Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
steamcharts.com/app/577940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pokken

play DBFZ

stinks

I love Leona.

Xenoverse is by far the most popular DBZ game in years and it only sold a couple million. Normies want that massively multiplayer open world RPG grinding. DBZ fans who like fighting want Budokai with 149 characters. DBFZ appeals to neither audience. It will be lucky to hit 1 million.

It's a shame she looks so horrible in XIV.

Now that Kappa has finally blown Capcom the fuck out we can finally witness a glorious era where Guilty Gear is FGC's main game

do people play KI

THE END IS NEAR

Cordial reminder that another fighting games crash is imminent and it CANNOT BE STOPPED. What's even worse is that YOU'VE BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELVES.

HISTORY IS DESTINED TO REPEAT ITSELF! 20 years ago, the Street Fighter franchise was killed by its latest entry, Street Fighter III: The New Generation. What were the two main reasons for the game/franchise/genre's failure? Let's see:

>Roster Reset
The original versions of SFIII were composed entirely of original characters created specifically for the game, with all of the Street Fighter mainstays (including Sagat, Sakura, and Akuma) completely absent. It was only after significant fan backlash that the decision was made to add Ryu and Ken to the game. Fans HATED not being able to play their favorites for the first time and that hurt sales SO MUCH that they had to make a new version of Street Fighter Alpha with more classic characters
>Oversaturation
There were more fighting games being made in the mid-90's than at ANY other point in history. Arcade goers had to make a commitment to only one or two games if they wanted to really learn their depths and intricacies, and in 1997, THERE WERE JUST TOO MANY FIGHTING GAMES. Between games like ST, SFA2, the early MvC games, MK, KI, Tekken, KOF, and GG, it felt like NO ONE THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH IT TO PLAY SFIII.

SOUND FAMILIAR? We are experiencing the EXACT SAME issues between SFV and MvCI in 2017, and all the kappa goobers FAIL TO UNDERSTAND that they are the ones that will KILL FIGHTING GAMES! They perpetuate lies like "Capcom should die/go bankrupt" and "the FGC will be fine without capcom/SF/MvC" but don't realize that these mentalities were what KILLED FIGHTING GAMES 20 years prior!

IT'S TIME TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES, AND PREPARE FOR ANOTHER DECADE WITH NO NEW AAA FIGHTING GAMES, ALL BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO STOP KAPPA AND IT'S ASSAULT ON THE FGC

>KoF
LMAOOOO

street fighter will always, always, always, always, always be the FGC's main game

now go back to your bathroom stall grand finals

FG is dead?

Now the goobers and the bloobers must fight

Why aren't you playing Smash 4 right now?

>The real question is the player numbers.
There's no question there either. Even long time marvel players like ChrisG already said MvCI is a disaster and that they're looking forward to DBFZ

clips.twitch
.tv/TacitNurturingPheasantYee

clips.twitch
.tv/ModernBlatantYogurtDansGame

Chris spent all of last night just dismantling MvCI and explaining why it's a shit game. I missed the part where he said he wanted to play DBFZ though.

Never forget we made gaming history, lads.

where do I find a mesubutagf

Furries are not people, so no

>artificial difficulty is good
why don't you just go slurp up Dark Souls instead

Looking at steamspy only, Xenoverse 2 has 338,887 owners. As a comparison, MvCI has 24,753 owners. UMvC3 has 85,734 owners. Revelator has 69,308 owners.BB CF has 45,005 owners.

So to me, this means that ArcSys' fighting games aren't popular at all when Marvel 3 of all things beats them and even MvCI has more people in-game usually than their games. But Dragon Ball itself is super popular. However, those Xenoverse people want a billion characters and they want the most recent ones, watch as the number 1 complaint when the game comes out is that it doesn't have Goku's most recent transformation from Super and that it has no Black and Zamasu. So it might outdo ArcSys' expectations while being underwhelming for Bamco which would be really funny.

sold my wii u

hd combos were autism
kof should stick to fundies and confirms

i like Jive

>DECADE WITH NO NEW AAA FIGHTING GAMES

I hope god hears you.

>dark souls is difficult

I AM THE HOPE OF THE FGC

I AM THE ANSWER TO ALL GOOBERS WHO CRY OUT FOR PLAYERS

I AM THE PROTECTOR OF BLOOBERS

I AM THE DEODORANT IN THE SMASH POOLS

I AM VAPPA

ALLY OF NEETS! NIGHTMARE TO MARVEL

>Chris "Black girls can't DP" Gonzales goes into a salty bitch fit because he got 3-0'd by a gay furry

He's just butthurt that he got exposed by the shift. I don't even think the game is balanced and I think he's still full of shit.

>street fighter will always, always, always, always, always be the FGC's main game

It wasn't for some time.

steamcharts.com/app/577940
>61 players
no

POKKEN

I hope Elena comes back in Season 3.

:^)

>Chris spent all of last night just dismantling MvCI and explaining why it's a shit game
Reminder:

>Chris G on SCR
>not even top 8

>Richard Nguyen on SCR
>4th place

>Chris G on MvC:I
>Reality Stone is broken! The meta has been figured out already!

