/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2168

>Recent News
Ezecrain(Light) the main man of the upcoming scenario event
Story Rackam and Eugen 5* uncap
Lyria and Siero Voiced Stickers
New Main Story Chapters

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/14 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 1
9/14 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 2
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Earth)
9/30 - ??? - Violet Violence

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

why are so many gbfg crews failing?

oh right

"i hate guildwars!! this event is so stupid!"
"gw sux i want to go back to logging in for my daily pots and doing my 3-a-day content"

90% of this general is full of people with no drive, no aspirations for life, no goals, no gf, nothing. And then they can't even manage to perform at an average level in a fucking kusoge

the only people doing well weed out the people that can't even give a couple hours of their time in order for their colleagues to succeed every month

all of you people losing in C, B and even A tier are pathetic. Either clean out the trash from your crew or stop fucking complaining that you're losing.

Grow a pair of balls and kick the people that aren't contributing, pathetic captains, and you leechers, you know who you are. If you are so unmotivated you cant click a few buttons, just fucking quit.

You're only impeding your own progress by not contributing, so why even bother logging in at all if you can't be bothered?

Stupid fucking nerds.

Sincerely, captain of a 5-0 every gw crew

Don't get a double-warning, contribute to GW!

Are you ready to start doing NM100 soon? Are you ready for bleed on autos?

>not shopping your contribution while the rest of your crew get triple-warnings

>tfw my guild is doing comfy inspection day and cant get any honours

You're not 5-0 this GW, Zanett

>"why are so many gbfg crews failing?"
>full baal pool
>failing

FFS Djeeta's but should not be drawn THAT lewd.

The only use for GW is to get gold bars for GW characters I don't even want

This Dragon is a fake impostor God.. All because it survives a cycle it thinks it's a bigshot. The Astrals have maimed him he is not the Peoples God

C Tier is comfy.

Not obtaining a 5-0 is not failing. Many crews are fairly relaxed and comfortable with going 2-3 or 3-2 in Tier A. These crews acknowledge that they are lazy and don't care because their members would rather do other things during GW and Granblue is just a game. As for crews stuck in Tier B, that is because they are full of newer players that have not even fully developed their main grid yet, never mind being rainbow.
Those who treat Granblue as more than just a game have already flocked to similar crowds like Nautism and congregate among themselves while excluding the sane players or "casuals". There is no reason for anyone to express a better-than-thou attitude here. Go back to your circlejerk discord.

>Those who treat Granblue as more than just a game have already flocked to similar crowds like Nautism

shut the fuck up nautism you aren't a 5-0 crew

I love Vira.

Gran is not comfortable with djeeta's dick poking him

Is that boy Yuel and Sochie supposed to meet a boy or was it mistranslation?

Will Elta get a 5* or another version? Where is Albert 5*

Yeah I guess it's pretty comfy to burn pots fighting other losers to get a reward that's even lower than if you just qualified for A and then threw every match.

Someone TH this levi please the nips aren't coming
647B521E

it is failing and accepting anything less than 5-0 is you being a pathetic loser beta

>Not obtaining a 5-0 is not failing

fuck off nautism

Simply obtaining a 5-0 doesn't mean you avoided failing. True success means getting 5-0 using as few pots and berries as possible.

is this nautism white bois or HSP sea nigs

nautism isn't 5-0

jokes on whoever came with berserker, I still got my dagger!

something something out of character doujin only cuck

SEA living the the west.

RQ 4/6 carry me please F8C850A0

she hates the MC you stupid cuck

>basing your crew entirely around e-sports instead of friends and social interaction

e-sports crews are laughable. Enjoy wasting your lives on a event that offers no real reward for going 5-0. When Cygames offers prize money for being a top e-sports crew then start talking.

oh right nautism is gutter tier now

Alright, but which crew leader cares the most about its crew and crewmembers?

What do you mean?

>losing isn't the same as failing because I feel good about losing :)
What a sad fuck.

*in the west

Fuck

>3 hours of your life every month is "wasting your life"
wew lad

I wish I would be able to make friends.

Teasel

But my crew is going 5-0 and we all like each other and talk all the time about random shit.

not sol

It's only a few pots. Just MVP my raids.

Besides I got invited by nips into their guild so I've got no obligation to TryHard when they write themselves as being a casual crew.

My nip crew.

Stay mad.

Is it better to place A tier and 0-5 or 5-0 B tier?

Maids!

Rip ;_;

Simo seems like a pretty nice guy in general, but I'm not in Fleet.

I want to see them with their hair down.

Go autism carries! get me my medals!

0-5 on A tier because less effort and more badges

Definitely not Potato. I hate him!

a win in tier b and a loss in tier a are the same amount of badges base, but a tier a loss can get a few extra badges depending on your honor

Does he still play?

Honestly, I feel like Chev swords flip for me more than Celeste claws.

Okay

JK!

>mfw Anthuria in the dancer unlock quest

He was there before the Astrals you know.

She's a cutie, I want to get her, If I don't get her before the spark I'll spark her

What did she mean by this?

I wonder if they will be good, i hope so.

She's telling you to clench your sloppy loose ass harder.

>use character weapon draw
>get a rare
>use summon draw
>get a SSR
Wow first time buying anything with valor badges and it went well

I want to abuse Yugugu.

who 0-4 here

who the hell is that if it's not gran?

I don't like Rosetta that much, but her Granblues reaction images are great.

Me

I know that's why I referenced a Cycle, by that I mean a timeline being restarted/humans being wiped out let's start again like it happened in RoB. Covering all my bases. And either way there's a lotta stuff that survived the from before the Astrals. Eg. mechanical golems, dragons etc.

Birdman

This is after 31 minutes vs the top seed.

What gbf girl would be the smelliest?

Danua.

Magisa

Post the feet one and then I'll tell you

Delete this

Has anybody attempted to fight Extreme Primarchs off element?

I had to pot a few but it worked out

IF II IR IE

the darkest one, nemone

Cute pairs!

is this rape?

No

Pretty much, there is nothing we could do even if we wanted to. They're 29 on, average rank 199.

>people suddenly hate nautism
They are America's heroes. They fought an 18 hour fight to bring glory to our country. They beat those proud nips on twitter and got them to bow to EOPs. They LITERALLY caused a rank 184 crew to disband from shame of losing to an EOP and now all of you forget all that they've done for us just because they were tired after that last fight and decided to take a break? Have you no shame?

Dumb cotton candy hair.

Gawain and Lennah are cute together

>namedropping themselves
>autists
we don't care

Bros...

>LG bragging about beating B tier crews again
go away

It's not fair, /gbfg/. Why does LG ALWAYS get matched with shitty ass lucker crews while my crew works its ass off and ALWAYS gets superseed whale crews?!

>continue story
>Get to see Walfrid

Huh, I guess I am utterly not surprised that he looks basically the same as in RoB, except with blue armor

Should I stone Zeus?

Stop stalking me!

You can't just post photos of people's husbands with other women

Kotomine

probably not

How's your match going, /gbfg/?

That's where you're wrong kid