One Piece Games General - /opgg/

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

2x Skillup chance live on Global
New Global version live (just box space). Note: you now start with 50 gems if you reroll!

Lucy sugo coing to JPN

Global repeating fortnights:
>Sept 26: Olivia, Okama, Young Buggy
>Oct 3: Franky, Camie, Heart Pirates
>Oct 10: Domino, CP9, Lucci
>Oct 17: Leo, Absalom, Kalifa
>Oct 24: World Pirates, Wapol, Perona

Next Global fortnight next week: Sentomaru (BB books)

JP Next Event 9/24-10/9
>Merry Go will work like Anniversary Sunny Go. Specials are ready at the start of adventure and 1.5x attack. 9/24-10/10
>Log in gift Koala 9/24-10/23 (SELL FOR FREE 17k RAY POINTS)
>Special Revolutionary themed Chopper Man Quests 9/24-10/10
>Free Rare Recruit pull 9/24-9/28
>Sanji Feast Lobster Island/Le Crap 9/24-9/27
>Coliseum Lucy 9/27~
>Special Island that drops Almighty Manuals that you can run 5 times per day 9/29-9/30 and 10/02-10/3
>Raid Vinsmoke Sanji 10/01-10/02 and 10/08-10/09
>3 Year Anniversary Luffy Socket Island 10/04-10/07
>2x EXP on Extra/Special Island 9/24-10/10
>2x Skill up 9/25-9/27 and 10/06-10/08
>Clash of Clashes 9/25-10/11

Next Global event:
>Clash of clashes with YWB (Chopperman missions: extra copies)
>MEAT SNAILS
>Double drop for evolvers
>Cola isle

Next Global colo: Suleiman, Ganfor, World and XDrake

Next Global sugo: God Usopp, guaranteed legend after 3rd multi

Storm Pirates is my girlfriend!

0/6 blackbeard, maxed tsuru and momonga in 10. It's gonna be one of those, huh?

Friendly reminder for everyone to switch to jp this sugo

t. shitposter who doesn't even have a jpn account

No, shitter.
I rather not have the globad players play my version.

Hm

Lego usopp>GPU
But legend usopp is not needed at all when GPU exists. I don't even use my SWusopp

>im the captain now

>wake up
>no Pudding

I quit. Bye guys.

so when 6+ shanks comes to global, you should upgrade to him right? because reading his stats the 6+ seems a lot better plus it removes the need for tesoro for the full board orb control

the only 6* you should maybe consider not upgrading to 6+ are Boa, TSLuffy and Usopp
all the others are simply upgrades

>no -edition
>no link to previous thread
God, this general went to shit.

>switch to dokkan
no thanks

>boa
Why?

she stops being a fighter, has some uses with G4 and shit

Is it worth maxxing Usopp Pirate who lives by his code's special? or just stick to GPU for the most part

Of course he is worth to max, he has 4 sockets so if you only need to use gpu once, you an easily switch them

GPU is only essential if you absolutely must use his special 2 times with just exactly 10 turns in between

otherwise most other Usopps are better, including Sogeking/5+ Usopp

>no meat from snails today

All these FN's to complete,
Skypeia is finally half stam
whaaaaaat to do

>3 meats

>a week of Luffy fn farming gets me this
They can't keep getting away with this

BB book drop rate seems to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Sentomaru drops like mad, 4 other units being in his stage doesn't make things easier since it increases the chance to get crap.

How many have you got so far? Does it drop from any other stage other than the boss?

>what are tomes

I've gotten 8 books out of about 20 runs and I think thats lucky. Got none in my last 7. Also went 0/8 so I think this FN is going to make me kill myself.

>what is having more than one legend

Stop crying.

>socketing Luffy with tomes
>when there is ANOTHER guaranteed farming location for him, that is out right now

I seriously hope you don't do this

Nah, I don't. Last time I said it was stupid to socket something easily farmable but got ridiculed and bullied in this thread. I just wanted to be the bully this time :(

well I mean, it depends
I wouldn't socket anything with 60 stamina raids, it just feels too much of a waste of gems
even with 50 sta colos at least you're getting some extra tomes sometimes

It was about socketing legend BB with raid BB, which was scheduled to come pretty soonish anyway.

>no gold meats on 30 Stam
>Do the 20 Stam
Holy fuck

>even with 50 sta colos at least you're getting some extra tomes sometimes
I suppose you could argue that farming raids for sockets still offers the chance for ambushes. Before recently, with Kinemon and Kanjuro, I hadn't needed to farm anything from Colo in months. So that's no ambushes and no tomes that I'd been missing out on for a long, long time.

Only one

how long until the super max cd merry is gone?

