Veeky Forums what's your weekly take home?

Veeky Forums what's your weekly take home?

Mine is $950
>25
>Jr Programmer

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=define biweekly&*
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/biweekly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daytrading

About 1700 after witholding and 8% to 401k.

really?

$400 but my cheques are biweekly. So $800.

of course not, nobody makes consistent money day trading, jesus christ how gullible can you be. This myth needs to die.

I'm so gullible for asking someone if they were lying or not

Your ID betrays you Bruce Shekelstein

What's your occupation?

BI Analyst.

look at futures

$1750

Who the fuck gets paid weekly?

Should mentioned that I'm probably undertitled though since I just got a direct report and am managing our relatuonship with a market research vendor

When do you get your paycheck? I have always gotten mine weekly or bi-weekly

Semi-monthly. Bi-weekly is the only other reasonable option IMO. My last job was monthly, that was fucking retarded.

$2800 biweekly, conservatively
Hotel manager and cook

4.5k a month. So I guess 1125 a week if you break it down. But that's after taking out about 500 a month for 401k, health insurance, and health savings account. So actually kind of a lot higher.

21 years old, actuarial analyst.

However, we pay 1750 for rent per month, 175 in utilities, and 65 a month for internet. And 600 total for other expenses like food and gas.

I got paid weekly back when I had a part-time workstudy job in college. Didn't get paid much at all but it was nice to get out and be with people while in college.

>getting paid two times a week.

>My last job was monthly, that was fucking retarded.
uh oh, looks like someone can't manage their money

$1100 weekly take home
>30
>business analyst

between 12k-20k/week
>Affiliate Marketer

Learn English pajeet.

why lie?

um, try again sweety

again, even better this time

You stupid nigger.

Type "define biweekly" into Google.

>appearing or taking place every two weeks or twice a week

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=define biweekly&*

Now go back to your English classes you shitskin fuck.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/biweekly

Merriam fuckin Webster bitch.

$646 a week after paycheck taxes.
>23
>CDL truck driver

Yeah that shut you up now didn't it pajeet?

2(!) occurring every two weeks: fortnightly

>using the second definition.
>not using the proper word.

it's ok man I am just saying you said "biweekly" instead of "fortnightly"
there is little need to be upset.

notice how it has

"occuring every two weeks" then a colon, then "fortnightly"

A : B
means A -> B, as a fairly common type of suggestion.

consider
biweekly : twice a week :: biannually : twice a year

Biweekly is every two weeks on the same day of the week. Usually Friday, mine is Wednesday because no reason.
Semi-monthly is paid twice a month on the same days of the month, usually 1st and 15th.

Different amount of pay periods over the year, taxes pulled at slightly different rate, but it all mostly balances by year end.

I'm hoping to make it at least 250 a week from mostly hands off trading.

$550/w in the bank + average $400-700/ week in tips
$500/ week from MLM
$200-$2000/ week trading stocks.
With plenty of spare time, 6 hours a day~

$900-$1000

research assistant

u r right. plz teach me how to manage monies.

> $550/w in the bank + average $400-700/ week in tips
Hotel valet

I simply don't believe someone who's apparently worth so much would show it to
1. prove a point, whatever that point may be
or
2. get triggered very easily over a little comment.

I call your bluff. I bet you make that biweekly too.

Hope this helps.

the fact that you'd lie to a budgeting application just proves that you can't manage your money at all.

the jews thank you for neatly packing all your info together. it makes sifting through much easier

Business intelligence? What languages do you recommend learning? I took programming a while back and I was interested in working as a business intelligence developer

>Take home 580
>Inventory control
Way too easy, but I have no other skills besides being organized, also have a general studies degree
Have no idea what I want to do in life except for

For the most part in my current job I usually use Excel/VBA, Tableau and SQL with the occasional venture into Python for data processing. Previous job was more of a Data Scientist so I used R/Python/Hadoop-Hive with a little bit of Javascript to build web apps and Solr for text analytics.

