/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Desert Afternoon Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Reposting this because fuck did it take me a while to get everything right.

>Reeju flustered when you say she looks great when she first puts on the thunderhelm.
Makes me guilty for always choosing the 2nd option.

Oh, look. It's Zelink! The best ship.

>Link grows his hair.
>Gets complements.
>Goes out and gets the breast implants.
>Suddenly very popular.
>Gets addicted to the attention.
>Gets bigger implants.
>Everyone loved them.
>Goes overboard on breast enlargement.
>Breast bigger than his head, and still considering having them enlarged.

I am going to marry Riju!

Who are you quoting? What the hell are you doing, son?

>beautiful
>THAT

She's hot, you're not.

Do you have eyes, user?

mamma mia

>these fireflies sure are pretty
>they don't live very long

This giraffe is hot

Indeed, Zelda is hot, and you're not. Neither is that xeno.

Problem, manlet?

Lana >>>>>>> *

>Calamity Ganon's used goods
>hot

Fuck me, that pic is hot.

>manlet
Wrong on both counts, buddy

pls be in kara kara bazaar

HW Impa is best Impa

I hate faggots!

>Calamity Ganon

They were inside of each other for 100 years. That's pretty used. She probably still has a load of that evil purple jizz sloshing around inside of her.

He can't penetrate her magic

Hyrule Warriors is cheating

>healslut
>better than anyone

He spent 100 years trying to get inside of her, but her power of will and also magic kept him out.

Ganon literally ate her, she went inside him.
I guess 10,000 years of imprisonment gave him a vore fetish

>Rescue Zelda
>She's a shriveled old woman, like Impa
wyd
Hardmode: No having Purah turn her into a loli
also
>Rescue Zelda
>She thanks you and dissolves like a shrine monk

>>She thanks you and dissolves like a shrine monk
I was worried this was going to happen

If I was Link and that happened I would've returned the sword and killed myself. It would be so utterly depressing

I want to push Senile Zelda's wheelchair!

Leave her for Paya.

HW is way too anime for me

That's one of the nice things about Nintendo: their main franchises (ignoring Fire Emblem) mostly avoid feeling like they're from Japan

>Hyrule Warriors gave us the perfect Zelda girl with the perfect balance of móe, sexiness, and gorgeousness
Indeed.

She fought on the front lines, too. Literal healsluts are the fairies in the other games.

Give her a week for her true age to catch up as her magic runs out.

she was just waiting for the chance to healslut Link

Most of the 3D Zelda titles are anime as heck, autist. Your power level is just too low to realize.

Take her to Kakariko and let her and Impa have some good elderly fun together while I go out with Paya and/or Riju.

I want to wife the fish

These feelings are natural... and a bit slippery.

>not a single Link/Purah fic

I don't recall any Magical Girl Idols running around in the army in the main Zelda games, or dumb romance plots, or tittymonster sorceresses

good

but if she's slippery how will I hug her?

Grip from at least 3 different angles simultaneously.

More, please.

I want to eat the fish.

I feel like Paya would be the more obvious choice. I don't particularly like how clingy she is, but she's super cute

>Magical Girl Idols
There are none. I'd welcome one, though. A not-Warioware-Ashley would be very fitting.

>"TV/public Idols"
The only one in the series that might be is the Twilight Princess bug-loving loli, but we don't know how she handles the public. Zelda herself is almost idol-like in a number of the games, you know.

>dumb romance plots
OoT was the first, and obviously not the last

>tittymonster sorceresses
Great Fairies, hello

You think this is what makes Zelda series anime-like? What about all the actual anime tropes and anime-style art of every 3D Zelda (that isn't WW and the mobile games using its style)?
Again, your power level is clearly too low.

This may be an odd request, but I forgot to backup a file when modding. Can anyone running this on CEMU upload the Obj_Head_029.sbitemico file somewhere? It should be in your CEMU folder:

mlc01>usr>title>00050000>101c9X00>content>UI>StockItem>Obj_Head_029.sbitemico

I'd really not rather have to repudate everything for something so simple. =/

Link fought for his king and country like a true soldier.

And if Zelda went the way of the Dodo and went extinct, ending the royal line, he could go ahead and do so too

If you mean Link would kill himself over Zelda's loss, no, Link wouldn't. A new dynasty would simply replace the old one, and Link would carry on forward, in honor of his fallen comrades. He would dishonor and disappoint them if he committed seppuku.

I don't believe Japanese concepts about soul recycling requires a blood relative. It's just a game mechanic.

nvm, USB Helper saves the day again.

Oh don't mind me. Just waiting for another DLC 2 trailer.

Hmm

that nose-bump is weirding me out

Ooph, work on making the edge of the headpiece seamless, and I can jizz in that dead fish.

I'd rather take the six foot plush

>You will never teach Mipha how mammals reproduce.

>destroying the entire fetish appeal of mipha looking as though she's wearing a body suit by giving her nipples
As much as I'm happy we're getting content, there couldn't have been a bigger mistake in this persons life. It would have been 100x sexier if they left her with those little mounds on her character model, you don't need nipples to make something sexually appealing. They just look really weird on her

>Image search for anything Zelda related
>the Total War mod comes up

Reminder that Mipha lays eggs. Fucking nasty.

Pretty good

They resurrected him. Made him stronger...

Link likes his caviar creamed

I wonder if waluigi has nipples

It someone can mod anyone into the bath, why not Cia?

It's a base model replacement. Trust me, I've been keeping my eye out for any female mods. Although, it wouldn't be complete unless they also replaced all the sound files.

Wait just one god damn minute.. Did link grow a mustache?

>total war warhammer can't be modded so no new silly Zelda mod

What do you have to offer that would be worth her time?

>waiting for the trailer
>waiting for something to tell you to wait some more

this is what we've been reduced to

Times are tough, lad. We feed off scraps. Sometimes not even that.

We have to eat the children if we want to survive

Hateno is pretty comfy tbqh. Though generally some shots would make for some good wallpapers, and I think being at the top of Hateno Village during a sunset is one of them.

We're not in 1944 Germany

RIP in pieces, my sides

You know what would make the scenery much better? If there was some implementation of seasons in the weather system. Snowy Hateno would be extra comfy.

cucco is not for eat

November 10 is when the Amiibos that the DLC is connected to will be released. If they Winter DLC doesn't get released at the same time, you can guarantee a trailer. I doubt the latter, since said amiibos allows you to get those Divine Beasts helmets, and last I check nobody has date mined and made amiibo cards to unlock them in the base game.

I finally fucking did it, guys. Killed Silver Lynel before leaving the plateau. I probably took about an hour of trying, and another hour more of collecting way more arrows than I needed.

pretty gud user. I applaud your skill and dedication... but there are no achievements or trophies in this game.

Congratulations user. Waluigi is truly number one

I've grown past the need for such trivial accolades. I applaud Nintendo for not implementing them in their new console. I used to waist so much time trying to get Plat trophies.

Zelda should definitely be more pale after 100 years indoors

I'm sure the DLC is dropping the same day the amiibos do, similar to how TPHD and Wolf Link amiibo were released.

I want Link to run his hands across Zelda's beautiful milky-pale thighs!

How well do you think Link would hold up in someone else's video game?

Think of the last non-Zelda game you played and now imagine Link replaces its main character.

Last game I played was Battlefield Bad Company 2, I doubt Link can survive a gun fight with a sword.