October 10

So colo Luffy is permanent?

That's what I've heard

It's literally in the OP. At least spend 5 seconds looking up information before asking to be spoonfed

In how many hours does the JP sugo start?

Friendly reminder this game is going down the absolute shit hole and you should quit while you can.

Guys, honest question:

I've got poison removers like Mansherry and Intvankov. And I've got this Chopper fuck.

Is he worth keeping? or just a bunch of Ray Points?

but I want to watch how the ship sinks

He's a shooter.
Always keep multiple classes/colors of characters that do similar things.

fair point.

>6+ ace revealed.
>Very very slight damage boost.
>His special REMOVES HIS FUCKING LOCKING AND INSTEAD GIVES HIM A X2 BOOST, WHEN SHOOTERS HAVE SOME OF THE MOST F2P CLASS BOOSTING SKILLS.
I am fucking absolutely 100% done with this shit game.

Just use PSYBoa :^)

Use Leo

>goes from 9x to 10,5x on burst turns
>and from 4x to 5x during trash turns
I'd say it's all right family
also removing the lock is pretty obviously just them trying to get you to pull and use the new Boa, but you can work around it, now you don't need a permanent spot for Zephyr (or World) anymore

I'm still waiting for anyone to tell me a top gatcha game that lost any kind of considerable popularity.

You also get a nice cd reduction. Also I think there's a trend of good fortnight units on the way. Kinemon has solid stats with 3 sockets and he's a 1.75x orb booster, how crazy is that for a fortnight unit?

>woah, why do people who spend tons of money on their game refuse to quit their game, even if it is very obviously declining in quality????

>sunken cost fallacy memes

>L-Lucy is hard
>O-Only LegLucy can take him down!
Easiest fucking Colo of my life, stop bitching.
He dropped from Easy

>sunken

Doffy is already x2. Whats the point.

3 turns means boost is active for miniboss and for boss

DOFFY 6+ WHEN

Now that Ace has stolen a + that should've been Croc's how long until Green is back in rotation

Here, I'll save you the trouble.
>CA: Boost attack by 3.15 until the first perfect is missed.
>SA: Boosts effect of orbs by 2.5 and allows you to freely swap orbs 1 time.
Enjoy your 6+

Croc is legit now just a sub for Dogstorm, that's it.

Ace wasn't even a sub in shooter teams, he was a captain or nothing at all, so he needed the boost more than Croc.

>Croc can still work under an Inu captain
>Croc can still work as a captain with an Inu friend
>Ace is either a captain or nothing at all
>Boa completely made him irrelevant
>His 6+ is shit still, so it doesn't even matter.
Cry more crocboy, can't wait till yours is as bad as Ace's.

Can you logic get anymore flawed? Granted yes Bamco has introduced some aspects of the game that most people don't enjoy but they've easily made up for it with 1st multi = all gold, 3rd multi 100% legend every sugo, more content like the adventure mode, this event being anni 3.5 with a free legend and 17k Ray points. And not long ago we got shit like stackable books. Seriously how ungrateful can you get? Since you're probably a global player then your concerns are justified. Maybe you should jump to jp instead of wasting time thinking the game will sink.

what if double Boa captains with Ace sub
or Ace+Boa with own Ace sub

>Ace has a 100% clear rate
>Croc has 85%
Literally all you need to know to see who needs the +

>removed his orb matching
no thanks

>People are actually defending stuff like Legend Lucy and quests becoming more geared towards pulling the latest batch of characters.
It's whatever for the quests, but how can you actually, unironically defend Lucy.

reminder that Lucy (Sabo) is balanced

>Waaaaah why is my 2 year old legend bad!
Shut the fuck up baby. It's called evolving meta.

>Maybe you should jump to jp instead of wasting time thinking the game will sink.
>haha our superior JP version totally isn't dying
>y-you should just switch to JP

>Evolving meta
thanks for the laugh. I didn't realize the meta had evolved so much that someone with TS Luffy's special permanently active as a captain ability was needed.

I think it's also a case of difficulty. What would you even give a 6+ Croc? HP is useless on him because of his captain ability, he already has very high damage at low HP and is already a 1.5/2x class booster depending on HP.

Unless they just give him the WB 6+ treatment but even then I don't think it would be a very good use of a 6+ for Croc.

Ace was given an extremely simple and effective + form, though I'm somewhat salty about the lock being removed he should be way more useful for Colo now because you can use one Ace boost on the miniboss and another on on the boss. Cause strict 2 turn boosts are practically useless in Colo so the 'dream team' that worked for raids was useless for Colo in most circumstances.