The tools and languages aren't that important to be honest. It's an analytical mind that makes you valuable (or not.)

you can't get anywhere without a beginning.

i know some of those words

I don't lie... You can choose not to believe me though, you have that right.

>$300
>part time shit tier retail

I'm in uni for math and cs and looking to go into finance, so hopefully ill be taking in a lot more in a few years

>credit cards
>over $1k in debt

Holy shit. I'm about to break up with my girlfriend because she can't manage money for shit and had almost 2k on her credit card. No way am I letting that bitch share any financial responsibility with me.

$3600 take home after taxes and 20% 401k contribution. Should get a promotion within 1-2 years of 12% plus annual 3-4% raises. Its not amazing but should allow a 10 year retirement plan.

forgot to mention, paid once month for some reason.

>3600 per week after tax withholding
>187k after tax withholding
>~250k or more before tax
>contribute 20% to 401k
>50k per year to a 401k with an 18k contribution limit
doubt.jpg

I suppose you technically could still be contributing without the preferential tax treatment, but then why 401k instead of something else?

Ok that makes more sense.

You managed to payoff your property. That is huge. 19k in bank but whats with the 1.1k in credit debts? Hope that's just some weird monthly expense and not accumulated. Credit Scores are kind of not worth the interest unless you plan to take a huge loan maybe in next 2 years.

Don't mind this if you don't want to. This is coming from a burger 68k in student debt and the prospect of a 38k/ year prospect for the next 8 years.

$750
30 y/o email marketer

>part time Best Buy

>240 per week

I need more

$2570
Emergency Physician

US? That seems low.

*pre tax =/= post tax

Weekly: ~700 after taxes, 401k(yearly max), and healthcare and all that jazz.

Including bonuses and other nonweekly stuff, balances out to around 1100.

What books would you recommend in thinking in an analytical way? I understand there's steps for a solution, but is it through common sense or do you need to have some sort of education to understand what solutions are available?

I understand that, but I currently work at a warehouse, where I know I can do something useful instead of just working on the warehouse floor

I am

Most credit cards dont come with intrest anymore, more so if its ur banks credit card at least thats my experience

$300, $450 soon.
>22
>Sales Associate at a Gas Station

Got out being a NEET a month ago and I'm already guaranteed to be hired as the assistant manager within the coming month. Guess I'm not doing too bad.

House is not paid off. House value is 189k (when I bought it) and the mortgage balance is 154.5k (which is in their). So I should be able to pull at least 34.5k out of it when I move, not considering the improvements I've made. Hoping to sell it for 230k, which will give me some profit on the improvements I've made (~30k).

All my expenses go onto credit. Pay it off each month. It gives a 2% discount on all purchases. 3% on dining and travel. No reason to pass up those rewards.

I'm heavy cash right now since I'm remodeling the house and planning on moving. Building up a down payment since I don't want to pull from investments.

You sure about that?
I have literally never seen a real credit card with no interest, there's no way they'd pass up the chance for 18-20% returns.
I've only ever student cards, debit cards that work like credit cards online, and those light blue fake Visas be interest free, and none of those are normal practice.

A good friend of mine went from factory to tech. He went to ITT tech, still mad about it, finished his degree at a state school so he didn't have to put ITT on his resume. He worked IT stuff for a big bank corporation. Learned about enough security and I got his resume off Reddit. He came in for an interview and did well. Started that job making ~80k. He left to another one making the the hundreds. He's now fully remote making 160k.

You can do it. Learn programming. There are so many free resources online. Go find a free Python course and start working through it. Then find a CS curriculum and recreate it with free online courses (100% possible). Figure out what kind of programming you like and specialize. First job might be 45k. You keep improving though, keep switching jobs, you can easily hit 100k in 10 years, from where you are now.

