/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

>green hair edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Patch Y2S3.1 deployed on all platforms on Tuesday, September 19th.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1749651-Patch-Notes-Year-2-Season-3-1
Operation Blood Orchid (Hong Kong) is out now.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators are being released together with HK and SK operators

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtSYZWvygjk
exhentai.org/g/733005/7e1c185a8a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for cav singing a song
youtube.com/watch?v=GtSYZWvygjk

I just bagged an IQ who didn't check for traps
what should I do with it? The body is still warm

Hey lol I drew that Ela OC, thanks /r6g/, I feel at home now
t. new drawfriend

I want a defender with a bizon

>get 2 aces in one game
>shadowplay fucked up and decides to record Steam instead
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But it's literally P90 but weaker.

Guys, where's El-

Nigga I wanna Swiss cheese people
Like imagine turning the corner and seeing someone with a bizon
If it were me I'd be like
>Hey there, got a bullet to spare?
And then I'd fucking blow them away

It doesn't have to be, somehow in this game there are .45 caliber SMGs that do 40% less damage an a 9mm SMG.
I wouldn't mind having more guns with huge magazines, they're fun to shoot at windows while moving from cover to cover.

>deranked again because i was the only person on my team to get a kill

Yesterday I won a game against a guy who had 17 kills while 3 people on his team had 0. I felt so bad for him.

literally me just then

I dropped from gold 2 to bronze in a week because of constant retards and quitters. I want to die

you've gotta learn how to motivate your team.
There's I in success , but there is a u in failure.

There's an I in failure too
t. a failure

*there's no
Apparently there's an I in stupid as well

everyone swings, user. you'll eventually rank up with enough time, assuming you deserve it.

>Polish president crashed in a forest
Was it ela all along??

Replace Lord Chankas ultimate with this

>12.7mm
>20 round mag
>full auto at 500-750 RoF
>a dedicated CQB/Urban Operations weapon, developed by request from the Russian FSB
when?

Never

just cant click with this update

The only thing that's gonna me clicking for me is the gun I have at my forehead

draw more funny pictures

I'm seriously considering buying the ruby ski right now, please talk me out of it.

>15 minutes for PS4
>15 minutes for XB1
>12 hours and 15 minutes for PC
PCucks BTFO

D R O P P E D

Epic

hownew.ru

What's the best gun for IQ?

How can that flag be America if she is not America?

can I post this to reddit?
this is absolutely hilarious. I'm laughing so hard I can't stop shitting. It's scary because I didn't even eat for the past few days

AUG for close range
553 for mid-long range
Her other one for when you want people to bully you

>*stim pistol shot*

Pistol for when you want to bully people. Bonus points for kills with the scanner window.

>first game as Frost
>2 victims fell into my traps

thanks to the user who suggested I should get her as my first DLC op. she's fun and cute!

>when Doc won't heal you because he only has one heal left and wants it for himself "just in case"

>tfw been pronouncing Montagne as "Montague"

The vityaz is practically a Bizon, just no cylinder mag.

>randie calls Montagne as "Montay"

Dumb Capulet

is it worth 50$? or should I wait

No the games not going to get any better

They should give us five(5) echo drones :$)

The game isn't fifty dollars.

You're not that dumb, are you?

in cuckada it is. Unless you get that starter pack

Buy the game from a keysite. The starter edition might seem attractive, but it's worse grind than a Korean MMO and you'll get bored so fast playing the same few operators.

>pronounce it like "mahn-tawhn-yuh"
>why are you pronouncing it that way, user?
yeah i shoulda learned spanish instead of french in highschool

Smurfs have ruined this game. As a bronze and ranked trying to play casual, it's impossible to escape. People tell me to get gud, and I'd like to, but when I face a dude that goes 12-1 with Ash and level 20 it's hard to do anything but just die to a semi pro who's bored and trying to make a YouTube video or something.

The worst. Just the worst. I'm tucking finished with Ubisoft match making.

There I was, playing Doc in the second floor bio-container location on Consulate. Holding the northern most entrance as Rook holds the southern entrance, I was waiting for the first intel provided by our three roamers. To my surprise, the first evidence of the enemy came in the form of rappelling sounds outside the window. I focus on the window nearest to me, ACOG trained at what I hoped would be head-level of any breacher who dare disturb my bio-bomb.

The walking sounds stop. Rook and I lock eyes, knowing our time together would soon be coming to a close, as the final preparatory motions of the attackers leave nothing but silence to fill my straining ears, and anxiety to fill my beating heart.

A soft crack emanates from the southern most window. And for a moment, as the shuttering sounds of eminent flashbangs rang through the room, I turn away from my designated window. As a moth to flame, my crosshair centers on the bulbs rapidly entering the office building. Try as I might, I am unable to turn away once realization dawned; the only dawn that day came from Ying's grenades, filling my eyes with incandescence, my ears with the crashes of blown bulbs.

With what little vision I have, I look at my original window. To my horror, the yellow X on the barricade is now adorned with an inconspicuous capsule. As my vision is fully replaced by the omnipresent white, I see the first pill emerge from the capsule, the beginning of a long prescription with nothing short of death being its final result.

