Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wBuoexbVEFE
go.twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself.

First for /hsg/'s superiority.

gwent sucks

Dev stream in 3 hours.

Casual needs tweaking so you face opponents according to your level/skill.
Every level you have adds +X to your casual MMR.
Every rank you have adds +X to your casual MMR.

There is a casual MMR though. Nobody really know what affects it.

Patch predictions:

>Merigold's Hailstorm now only affects 5 adjacent units
>Stennis no longer gets armor on deploy
>Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry is 7 strength
>Farseer is 7 strength

Patch predictions:

>UI related shit
>various bug fixes
>no balance changes mid season

>no balance changes mid season

They did it last patch. Granted, there was no Pro Ladder then.

yeah, the fact that pro ladder is a thing makes it retarded if they do balance changes now. Like for example they nerf ST, the guys with over 14xx rating with that faction are suddenly unreachable. Big joke for a game that is supposedly really competitive

You're not wrong, but limiting balance patches to once every 2 months might kill this game.

Eh, it's way more often than hearthstone. There are many reasons this game might die but I don't think making balance changes "only" once per 2 months is one of them.

I don't care about pro players at all and I never want them put above the casuals. this game survives without pros but it doesn't survive without casuals.

If I haven't touched gwent during my playthrough of WH, but am craving content as I'm done with both books and games, is it a good idea to pick up the game right now? I'm scared I might get addicted easily, but at the same time there's a huge void in my heart that needs filling.

CDPR thinks a proper pro scene will draw in new players, though. Pros are also the most visible and most vocal players.

That's a good point but it doesn't change the fact that balance changes mid season when pro ladder is a thing is retarded, especially considering that the game is not in a bad state balance wise(compared with previous patches at least). If the players get bored with the game less than one month after the latest hotfix perhaps there is something wrong with the game itself that should be adressed. After all you can't expect them to mix it up and change the cards every single month to keep people interested.

I don't think Gwent will quench your thirst for Witcher content. It's just a card game, after all. It is a fun game though, and you'll appreciate all the card art and flavor text. It's very friendly to F2Pers as well.

I've heard this in so many games before and it's just flat out not how it works. I don't think this is even my opinion it's just obvious if you look at older games and how they died. catering to pros is catering to 0.001% of the audience. and they're already hardcore + addicted. pro scene needs to come after casuals always. if you start putting pro players above the needs of casuals your game dies. I've seen it so many times before. the pros ultimately don't matter. there will be more pros and more streamers 100% of the time if the casual base is there. the casuals are the base of the pyramid and everything needs to be about them. then you can worry about pros.

yea try it out. the game is dripping with flavor and quotes. the art is beautiful. there's a single player coming out soon. the gameplay is hard enough that it's hard to get overly addicted since you get pretty exhausted of it if you play too much, but it's fun. it's a witcher card game through and through.

Why are so many streamers triggered by mill? It's not even that hard to beat if you know what you're doing.

I have a deck that can't ever lose to mill and I hate playing against it. the game takes forever and they rope you all the time. it's just really really annoying to play against. the entire time you feel like you're at their mercy and they control everything about the game. the whole time I know I'll win but it just isn't that fun. I can handle it, but I don't enjoy it as much as I do other matchups

Thanks, anons. Hopefully art and flavour will keep me occupied while waiting for other form of content.

The games do take longer, but I actually enjoy playing against mill. It's like you're playing an entirely different game.

Shut the fuck up with your stupid bullshit

the gameplay itself is really compelling as well. it's pretty much the only card game out right now that isn't a shadow of mtg. it's difficult and different. so difficult that I think it'll have a hard time growing huge, but difficult in a way that's very satisfying to win

hearthstone is hearthstone
it will never die

My point is that balance changes 6 times per year is actually pretty good.

Reminder that CDPR is the worst game studio in the entire industry. Cyberpunk will never be released and Gwent will eventually be forced to close down due to their incompetence.
youtu.be/wBuoexbVEFE

>lose coinflip against Henselt
>game becomes literally unwinnable

okay kill yourself NR players, patch cant' come soon enough

git gud

>apply fog on random row
>they drop siege support
>drowner it onto the fog row
I don't hate going first against them

>lose coinflip against Dagon
>they play Woodland Spirit

>lose coinflip against anyone
>they play spy

Coinflip is the issue, not NR.

kys braindead NR scum

>lose coinflip against skellige
>doesn't matter, game becomes literally unloseable

>playing weather

>Woodland Spirit
It's only a 19 point weather card, I shit on Monsters (and every other faction) all day.
Spies are spies, if I have mine it's all good.
Henselt is like a 40 point play

>lose coinflip against mill
>don't find out since already disconnected

you need tweaking if you're too anxious/bad to play ranked

>lose coinflip. Instantly get extremely annoyed, more annoyed than I get when I lose games to stupid bullshit like zoltan -> hailstorm or even dcs.
>win coinflip. Laugh at my opponents bad luck, feels pretty good.

they really need to do something about this

start the game with a round of dice poker

>jonsnow is gonna badmouth NR for every single one of his 100 NR pro ladder games

lmao kill yourself, my man

ATTENTION ALL NR AND ST PLAYERS
REMOVE YOURSELVES FROM EXISTENCE
IT IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE AT REDEMPTION

>jonsnow

It's Joe, user. Reading is hard, I know.

