What job gets you a lot of money without many qualifications?

I don't know what to do with my life so I want you to choose for me. The reason I want a job with little qualifications is because I'm too embarrassed to go back into education at such a late age and when I say a lot of money I mean around £50,000 or above yearly, I'm not looking into becoming a millionaire.

The prostitute

In the US, you could probably make that much doing long-haul trucking or something similar. Not sure about the UK

How old are you and what have you been doing/what skills have you got?

Also it's pretty relevant where you're located, i.e in London 50k is a lot more attainable than 50k elsewhere. (In London it can still suck to live on if you're not sensible too.)

This. We need more information.

tree planting in canada, oil rig worker, mining, anything that's dangerous away from home work

What part of the UK are you based in user?

The tree planting thing sounds interesting and peaceful. Would they accept "wanderers" from Eastern Europe?

Wanderer meaning just a guy who decided he didn't feel right sitting at home and went out looking for something he's not sure what it is.

Commercial tree planting is not "peaceful". It's grueling manual labor. You will compete with mexishits, throwing a hodad from early morning into the night. I was a wildland firefighter for 3 years, did 1 season of planting... Would never go back.

Sorry for the late reply, just been at work. I'm 18, live in East-Midlands in a small town and I don't really have any skills but I guess I'm a good team player, I can be confident when I get to know people, hard working most of the time and I'm able to work under stress sometimes.

teaching English in China. rather in the 30k/year area, but given the low cost of life there, you are upper class and are able to stack up some savings.

>Commercial tree planting
Looked these up and saw 'previous labour work essential', would they really turn someone down if they were built like a brick shithouse?

How do you feel about hard manual labor?

Also real talk OP just go to a trade school for welding or something. Most people in the classes will probably be older and even if they aren't who gives a shit. Tough through it for a year or two and then get a construction job.

i raked in around 1k a day as a door to door salesman in Norway for cable television, no prior experience.

Took me 3 months to be in the top 5 group of salesmen in all of Norway, quarter wise.

>snowniggers think they can get rich

"how to take a screenshot"
Muh sides, i am already rich mcfaggles.

UPS drivers make $30 an hour plus overtime and you don't need a lot of brain

Top kek
They pay $9 an hour here

this is true but they work like a dog, paid about $4k a week during peak season

No idea wtf that is in ameribux but i make 50k. Can break in at 30k-40k easy. Run heavy equipment. 0 qualifications. Dropped out of community college twice. Days can be long and operating equipment makes u just as tired as actually working all day but its pretty mindless and easy. Plenty of time for shitposting at my job. I for one wouldnt be embarrased to go back at 31 a third time if i could find 1 fuck to give. Personally i think college is a waste of time but a meme accounting degree would help me manage my wealth better. When i get it anyway.

I highly recomend a trade or trade school. I see this as the step before college or riches. Why the fuck would anyone wanna flip burgers when they can do freelance electric or hvac work 1 day a week and live like a neet in school? Fuck working a nightshift factory job. If i could go back id hit up the 9 month welding school. Work 40 hours or so on the weekends and go to school. Age does play a roll tho. U dont esnna be 60 laying tile.

Good luck to ya.

DO NOT DO THIS. Worst fucking year if my life. Dricing local might be cook tho

a

I couldn't imagine doing it user. I get angty from just being in a car for a few hours much less all day err day.

Asbestos removalist