>went and saw Kingsman today
>scene where they have a man sized shield like montagne's during a gunfight
>could only think that if it was like siege they would have gotten shot around it

cont.

The world is naught but a myriad of shudders and flashes, cacophonies overlapping throughout my body, mind, and soul. Whiteness is all that I see, the only evidence I am still present in the world arriving in the form of shrapnel piercing my flesh, unimpeded by the body armor so selflessly provided by my compatriot. I hear his cries cut through the mechanical soundscape. Try as I might to repay the favor, mere syringes offer no solace from what can only be described as Hell on Consulate.

Eventually, my vision clears. The room is decimated; desks torn asunder, dividers barely standing, the barricades that were so valiantly adorning the windows lay in shambles on the floor. In their places stand two figures; one male, one female, both harbingers of my demise. Slowly they encroach upon my crumpled form, knowing full well I have no recourse. Even giving a shot to myself would only delay the inevitable defeat.

The masked man raises his machine gun, and as his bullets pierce my flesh, I collapse. The world now fading, this time to black instead of the blinding white from before, I see Rook's broken form slouched in the corner, his innards adorning the wall beside him.

He meets my diminishing gaze, and with his dying breath, utters: "shitty doc why dont you heal???"

Such wise words are my final possession as I shuffle off this mortal coil, knowing never to trifle with the glory of Fuze and Ying

>Ying with hostage objective
>Near the hostage's location
>Prepare my world famous brew:Breach charge+Candela
>Bust in with the flashes going off
>Book it to hostage picking em up while everyone is blind and leaving while everyone has no clue what's going on
>If they see me running I use the hostage as a meatshield(So much for hating civilian casualties)
>Reach the red flares and win the round
>TFW
Is there a better feeling? Can I get a draw fag on Ying jumping through a window with a crying hostage?

Maybe stop being shit

>tfw can't stop potato aiming
I've got nearly 300 hours in this game and I'm about 50/50 killing someone across a room looking the other direction, is there any hope for me?

Is it bad that I actually check the picture for her everytime one of these gets posted?

Not really. A lot of the "gunplay" is literally just rng. That's why they're adding real patterns to the game.

>tfw she will never call me papi

So what's the news on spray patterns?

>That dude actually shot someone with that and got arrested for it

It feels like she was made to exploit the shit out of hostage, especially when she's got smokes too. By far my favourite operator of the three new ones.

>thinking Ubisoft will go out of their way to update old operators or add new, fun shit

They should honestly be taking the time to add new recruit tier operators - just new characters that only the generic gadgets like frags and flashes plus gun customization. It would just be fun, make the game feel like it has "more" content than it does, and it's an amazing litmus test for determining if operators are shit and need a buff

>Hear the sputtering of your flashes
>Just turn around and prevent getting flashed
>Turn around and shoot you

I hate her so much, all she does is spam her shit and it blinds you no matter what

the only thing I like about her is the sound of her flashes going off. It's one of the most fucking amazing sounds in the game right now

Even though I'm frustrated whenever I get fucked over by candelas, I still feel like I got beat fairly. This might be because I've been waiting for a super flashbang operator for a long time, though.

You've been waiting for flashbangs to be usable is what you mean

When exactly is the kapkan update going to go live? I know they're going to keep the 40 dmg laserless traps but I want the 2 speed russian

>they are actually keeping the 40 damage useless traps

the only reason his pick rate won't fall is because the 2 speed will make him fun as fuck to play in casual

As Cav I die to Ash too much because I can never seem to hit here, what the fuck am I just shit or is she actually hard to hit

Is this game still bricking ps4s bros?

Use shotgun

It was fixed a while ago

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH UBISOFT CONSTANTLY MAKING WAIFUBAIT CHARACTERS AND FORCE ME TO KILL THEM??? ASH IS SUPER CUTE I DON'T WANT TO KILL HER, CAVEIRA IS SUPER CUTE I DON'T WAN'T TO KILL HER, THAT SPANISH CHICK IS SUPER CUTE I DON'T WANT TO KILL HER. luckily people don't seem to like to use elite skins or there is some weird requirement i don't know of but i'll be damned if i would be put against twitch with Maquis skin.

twitch is ugly though

*forcing.

>CAVEIRA IS SUPER CUTE

noooooo! twitch is the cutest!

>tfw you ace but when you look at the enemy team theyre all bronze

A really big fucking /po/ thread , coming right up!

boi

>spending 15 dollars on a character skin
>in a first person shooter

user please tell me you didn't

why yo shit always dusty

i didn't, i'd rather waste my money on For Honor and AC: Origins.

idk, guess im a dusty man

>tfw you ace an enemy team that you know is much better than you

Btw source?

all those sharp ridges must have been difficult

ywn have an operator with an rSH-12 and an aSH12.7

what has he seen?

Capitao's Lungs

>when you tell the team about the murder hole, but they still funnel into it

That looks really cool. Have you considered selling these? I wonder how much people would pay for them.

exhentai.org/g/733005/7e1c185a8a/
his other stuff is like ryona and shit so be careful

i want to smell IQ's sexy feet!