>watching joesnow when lifecoach is online with special guest star jj

lmao

>do something about the cointoss

I shall be your eyes, my lord.

Ayd f'haeil moen Hirjeth taenverde.

He is here!

*Frightener noises*

their streams are only watchable when they're alone.

together they descend into krautspeak far too often

imagine making a post just to defend the correct spelling of some tier 5 streamer of a tier 10 game

Imagine not being able to read and being proud of it.

Patch prediction:

still not an esport

That's actually true. Should have not tried to ridicule your taste user, i'm sorry

I'm on your side here

I'd rather have a fun card game than an esport. fuck esports. I don't give a shit about any ecelebs or their tournaments

Patch prediction:

More people watch the stream than play the game. Game continues to balanced around non existent casual players. Rethaz gets a raise.

If I can't read, why do you keep writing to me?

Wait, how did I read your post

Nailed it.

1 hour to go.

>Play Witch Hunter Radovid
>Struggle to stay at 50% winrate

>Play Brouver Golden Weather Movement
>5-1, the loss was a shame concede cause I misplayed

guess I'm a brainlet

Witch Hunters are better in Foltest.

I know, but I feel like Radovid is so much better than Foltest, that it makes up for that.

I should be playing the standard Blue Stripe Scout Battering Ram Radovid, I know.

NR bronzes are strong enough that you should still be able to win games with Radovid. What deck were you using?

how excited are you for another edition of ABSOLUTELY NERF THE DOMINANT FACTION INTO THE GROUND?
NR will be dumpster tier after this and the ladder will be dominated by spellniggers and movement niggers. coincidentally both decks share the same faction.

when are they going to make the game fun

It's sad, because NR isn't even that strong. It's certainly not as bad as Axemen or Dagon in their heydays.

I expect a triple nerf on stennis, double nerf is not enough :)

In 15 minutes.

shani, stennis, dj nerf and leave the rest alone

everything will get nerfed
Dun Banners down to 6
Stennis no armor on deploy, doomed
Battering Rams down to 6, second damage proc down to 1
Rad down to 4
Siege Support doesn't buff tokens anymore

all this comes with a little note by rethaz at the end of the balance changes: PLAY ST

>DJ and Shani nerf
I wouldn't put it beyond them.
Frankly, I've lost a lot of hope for the future of this game because of that little faggot rethaz.

the dirty polish rats will find some way to nerf them indirectly so that they don't refund them, just watch

This is great. All the edgy teenagers are bumping the other thread because they think they're being ebin trolls. Meanwhile, we are actually discussing Gwent in this thread.

theres two generals right now
JANNY DECIDE FOR US

stream is up

Is there any point in climbing from 18 to 21?
it takes so long and no keks reward till you grind all the way
casual at least have some deck variety

That is /wtc/. This is /gwt/.

>some autist is trying to force a meme merger with the waifutard general

over my dead body

WE LIVE NOW

I'm trying to climb from 20 to 21 and it's fucking miserable, every time I start making progress I crash back to 4300

>dice on the table

DICE POKER CONFIRMED

Balance changes confirmed.

Why is everyone so sure that there will be balance changes with the upcoming update? Game is the most balanced it has ever been(CB was a joke, open beta patch was okay, then we had axemen, then we had the dagon/discard/henselt trifecta) and didn't they say that there would be no more hotfixes for this season when they nerfed mulligan?

They literally just said there were balance changes.

Just tuned in, I missed it. Interesting

listen to the stream nigger

my dick is diamond right now

I'm seconds from climaxing

These streams are always cringy as fuck. They never do any planning beforehand.

The patch will release in 17 hours and 54 minutes.

go.twitch
.tv/cdprojektred

for anybody who doesnt know where to watch

literally no one asked for this shit. the rewards better be new cards

9 AM Eastern, 6 AM Pacific.

Finally some new singleplayer challenges.

>cringy as fuck
why do teenagers call everything cringy

does it have to do with being an awkward teenager

it's fine. it's chill, I like it

>WE DON'T WANNA SPOIL IT, GUYS

>LOL JUST KIDDING, TROLOLOLO WALKS IN AT THE END

I haven't been a teenager for more than a decade now, young'un.

thats kind of sad then, being a mental teenager. I hope you grow one day to be less afraid of sincerity.

HENSELT AVATAR, BOYS

Odrin avatar confirmed

This actually looks kinda cool. I'm excited.

yea me too seems sweet, I want more single player content in general

>Single player content
>We want the ladder anxiety audience