Musicoin is surging bigtime. Check it out

Musicoin just launched and has tripled already today.

until it fucking crashes like a tank into you're nutsack when they dump the fuck out of it

Then dump it when it starts to crash. The volume is still rising on this as it keep going up. Worth a look. I'm killing it on this one!

lets' pump it!

Ok. I can see how normies might dig this. I'm in.

jump in you people you are miing the pump!!

This coin isnt being pumped. Its just naturally a good unique coin. Easily self promotable. Can't see why it wouldn't get to 1.2k+ on its own really.

BUY BUY BUY

I can't buy those :( n. 74 on the list to get in

wtf are you talking about

there is a waiting list to make an account

So its like ETH with smart contracts but more restricted?

Just buy it on Bittrex for BTC

I don't want to see Veeky Forumsantines lose their savings in this scheme again. Remember dogecoin.

Dog I'm just seeing where my. 045 BTC will take me

The hell are you going on about? Dogecoin? Why that specific one? Why do you think it's going to dump soon? I could just as easily say it looks like ark and will go up a lot higher before it crashes

It just got on bittrex yesterday...

Volume on Bittrex almost 2 million, the day after it was launched. I thought this was just a meme at first but this could be an actually popular coin

I'm holding my 8800 MUSIC for the time being for this reason. Who knows? I'll probably sell enough to cover my buy in if it keeps climbing but I'm sitting on this at least a few days to see where we go. It's free money at this point as a small fry hobby trader like me.

OK. I'm saying this because there used to be other cryptos for example Dogecoin. And the threads looked like this one. The investors in Dogecoin ended in the poorhouse.

Don't go all in on a 1 day old coin then? Not hard to avoid this shit.

Where can I buy musicoin ? No Id/passport verification

I definitely didn't go all in on this. That's for sure. But the premise is actually good unlike dogecoin

Senpai should I sell ARK to buy this or the other way around.

It's already 1000% seems too late

Also you retards why don't you go all in its free bux literally if you look at the coin supply and median prices for similar coins.

I went all in on XBC for this very same reason yesterday and made 600$

Hold on to your Ark.

Join the slack and you'll see that within the year we'll be heading for another galaxy.

Bought in at 420, just cashed out. I've Lost too much money on memes like this before.

How much you put in?

i cashed out too at 1150. bought at 600. easy money.

>invested 10k$ @ 200
>Now worth $50k
Should I buy a new car?

3hunna

yeah to the moon bb

I bought 15K @ 250sat.
You do not have enough money for a new car. You have enough money for a Schwinn.

Hopefully, for the both of us, this coin does end up going places.

this is a long hold. nice find /biz