, Ouma, technically Mugi and Gonta did have character development.

This is your Mastermind and guard of the thread for today.

You mean in video games? Because it's pretty weird you'd go straight to SMT and not even a specific one since they vary so wildly in quality

Locker room scene

>Ouma
>Mugi
>Gonta
>character development

kehehe in nee-san's vajay

Any example would do.
I just said it since that's what many go for.
That or LoU

>his strategic thought process being so great it screws him over
>his character relationships
>his final decision give up his own life for the selfless act in the end
>bias against killing
>USO gimmick traits
>Implying Godposter would accept Ouma has flaws

Hoshi got character development, it just got cut short at his turning point as part of the tragedy of his character. Look at his last conversation with Saihara before Gonta's bug party and compare it to how he is at the start of the game

Have you tried reading a book?

Atua loves you all!

SMT games have amazing writing?

Ouma grew more selfless and chose the right thing in the end
Mugi's final expression implies she realized that she didn't kill fictional characters but real people
Gonta was exposed of his naivety

>imagine being this retarded
No wonder why people hate Oumafags so much. You people just like to write bullshit for Ouma to make him out as some good character and person.

We're clearly talking about games.
Tell me a game with good writing

see

*God

Right? Even Komaedafags generally like that he's not a good person

>He was actually TOO smart
>He was thinking 5 levels ahead. 4D chess for sure my man
>flaws
Godposter pls

>Admitting Ouma has flaws mean you're building him up as a good person

How would you improve Ouma then?

>Ouma grew more selfless and chose the right thing in the end
No he didn't you retard.

>Mugi's final expression implies she realized that she didn't kill fictional characters but real people
That does not imply character development

>Gonta was exposed of his naivety
You have to be joking.

You clearly don't know what character development is. Don't use the word if you don't know what it means.

Stop responding to bait you baka.

Too intelligent to the point of considering every possibility in a do-or-die situation avoiding the opportunity to prevent a murder.
I don't think you've seen many Hopefags.

Goodnight /drg/. Hope you are all having fun playing V3

>playing him up as a god and a good person
>flaws
Please kys. You're even worse than Skygod.

Komaedafags are bad but Oumafags have definitely surpassed them.

>We're clearly talking about games.

Well jesus christ user I asked and it only took you two whole posts to clarify if you mean specifically games or not, v3 is really substandard in general and definitely for the genre, DR1 and 2 were much better written with the same formula, for other VNs you can look at Ace Attorney, The Silver Case, 999, Saya no Uta, Little Busters, even stuff that can be incredibly dumb at times like Steins Gate and Girisia are a lot better written than v3

This feels like the setup for a pyramid scheme

If crushing yourself for the others isn't selfless and changing your outlook on your actions isn't technical development then I'm concerned. Then again, using retard as an insult under minor provocation shows this is bait desu.

It was, sort of

I just wish the cutscenes didn't desync, downsides of having a potato I guess

i swear she's involved in one, she commented about platinum rewards from her god in chapter 1

Touko is a lovely girl!