Hell look at Croc, he's a Colo destroyer (as long as you have qckDoffy) because he can use a boost per round, and Ace is in the same position now.

I take it none of you play or know of other gatcha games, when it comes to f2p aspects and powercreep, optc is EXTREMELY generous compared to other games. You guys actually think the new Sabo is a sign of the games decline? Optc is around the 10th most popular game in Japan and it hasn't even come close to falling, just like all the other top 20 games.

FE heroes is absolutely 100% the most generous when it comes to not only f2p, but actual paying as well.

Fucking this. How stale would the game be if the power level of all new units was around the same forever? Eventually you're going to see jumps in power and from a business point of view this also makes sense. Simple, logical, rational thinking alludes this board.

and yet it was one of the most boring things I ever played
what do people find appealing about it?

Okay, but how do you plan to have matching orbs for more than one turn? Keep in mind that unless you have the new marge as well, your franky boost will be gone.

G4/TS Luffy are already way beyond the power level of most current legends, there was no need for something even further beyond that, retard.

It's no different to not having a boost for a second turn. People will figure it out.

You can farm orbs for the miniboss (especially with Ace's high HP pool), you can't farm an attack boost.

And if the next boss shuffles your orbs?

What do people expect? New gatcha units to stay the same and bosses to stay the same? Nothing ever gets more challenging? Obviously as bosses get harder the f2p units get better too. Have people seen some of the new colo and raid units? Plus jp gets like 80 a gems and first pull is all gold so it's acceptable for the gatcha units to improve as well. Powercreep in gatcha games is inevitable, in fact its crucial for the games long term success assuming its done right, and considering games like Dokkan where top tier units are mandatory to beat the games hardest bosses, optc is doing just fine. Dokkan also has practically 0 good f2p units.

Then you're as fucked as any other team that goes in without orb manipulation. Orb locking wouldn't help you here either way.

He was clearly changed with the new shooter Boa in mind anyway, as much as that sucks.

Yeah, funny how now colo units are getting power creeped out by new colo units. How's that going for you, you fucking retard?

Because one is leagues harder than the other you braindead moron.
You don't see people complaining about how "Raid Doffy is so much better than Story Bellamy! How is this faaaaair!"
They're in completely different leagues of when you should be acquiring said units.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. There's even colo bosses that are power creeping gatcha characters and that's excellent. I'd love to see your version of optc. The newest colo boss has is a 1.80x orb booster because we have to keep the powercreep as minimal as possible! Or even better, fighters just got their 4th 1.75 orb booster but its paired with the striker typing which has never been done before with a f2p unit! Fucking shit the global defense force is going strong this morning.

>People unironically defending the direction this game is heading.
lmao. Enjoy your shit game, retards. Can't wait for the next anni sugo with legend whoever that has unconditional 4.5 boost as his CA

+6 Mingo: God Thread
CA: 3.75x damage with matching orbs, x3 otherwise.
SA: Same as old one but now Boost effects of orbs by x2.5 if under 30% HP and cuts a single enemy HP by 20%.

>being this optimistic for a + version.
Poor fool.

I just want to say thanks to everybody with 6/6+ Boa up right now, it's nice to actually see more than 1 or 2 of her up at any given time even during STR raids, step up your game niggas and she's making this Sentomaru FN a breeze to speedrun.

Sorry that my Boa is @ 15 turns, though it seems like I'm not alone having an unmaxed Boa as her book drop rate is absolute cancer.

>shitposting this hard
You can't even directly combat any of my rebuttals because all you know is circular logic. Might I recommend that you quit gatcha games because as I've stated, games like Dokkan and FFBE have severe powercreep problems and have little to now good f2p shit, especially Dokkan. If one of the more generous gatcha games is too much for you then you shouldn't play any of them because you're gonna have a bad time.

If units didn't get better then people wouldn't have any reason to farm shit

plus Lucy doesn't even fill the slasher niche of colo Hawkins.

So, if I don't happen to want to reroll for Sabo, would getting the new Boa+Ace be an alright way to start the game? Or is it seriously going to be Sabo or bust?

You're clinically retarded if you go for anything besides Sabo or MAYBE VinSanji.

If you don't mind rerolling for a while you'll very likely get Sabo and maybe even something else. You're gonna have a multi that has x2 legend up and Sabo himself is rated up. We're also getting 20 more gems that I assume will be on reroll accounts.

0/14 on blackbeard means I'm done, fuck this fortnight, it's annoying and the drop rate is shit

Friendly reminded for everyone rerolling for sabo, use the modded apk to rush through story mode since its half stam and x2 exp, you also have Koala. Easy 300 gems for 6 more multis to start with an absurd account.