$480 as an oil changer of the luxury Lexus for the rich Veeky Forums types

Literally felt like shit watching those fat fucks sit in the lounge area while I sweat my balls working on their smelly cars. I quit and went full-time college now as Mechanical Engineer. Hopefully make around $1700 every week in a company and live the comfy life after hard work.

$3,126.78

Hi I'm 21 and i have a net worth of roughly 200.000$

thank you lord shekels for being born into wealth

>take flight for work, pay with personal card because points
>$700
>lel dis guy bad with money

Would you say that SQL is a difficult language to learn? It seems like an important language to learn if I wanted to become a business analyst or anything relating to do with databases.

$625

>23
>$150

fucking kill me. every time I visit this board my envy skyrockets

I'm only 1 year out of residency so I'm earning a bit above average for my specialty/experience. It will increase substantially over the next few years.

Not sure. I just broke 50k last year

Weekly is just over $1060

After theft, about $700

>yfw you realize that you earn significantly less than you should, because of women entering the workforce en masse during the 1940's because of WW2, staying in those jobs, causing women holding occupations to become more commonplace, and thus effectively doubling the employee pool for businesses to choose from, thus heavily diminishing the value of your labor and/or expertise due to a heavy increase in people competing for jobs.

I do and its fabulous

Can confirm. Monthly and poor bugeting makes for a suck of a time

Poor bastard. Hated trucking...

True story. Killed myself at $9 an hour covered in shit and breaking bones all the time. All the bosses bouce around in shiny new pickups to bitch. My gial in life is to be a business man like my vurrent bosses. They treat you well and with resoect and pay well. In return thry have about 70 hard working employees with a good job who appreciate the relationship. I wanna be the sam walton of factories

Me too man. Dont feel bad. I was there once and make 50k. Get you a trade. Its not a meme if you are reliable and work hard. May as well make 15-20 bucks an houre while u get a meme defree or find your purpose in life

>women.
>go work a trade. Short of the occasional bull dyke or whore there are 0 women

>be an industrial mechanic
>our department head is a woman
>can't fix a ham sandwich
>but muh diversity

who /neet/ here?

I'm fucked user. My life is a meme, town I live in has no jobs except the one i'm working and I can't just leave because my mom is disabled and I can't just leave her

Only thing I came up with is to learn something like programming, or at least get some kind of online job to make enough money to move out

I used to be a neet but i'm dangerously close to going back to one

$350
I run a pastry line for a bakery chain.
Researching ways to make money more easily before I fucking kill myself. Saving up for a degree to get out of minimum wage slave hell.

Welfare

5-7k per month on cryptos. could be more if i used my pc more often

This is after tax by the way. Genuinely unsure if people here are posting pre-tax or even monthly rates. Good job getting your good jobs.

but seriously, I work 50-60 hour weeks with incredible physical exhaustion, how is it that the part time sales floor guys are close to me? 250 bucks a week part time?

About 3699 dollarinos, but i run my own company and live in sweden, so we first pay something roughly translated to "employer charge" at 31.32%.

3699 / 1.3131 = 2817

If i were to take all of this income as salary instead of keeping it within the company, i would be placed in the highest taxbracket, at a margintax of 60%. It averages out to something like 45% on the entire salary so:

2817 / 1.45 = 1942 dollar. I make 1942 dollars a week.

Dont know why i wrote all this, mostly wanted to feel like a bigshow with a semi-large weekly intake.

Also im a 24 year old programmer if thats interesting.

how is it that most people make way above the median in these kinds of threads

Because its a business related board?

Is that how you're paid in the US or in other countries as well?

I've only ever gotten my pay monthly. Last job it was the end of the month (Germany), now I get the previous month's pay every 20th (Switzerland). E.g. I got my pay for February on the 20th of March.

0$

b/c the median is a bullshit lie.

I know a guy who makes 3500 hundred a week. It's all relative.

Do you like your job? I was thinking about getting into it. Seems like it has a lot of upside