>Richard Nguyen on MvC:I
>Reality Stone is a scrub killer, Soul Stone is the best

>ComboFiend on MvC:I
>thinks Space Stone is the best, thinks Reality is good but you can deal with it

>FChamp on MvC:I
>uses Space Stone to win SCR

hmm, I wonder who do I believe?

>b-but he was the best MvC3 player!
doesn't matter

>good boy

What could Iori have done here?

>richard nguyen

fucking who? lmao

The main issues preventing DBFZ from becoming a high profile fighting game are the atrocious artstyle (this can be ignored for the nostalgiafags obviously as they've learned to tolerate it) and the janky Xrd animation style that's going to alienate a lot of people since it's physically nauseating for certain audiences. The actual (lack of) gameplay will be of much lesser priority.

Wait I didn't finish the webm before posting, lol

I don't care about bloobers though.

whats the point in making them that long

Because not a fighting game.

Just like ARMS.

>delay netcode
more like you are killing the FGC, Mike Z would be ashamed

This, HD/Max is a really stupid mechanic that tries to emulate anime/Marvel and just ends up obnoxious and bad.

>implying goobers or bloobers who actually play their game will like casual gameplay

yet another one

granblue fighting game when??

Dem tiddies though

dropped the controller and drink some water or check up new messages on his phone until ash was done

Implying anyone in this day and age does and research in the game theyre buying, and not just impulse buying whatever they want given they have the money for it.
See: Call Of Duty.

>fhcamp with 9 wins in a row on chris g
>jwong btfo him 5-1
>chris "there's no skill behind this!!!!! this is laggy!!!!!"
LMAO

What game was it then?

just because capcom is shit at making them means nothing

>Chris G
>not even top 8
>got his ass kicked on stream by SonicFox using the "underpowered" time stone

fucking who? lmao

This, if they don't have some non-canon characters in there, the game is going to only get the FGC's sales and some Kappa kasuals. The general public will absolutely pass on a 2D game with no movie or GT content.

The internet may hate GT, but the average person just saw, and enjoyed, more dragonball

qeq

it has crossplay you retard

>So to me, this means that ArcSys' fighting games
nigga needed to think about that? Especially only comparing PC numbers

Arcs games aren't popular cause of brand yet a highly praised, DB is a big brand that sells a load even just on PC. That isn't just xenoverse style games, DB games have sold well before and this game is getting a load of positive press and fan reaction. You just assumed the only reason they sold well is characters.

>Revelator has 69,308
Plus 90K Xrd owners

>jab
>strong
>fierce
>short
>forward
>roundhouse
If you use this terminology, please stop. Thank you!

Is there any way you can wipe out your LP on SFV PC? I got too high and now even casual matches are too difficult

Casuals love DBZ + fancy graphics, it will sell 5 to 10 million easily. Screencap this.

lol

Roasted

small budget=/=big budget

Feel so sad for him. He literally tries ot make fg's better and he still isn't heeded. It's like if an INDIE game can get ggpo why not Tekken?

you guys are a bunch of sad sacks. no other general sits and complains about how dead and shit their genre is all day

I just wish it wasn't dragonball. It's so bland and samey. Some other big anime like Bleach or One Piece would offer much more design space for creative gameplay.

>HE'S JUST SALTY BECAUSE HE LOST XDD
Not an argument

Okay, I've screencapped it.

>it will sell 5 to 10 million easily

I'm just saying that if it sells around 100,000 on Steam it will be a huge success financially for ArcSys but Bamco might think it underperformed.

For fuck sake why do you fags keep bringing Chris G's whining as an argument? He whines about EVERYTHING. Do you really think he won't whine about DBFZ? I hope DBFZ ends up being the better game but you're just asking for Marvel fags to shitpost your game with Chris G in the future too.

It is an argumemt you retard

SNK is about to go bankrupt though

SNK in its current state is three guys hiding in a supply closet at Capcom HQ

Is this falseflag?

>punch
>kick
>slash
>heavy slash
>dust

It legitimately makes me mad

Is Izayoi really that hard to play? I'm picking up BB and she looks cool.

prove it

What is Broski vaping? Looks like he's onto stuff that'll burn out your eyesockets

>Bleach
That's even more samey. Ichigo would need a whole moveset of just one move.

But that was not my argument:
I'm saying people better than him at the game don't agree with his nonsense, why should we think some dude who is underperforming is some authority on the meta?

>SFV and Tekken can get close to 2 million
>fancy looking DBZ wont
LOL, 5 to 10 million minimum, possibly more. Stay salty CapTekcuck.

Play Kasumi!

>dive
>kick

mkx got 5 million

>shills who just want eSports money don't agree with chris, a player who has never given a fuck about esports and will speak his mind
WOOOOOOAAHH!!! STOP THE PRESSES

how often should I incorporate random DPs and sweeps into my play?

dont snk have chinese overlords now?

>[insert argument]
>"Your argument is invalid!"
>"My argument is valid"
>"Really then prove it!"
This isn't how a argument goes.
You're supposed to decredit his argument , then he's supposed to respond by backing up his argument or giving up.

>fancy looking DBZ wont
not him but to be fair, casuals will not think of it as a fancy looking DBZ, they will think it as a sidescroller DBZ where you can't fly and can't play as Black or create your own character.

you made the claim, burden of proof is on you

Those are figures of a triple A game, retard. I hope you are shitposting because that delusion is not healthy.

Boatsluts fg when